Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    30 min to finish last level of garden of life and crash again = 15 pts lost, no reward again seriously....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Iceman and Lulero, would you mind posting your messages into the Strategies threads so we can keep those organized and running for players? All really helpful advice! Thanks!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    It's still showing 3* Rainbow Evo Runes under the rewards section in Underworld Madness.

Is this a mistake?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    "Fixed an issue with certain multi-hit skills where it would appear as though the enemy is “healed” due to improper HP bar updates mid-attack"

This is under the "Bug Fixes", but it actually still happens

OS
    Android
    So i managed to finish all of them and also farmed a little bit to test drop rates.
    SoT requirements are a bit high but i personally don't mind, if anyone wants the quick solution there are always packs on the store, game has to earn money somehow.
    Bosses are great and the Fear one may need a buff cause it's way easier than the other two. I also like the new toons and the talisman set ups that make them challenging too.
    Drop rates seem low but more farming is required to be sure about that.
    Overall it's a nice addition even if i don't understand why it took them so long, except the graphics nothing really special.

I only had problem with crashes on Life and most of the times when enemy toons attacked me. I did experience many crushes though on PvP, since the update about 10 times..i hope it's just temporal.

Now regarding the talisman "fixes", i kinda knew it would happen but i had to wait and test it. Void, Energy etc are pretty much fixed but also the changes affected all talismans and things like Blind f.e. just never proc anymore!
    I did about 50 battles in PvP and i was able to blind 3-4 times a single toon with an aoe attack. It's simply ridiculous. Offcourse defences are not affected and everything procs 100%. Small hint, taunt fest is back.

Edit: Sell at once useless things and multi teams additions are freaking awesome.
    Edit2: A solution is immediately needed for talisman inventory slots.
    Last edited by DaveMurray; 08-10-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Iceman and Lulero, would you mind posting your messages into the Strategies threads so we can keep those organized and running for players? All really helpful advice! Thanks!
    Glad it helped!

Dunno about posting them 3 times though.

EDIT: Thank you Iceman for saving me the troubles

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    It's still showing 3* Rainbow Evo Runes under the rewards section in Underworld Madness.

Is this a mistake?
    It's mentioned in the known issue of the patch notes.
    Last edited by Lulero; 08-10-2017 at 03:49 PM.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    iOS
    Locked up about ten minutes in to Fear X. Crew was GRE, GCR, Magus Golden Son, Nomad. Had not recently revived
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Why cant NF post what the new talisman sets do? Its absurd that its up to the community to make a thread explaining every new update. I have one zone eater that i have no idea what it will do. The earthquake green thing is stupid, basically a green set that does mcr power move for 10 power.

OS
    Android

Is it just me?

I've played a bit in the BNW dungeons and so far I'm enjoying it. The price is rather steep though and will make it even more frustrating and difficult for new players to level up talismans. Not sure that removing 3 star colored evo runes from the regular worlds is the best strategy for player retention.

One thing that seems curious is that it was launched without an event. Unless you count the BNW event last year which I wasn't around for. Also, nothing mentioned about any of the new toons introduced being available from souls. Am I the only one who's thinking about this? Has anyone dropped souls and gotten one of the new characters?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I've played a bit in the BNW dungeons and so far I'm enjoying it. The price is rather steep though and will make it even more frustrating and difficult for new players to level up talismans. Not sure that removing 3 star colored evo runes from the regular worlds is the best strategy for player retention.

One thing that seems curious is that it was launched without an event. Unless you count the BNW event last year which I wasn't around for. Also, nothing mentioned about any of the new toons introduced being available from souls. Am I the only one who's thinking about this? Has anyone dropped souls and gotten one of the new characters?
    Taken from announcement.

Debuting Brave New World Characters

A handful of new characters are available, debuting as enemies in the Brave New World:

Warrior Corrupt Rescuer (4 star): Applies burns every turn with her passive and can do more damage to single targets based on the amount of burns on them.
    Assassin Corrupt Droid (3 star): An all enemy attacker that heals all allies when it gets a kill and can apply Void Shields to its team.
    Warrior Demon Spawn (3 star): Reduces enemy healing with passive and can sacrifice its own health to full heal an ally.
    Magus Demon Spawn (3 star): Reduces enemy fury generation with passive, can stun enemies, and can heal and buff defensive stats of allies.
    Sentinel Demon Spawn (3 star): Drains HP from enemies every turn with passive and has multi-hit attacks that can silence enemies and grant Reflect Shields to allies.
    Gunner Demon Spawn (3 star): Silences enemies at the start of combat and can steal beneficial effects and revive allies.
    Assassin Demon Spawn (3 star): Inflicts the new Crave debuff on all enemies at the start of combat (causing them to take damage when healing), plus able to mark enemies, gain Perfect Hit, and revive allies.

All of the above characters are also available in appropriate souls for their class and rarity.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.