Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Crashes?

OS
    Android

Game Crashes?

Legacy of the Beast has been randomly crashing on me for some time, and the crashes seem to become more and more frequent with each major update. There's no error message; the app just closes. For the past few months, it's only happened during arena battles (causing me to lose many fights that I could have won). But as soon as this Brave New World update went live, the game shut down 3 times in a row: once from the character screen, once from the first BNW dungeon, and once from the arena. A day later, I crashed out of every single Garden of Life run I attempted at different waves each time.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game a few times, I've force stopped all running apps before playing (per the recommendation of the support staff), but it seems to just keep getting worse.

I would suspect my device is the culprit (Android Citrine ZTE), but the crashes seem to increase with each update, which makes me think that the game's programmers are adding conflicting lines of code.

Is anyone else experiencing this? If it's just me, then it must be my device, but I'm hoping that there is some solution other than just giving up the game until I can get a better phone

[EDIT] I have uninstalled Legacy of the Beast (with some heartache). Whether the issue is with my device or the game itself, it is absolutely unplayable for me as it is. Maybe I'll reinstall in a few months to see if things are different
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 08-12-2017 at 02:49 AM.

OS
    Android
    same for me and lost the 15 pts...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    This also happens to me galaxy s6. The crash brings up my home screen with LotB running in the background. If I reenter the ap through the app view LotB restarts.

OS
    Android
    Yes, crashes randomly on BNW and PVP, -200 pts by now.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-12-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnFire View Post

Is anyone else experiencing this? If it's just me, then it must be my device, but I'm hoping that there is some solution other than just giving up the game until I can get a better phone

[EDIT] I have uninstalled Legacy of the Beast (with some heartache). Whether the issue is with my device or the game itself, it is absolutely unplayable for me as it is. Maybe I'll reinstall in a few months to see if things are different
    HeadOn

I believe that we ALL suffer the crashing problems - because of the FAULTY GAME, not the devices we are having...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Yes, crashes randomly on BNW and PVP, -200 pts by now.
    Been that way for weeks! Better off not even playing!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    android version is a disaster since the beginning, I'm using "shit" apple device only for that game lol
    More bug and crash with android, it's the worst android version of a game ever seen

OS
    Android
    Okay, so this is a problem that other people are experiencing, it's not just me. Can a developer please comment on this?

Is this being worked on? Is it even a known issue? It sounds like the game is unplayable in its current form for many people, and not just because of the crashes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnFire View Post
    Okay, so this is a problem that other people are experiencing, it's not just me. Can a developer please comment on this?

Is this being worked on? Is it even a known issue? It sounds like the game is unplayable in its current form for many people, and not just because of the crashes.
    It seems that they don't know how to resolve that issues
    I'm playing on iphone to can play...S7edge and S6 is a disaster

Well, today seems to have gone pear shaped. 2 crashes at 3 just after booting the game up. Finally started trying to play again, it hung at the facebook sign in, and then crashed 3 times in a row afterwards.