Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post

Last thing: I am not that quick to make a pic when it's happening - yet from time to time while doing ''Powerslave'' - the wave with all Harpies disappearing! All you can see is their health bars but not the Harpies! Some other time everything's gone even health bars... (This is for THAT particular wave happening - every else being OK)...

Hi, Sparton

First of all - thanks fror the IRS... It seems that you missed my post, though... I wish to update it, so you'll see what I am talkin' about... Finally I've managed to made a screenshot... Here it is:

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-17-03-40-08.png
Views: 355
Size:  1.31 MB

Any clue where and why the Harpies are disappearing?

Oh, and BTW - some questions I've been wondered since some time... Does Ultimate Sacrificial Heart PROVIDES the ultimate sacrifice while put on the chamber? If it's not - why you guys have called it that way then? Thanks...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Hi, Sparton

First of all - thanks fror the IRS... It seems that you missed my post, though... I wish to update it, so you'll see what I am talkin' about... Finally I've managed to made a screenshot... Here it is:

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-17-03-40-08.png
Views: 355
Size:  1.31 MB

W
    I had it happen to me just before playing the talisman cache where the demon dogs and CotDs couldn't be seen.

And then I had enough SoT left over after farming enough evo shards to evolve my Sentinel Corrupt Droid. So had another go of Garden of Life X (dunno why I bothered)....trying to kill the GCRs before the boss Demon Spawn is easier said than done. sure enough get to next wave, game frozen. Maybe a name change is in order, Legacy of the Bugs
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    On skills changes i feel very satisfied on the Alliance General, now can steal a beneficial effect, perfect for invisibility and stuff like that, even works on the lord of light bosses. Plus all the changes on Run to the Hills Eddie, seems interesting, on Axis Soldier aswell and can't wait to have a corruptd droid graphics are great

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    That's the thing- I can't really compare because the BNW update is the one which brought the shadows. So I don't know how stable the BNW dungeons are without them. The other worlds and PVP appear to be as stable as they were before, though I always reboot the game when switching to between PVP, PVE, and Skull Quests as a safety precaution anyway.

From what I can gather, I haven't really had problems with Garden of Fear, and most noticeably problems with Garden of Life. I think it may have to do with lots of switching between past/present/future. The first 4 waves all go by without a hitch, but the game runs into trouble with the boss. I've also noticed it crashing far more often with the sound on.
    Thanks for the info. Can you post/DM me your device/OS information? I'd like to pass that along to the programmer who's in charge of optimization improvements; your information may help him with further improving stability on different devices.

There's a bug where if a Fury is what kills the last enemies in the previous wave, the next wave won't draw the 3D models for the new enemies (which will correct itself if you use a skill which changes the camera). We're investigating a fix for this for the next release, but I'm not 100% sure if it'll make it in yet.

Oh, and BTW - some questions I've been wondered since some time... Does Ultimate Sacrificial Heart PROVIDES the ultimate sacrifice while put on the chamber? If it's not - why you guys have called it that way then?
    The Ultimate Sacrificial Heart is worth a lot of essence (4000 when max level; which is as much as a 4 star Eddie), so he'll definitely help with getting that final sacrifice tier, but he wouldn't be enough on his own.

He was named in that manner to make it clear by name that he's stronger than the Strong Sacrificial Heart without making the name something uninspired ("Strongest Sacrificial Heart" just sounds boring).

OS
    iOS
    I tried garden of dismay level X with the new update but I'm still having the freeze where MCR is on the floor wave 4 so far 5 times today any suggestions how to avoid this I'm using VHE, GRE, AGS, GPD, GD

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I tried garden of dismay level X with the new update but I'm still having the freeze where MCR is on the floor wave 4 so far 5 times today any suggestions how to avoid this I'm using VHE, GRE, AGS, GPD, GD
    slauki posted something another player reported to work around that in the meantime.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PaquitoChep View Post
    On skills changes i feel very satisfied on the Alliance General, now can steal a beneficial effect, perfect for invisibility and stuff like that, even works on the lord of light bosses. Plus all the changes on Run to the Hills Eddie, seems interesting, on Axis Soldier aswell and can't wait to have a corruptd droid graphics are great
    Is RTTH eddie good now?? Have you tested him? I been waiting for him to be good enough to use... I noticed that changed him a bit... Is it worth sharding him?
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Is RTTH eddie good now?? Have you tested him? I been waiting for him to be good enough to use... I noticed that changed him a bit... Is it worth sharding him?
    not really mate. Remember he is a natural three star eddie so one shouldn't expect a revelation for the arena. Learn from my mistake - wish I could take those shards back!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    not really mate. Remember he is a natural three star eddie so one shouldn't expect a revelation for the arena. Learn from my mistake - wish I could take those shards back!
    Darn... Always hoped he would eventually be good. Atleast as a backup. If paired right I still think he could do huge damage... maybe something like alliance general to boost attack, and a SCD for the shield to protect him... lol if only. I guess i'll keep dreaming, all we can do is hope that trooper eddie is a badass when he is finally released.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android

Suggestion....

Hey Sparton,

I just auto played all the skull quests, and then went to BNW to try and farm runes. I wasn't paying complete attention, and looked over to see my team almost dead cause of my idiot auto playing team. Lmao

Suggestion is that auto play isn't continued from the cosmos to the time rift... I thought it wasn't before BNW, so maybe it's a bug?
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572