Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I think there's some kind of stall here... I can't farm BNW yet and I still need to level some talismans in order to do it.
    I still have to upgrade some talismans, but to do that, I have to farm 3*** evo rune which only drops on Evo Mat. Hoard or BNW GD 6-10. Due to the drop rates of these... it will get me an eternity to power up a single talisman.....

OS
    Android
    Couple of bug reports for @Devs/log reference.
    Resurrected character causes freeze/wait state: 08/14/2017 4:50 CST vs Kardas.
    Resurrected character takes reduced damage without having any reduction effect on it: 08/14/2017 4:52 CST vs Kardas.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-14-2017 at 10:01 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Are there any plans to make BNW more accessible? It's obvious you guys put a lot of time and effort into creating it, and it's great in some ways. I'm not gonna repeat the complaints, they're obvious by now.

When you changed the secret locations, a lot of people weren't happy about it. Some still aren't. Personally, I think those are overpriced too. But nothing ever changed. I still get my freeze sorcery talisman for 12 SoT daily. Are we going to have to live with this BNW cost as well? Please tell me you guys are considering changes. I want to play the thing more than once or twice a day.

In conclusion, I'm not running out to buy big baller brand shoes. This lavar ball pricing strategy is no good. If they were 8 SoT, and the quantities of runes were increased, I think it would be more fair. As it stands, who wants to pay 15 SoT for some crappy shoes.
    MrFreeze-6530

A new update will be available to download from the App Store and Google Play; it's been flagged to go live, but may take a few hours to show up for you. The following is the hotfixes for this update (also added to the August 9th patch notes post):

• August 15th: Fix for issue that prevented people from logging in with Facebook
    • August 15th: Fix for issue that prevented people from playing if they haven’t played for a long period of time
    • August 15th: Fix for various combat hangs, including in situations when fighting the Brave New World bosses, turning off autoplay, and some other scenarios

Regarding the tuning of the rewards of Brave New World, while this update does not have any changes for that, we do hear your concerns, and we are working on improving the drops for all of the Brave New World dungeons. We're still working out the details for what those improvements will be, but we hope to have something live before the end of the month.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    A new update will be available to download from the App Store and Google Play; it's been flagged to go live, but may take a few hours to show up for you. The following is the hotfixes for this update (also added to the August 9th patch notes post):

• August 15th: Fix for issue that prevented people from logging in with Facebook
    • August 15th: Fix for issue that prevented people from playing if they haven’t played for a long period of time
    • August 15th: Fix for various combat hangs, including in situations when fighting the Brave New World bosses, turning off autoplay, and some other scenarios

Regarding the tuning of the rewards of Brave New World, while this update does not have any changes for that, we do hear your concerns, and we are working on improving the drops for all of the Brave New World dungeons. We're still working out the details for what those improvements will be, but we hope to have something live before the end of the month.
    Thank you!
    This shows us that you guys are really trying to make this game enjoyable for us!
    Sometimes we can be really annoying!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    thanks, Sparton, really tnx.
    No word about this subject was driving me crazy.
    #MakeBNWGreatAgain
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    nice fixing update guys:

Name:  2017-08-16 01_47_19-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 274
Size:  1.50 MB

just wanted to test it i knew this wouldn't be fixed...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Don't forget to claim your 150 ironite.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS

That is good news. Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    nice fixing update guys:

Name:  2017-08-16 01_47_19-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 274
Size:  1.50 MB

just wanted to test it i knew this wouldn't be fixed...
    I have the same issue, in garden of dismay i can't go over the 4th wave of ennemies, the control buttons disapear and i have to force closed the game... :/
    dje-8079