Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Banned
    There is a problem with the "Immortal Talismans". The revived toon makee one attack and game stucks.

OS
    Android

Freaking rip off

I've been farming garden of life XIII every single day as much as my SOT allows, I have got ONE talisman drop along the way. ONE TALISMAN. WTF are the drops?

This is just ridiculous, all I get is 3* runes which don't really do a god damn thing, and then no talismans. I'm pretty sure a battle this fucking tough should atleast give us 5* runes... 15 minutes each battle, 15 SOT each battle for basically nothing.

If this shit isn't better when I get back from vacation i'm going to cause a massive ruckus here in the forums and you will definitely need to ban me. I'm sick of this shit. Fix the damn game.

And where the fuck is trooper eddie FFS???
    I'm fucking angry.

Give some answers Sparton.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Oh my god, I got a chance talisman, AND 3 4* evo runes on the same battle. How insane is that... now If I can just get one shell talisman... Maybe it'll get me to shut up... doubtful.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    i'm farming garden of dismay level VII-X every day ( 3 full SoT refills every day) and i havn't got any talismants, only runes !
    I miss 2 immortal talismants for another set but impossible to get them :/
    That's crazy, how many times should i beat that insane boss ? 300 times ?
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    i'm farming garden of dismay level VII-X every day ( 3 full SoT refills every day) and i havn't got any talismants, only runes !
    I hear ya, I've been playing the different levels of Garden of Fear and have slowly built up evo runes, quickly added reg runes and have just today gotten a second Echo Talisman, the second Skilled since release. They weren't joking when they said it would take a long time to build sets.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I hear ya, I've been playing the different levels of Garden of Fear and have slowly built up evo runes, quickly added reg runes and have just today gotten a second Echo Talisman, the second Skilled since release. They weren't joking when they said it would take a long time to build sets.
    It's a shame. I haven't played BNW for days for exact the same reason.No way i gonna refill and kill hours every day just to get these crappy dropps. I played GOL a lot in the beginning but i never got an immunity or a shell talisman. No way i'm gonna try again untill this is fixed. It demotivating to grind 10 minutes just to get crap. But what's even worse is to finally get the desired talisman in the onslaught version. Man since BNW is about talismans the skilled and especially the onslaught ones really could have get a buff before release. Sacrificing 3k hp for a random stat is simply bad...

I really fear this misconception might do some serious longterm damage to the game overall.

I hope the promised fixed will come soon

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Let's all pay attention to this, because it may be less RNG than we thought. I pulled a single Echo Tuesday night, after not having pulled one since the initial run through... and I've played plenty. It's possible that these talismans are only going to be available once per week to limit the build up of one team over another.

Additionally, when I spend some time away, my first few runs on BNW yield talismans (chance, advantage). Then they revert to just pulling Runes. It is seeming (and this is only a theory) that talismans are available in a 'couple per day' type of fashion, and the really great ones on a 'one per week' (or multiple weeks) basis.

At 15 SOT, I'd just as soon farm 3 times instead of 20, if I'm only getting the good stuff on the first 3 times.

Anyone else seeing this trend?
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Let's all pay attention to this, because it may be less RNG than we thought. I pulled a single Echo Tuesday night, after not having pulled one since the initial run through... and I've played plenty. It's possible that these talismans are only going to be available once per week to limit the build up of one team over another.

Additionally, when I spend some time away, my first few runs on BNW yield talismans (chance, advantage). Then they revert to just pulling Runes. It is seeming (and this is only a theory) that talismans are available in a 'couple per day' type of fashion, and the really great ones on a 'one per week' (or multiple weeks) basis.

At 15 SOT, I'd just as soon farm 3 times instead of 20, if I'm only getting the good stuff on the first 3 times.

Anyone else seeing this trend?
    I'm not sure. This week, I've used all Sands of Time that weren't used for Troopers (on Powerslave) or Skull Quests for Brave New World. I've been able to play Garden of Fear VIII and IX for at least five times each day as a result. I've only now gotten my first Talisman from it that wasn't from the first time completing it.

The irony is that while I possibly need the red Talismans the most, I need red Runes the least. Especially if the Talismans that need the Runes aren't dropping.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Drop are ridiculous for the price, I don't play bnw and personnaly always stuck bug in dismay world and lose my sand of time....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I kinda think droprate is okay. The special talismans should be a little hard to come by. But plz remove those damned onslaught. Been grinding GoL for chance talismans. Only 2 talismans has dropped, both chance talismans though, but also both that useless sub-type. NO WAY 114 def is worth the absence of 3029 HP.

And perhaps 3* evo runes should drop a little more frequently since its the only place they drop.