Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

The Ultimate Sacrificial Heart is worth a lot of essence (4000 when max level; which is as much as a 4 star Eddie), so he'll definitely help with getting that final sacrifice tier, but he wouldn't be enough on his own.

He was named in that manner to make it clear by name that he's stronger than the Strong Sacrificial Heart without making the name something uninspired ("Strongest Sacrificial Heart" just sounds boring).
    Sparton

Thanks for reply... As for USH - personally I think that giving sth strictly specific name while this sth is NOT doing exactly what's the name suggest surely may not sound boring - it sounds like false advertising - been lame and causes misleading and confusion...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Could be a fluke, but GoL seems to be dropping talismans more often now, at least in level 8. And the rewards overall seem improved. Thanks Sparton/Kaz/NF for hearing us. \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android

Thanks

ok developers-all the work that developing the new characters and scenes was worth it. I play all day every day and know how much effort goes into digital animation first hand, you have done a great job and PLEASE CONTINUE MAKING FRESH NEW CONTENT TO MAINTAIN PLAYER INTEREST!

OS
    Android

New bug found

Hey Sparton, pass this one on to the team... Game froze on autoplay in skull quest. I waited it out for 15 minutes and accepted my fate of failure. It was the easy xp material cache, i used GRE, Beelzebub, and a troopers blue allied soldier. Don't know why it froze on me.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    One more thing... My void talismans don't ever trigger facing the dragons in BNW. It works on the normal waves, but not on the boss.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Got a phone call while battling the dragon... I didn't lose my progress in the fight. Thanks for fixing that guys!
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Anybody else have an issue when facing a team with a gunner or magus golden sun and golden pharaoh dog? The golden son wont die the first time until the pharaoh dog is dead. Almost seems like the pharaoh dog keeps reducing 25% of whatever it will take to kill the gs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    Anybody else have an issue when facing a team with a gunner or magus golden sun and golden pharaoh dog? The golden son wont die the first time until the pharaoh dog is dead. Almost seems like the pharaoh dog keeps reducing 25% of whatever it will take to kill the gs
    i had the issue that the GGS didn't die from retriggering as i tested my defense. aof and VHE kept bashing him several times (retriggerig) while he had 0 health but he simply didn't die.... i think he cannot die with retriggering after the turn was over he revived normally...not sure it's the same issue but he seems bugged now...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

Corrupt Droid Sentinel Bug

@Sparton this is a new one, the corrupt droid instead of doing his normal attack to a single target attacked multiple targets
    it used the Survey animation, but the color of the ray was green, and inflicted the whole team with a stun, which resulted in a lost match.
    Game was Blacksteel vs Cesar @ 11:42 AM CST.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Hey looks like we have some deals going on in the arena store for this coming week.