Hybrid View

Farming Lord of Light Dungeons (X) on Auto

Hello fellow troopers!

Lately we've seen a lot of fragment events which make us all enter the Lord of Light dungeons and soon we'll most likely need metarial to upgrade some BNW characters so we might as well start farming. This made me look around the forum for tips n' tricks for easy fast farming. I haven't found what i was looking for so i decided to start a thread myself to possibly help out others looking for the same.

As the title indicates this is about teams for farming the dungeons on auto mode. More precise it's for farming the dungeons on level X (maximum level). The goal of these teams should be safe and fast farming which of course require teams able to deal a high amount of damage while staying alive.
    Below i've posted my teams for the various dungeons - all of which allows for the use of troopers if they are of the same type or eddies.

*if a characters name is followed by (s) it means fully skill sharded*

Assassin: Cyborg Eddie, Angel of fear (s), Golden son (s), The Prisoner (s)

Gunner: Eternity Eddie (s), Beelzebub, Angel of Fear (s), The Prisoner (s)

Warrior: Grim Reaper Eddie (s), Corrupt General, Angel of Fear (s), The Prisoner (s)

Magus: Mummy Eddie (s), Allied Bomber Boy, Golden son (s), The Prisoner (s)

Sentinel: Cyborg Eddie, Angel of fear (s), Beelzebub, The Nomad (s)

Most of these teams work fine for me. But the Magus dungeon is not more than 90% wins and takes a long time to complete.

The idea is now that you link your own team for farming these dungeons. Or that we get some sort of discussion going to improve our farming speed.
    I would very much appriciate if you use the convension of (s) for fully skill sharded characters since some teams might not work without skill shards.

EDIT1: As pointed out by Blade685 talismans are of course important. All the characters above besides Eternity Eddie has talismans with focus on damage. Appart from the locked slots this means assassin/magus/warrior type of talismans where ever possible. Eternity eddie is also used for pvp so it has a mix i'm not giving away

PS: This is my first post of this kind. So if you have any feedback to that sort of stuff please pm me. Thank you
    Last edited by Moonchild-6759; 08-09-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    interesting but because of dupe system I don't have Cyborg Eddie, The Prisoner, Beelzebub and The Nomad to test your teams
    important is talismans too
    I play all troopers all days.

I forgot the talismans. I will add them when I get a good idea how to do it without making it a long boring list

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    Hello fellow troopers!

...I haven't found what i was looking for so i decided to start a thread myself to possibly help out others looking for the same...
    Moonchild

Great effort you did, my friend, though your teams setup seem to be dependent on toons that NOT A LOT of people still have (Cyborg, Nomad, Beelze... etc.)...

And to sum this all what you wrote in one line - we need: Cyborg, AOF, Prisoner, Nomad/Wrath/Beelzebub/AGS

And in fact there's such kind of thread already exisiting here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...to-Farming-LOL

It has been run by some experienced and expert players like Lulero, Mariner and so Kardas... Certainly worth checking out!

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Thanks a lot for the link to that post. That was exactly what i was looking for.

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    In Lord of Light X I use Navigator / Wrath / Clairvoyant / Prisoner with lots of Energy talismans and I clear each wave in 2 shots and the boss wave in 5 without taking any damage...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    For Gunner - Assassin - Warrior - Magus LVL X dungeons:
    Navigator - Beelzebub - Wickerman - Prisoner

Prisoner gives luxury ride when it comes to LoL dungeons. No reviving, no revenges. Will save you 50% time.

Why i have Beelzebub & Wickerman on Magus? Well.. Wickerman buffs Navigator and Beelzebub enough to take down everything.
    Both power moves & fury is AOE, which helps to clean faster.
    SSD and Sentinel Harpy can deal a ton of damage on blue, but they usually do power moves (cleanse, heal shield etc) when there is no need.

Gunner ABB is also very cool farmer ally, in case if you don't have one of those chars in the list. Both moves are AOE, and power move deals additional true damage for all negative effects. If you pair him with an aoe negative effect dealer character (burns, lower ATK & Magic, any debuff), he will help you to clean much faster.

For Sentinel LVL X:
    Navigator - Beelzebub - Wickerman - Purple Pyro

I don't need Prisoner here since there is no revive & revenge passive to counter.
    Fastest dungeon to farm.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    This thread was started a few weeks ago to discuss auto farming on LoL with the same team every day, it has some bits of infos too.

As for topic, talismans for auto farm are not that hard to figure out (improve damage stats mostly) as long as you are looking to kill before being hit.

The achieve that the toon that makes a major difference on any day is AoF.

The toon that helps a ton on revive days is The Prisoner (I don't have and manage easily though).

That being said a lot of teams will work if you match colors appropriately with high damage characters (again that's the key for auto farm).
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General