Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Just got booted from garden of fear X twice in a row. A good 10 minutes into the match the screen went black and I am back at my phones homescreen. Incredibly irritating.
    Team used was GRE, Wrath, MRE, and warrior undead rescuer.
    I think both times my undead rescuer was attacking when it happened.

Update: Ugh, another crash like above on garden of life X this time but different team. This is aggravating, I've wasted 45 sands of time and probably 45 minutes with nothing to show for it.

Guess I will have to wait to pass levels X until this is addressed.
    Last edited by Ezz; 08-10-2017 at 07:12 AM.

OS
    Android
    Had to drop in and give props to NF, BNW is pretty cool! You guys have been busy!

I'm cool with the SoT cost if it means 300-400 ironite after every run of ten levels.. if it's just reward for the first time, then yes NF should rethink pricing. What's the point of building this world if it costs too much to play?

Confirming all the same stuff with gameplay, whole bunch of crashes going on in PvP and BNW.

One last thing, are there any plans (Sparton or Kaz) to consolidate the Talisman Horde and Cache rewards into BNW so that we can get a change to those two Skull levels? Seems like an opportunity to make them more worthy of the SoT cost.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    It would very useful to have a description of what the new talismans are doing ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    It would very useful to have a description of what the new talismans are doing ;-)
    Equip a set of them on a character, it'll tell you what they do if you tap the icon shown under talisman effects.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

All in all a good update. Gonna be really time consuming to run daily, but it was truly a challenge. I personally rely heavily on Wrath from my troopers as I do not have it myself. But I did manage to kill them all on first go without any bugs! Happy, especially the low amount of bugs I've encountered!

Though a team with Pharaoh Dog (gunner) makes most of it easy as you can no problem out heal the damage. As well as marks being insanely overpowered due to the %-based damage done and the high hp on bosses, making Eternity Eddie insane.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

Banned
    I was using Soldier Eddies Roulette
    => game stuck

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post

I'm cool with the SoT cost if it means 300-400 ironite after every run of ten levels.. if it's just reward for the first time, then yes NF should rethink pricing. What's the point of building this world if it costs too much to play?...
    mjmxiii

Well, I am sure that is the second option you've mentioned... Like it was when you've cleared Lord Of Light dungeons for the first time - you've been rewarded with ''free'' IRS as well... To be sure of that tried couple times some levels of various gardens that I already passed and sure got my rewards but no IRS every time...

So... I will play all stages to the end, collect the ''free'' IRS and so rewards upon achievements screen and just end my adventure with new worlds right now, cause this stock of IRS will allow me to refill many times in ''normal'' worlds when there will be such need than wasting everything in couple of runs in exchange of some talis... Somehow I was able to manage without any of them up to now, so I think I'll do later as well...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    So time consuming!!!! 50 troopers, 8 daily locations, PVP, BNW, LoL..... how to managed that without spending whole day with the phone in your hand?
    Is there any chance to implement possibility of using 2 troopers per battle? 1 trooper ally & 1 trooper Eddie, but trooper Eddie would be for example a leader without possibility of changing him to different Eddie during the whole fight?
    Cost of SoT for the battle with 2 troopers might be doubled as well, it is all about saving the time to use all 50 troopers.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

Banned
    Soldier Eddies Roulette still gets countered :-(

Banned
    If LotB would be running rock solid the high SoT costs would be OK, but if the game is crashing and we loose 15 SoT it's baah.