Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    Okay, so after many iterations I found a pretty consistent Garden of Dismay X Auto-Team. Unfortunately this one is not so farmable or easy to get. Nevertheless, here it is. Maybe there are more farmable replacements to some of key characters here you guys might know of:

• Grim Reaper Eddie (Guard + Endure)
    • Golden Pharaoh Dog (Immunity + Energy + 1 Rando purple)
    • Gunner Dog (Energy + Burn + Rando Gold, though I don`t think anything else matters but the Energy here)
    • Astra, Valkyrie Slayer (Immortality + Shell + Rando Green)

All need to be maxed skilled. It`s 100% for me so far, though I could see it failing here or there depending on the order the AI moves or if you get unlocky with the beneficial effect removal and stun.

We'll see if I find something more easily obtainable that can do it, but not enough skill shards to go around atm
    any suggestions for a substitute for astra (which i dont have)? my best lineup so far has been pharoh (thorn, blind), golden pharoh dog (energy, invis), angel of fear (theif, explosive), and gunner dog (immunity, burning, guard). only been able to auto up to VII or VIII. and it takes forever.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    What is best level where i can find vampiric talisman?(i have two and i need one more for mission)
    Playing from IV-VIII level but no luck,tryed 50 times in last few days
    I tend to farm Lvl 7... seems to drop Vampire at a livable rate, along with the Death. I move to lvl 9 if i'm looking for Immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit View Post
    any suggestions for a substitute for astra (which i dont have)? my best lineup so far has been pharoh (thorn, blind), golden pharoh dog (energy, invis), angel of fear (theif, explosive), and gunner dog (immunity, burning, guard). only been able to auto up to VII or VIII. and it takes forever.
    Hmm, well, I think anyone with multi-hits that has a chance to remove or steal buffs would be a good replacement. Mons that come to mind:

• Wrath
    • Purple Droid (has Void Shield aoe and multihits)
    • Alliance General (on Counterstrike)
    • Sentinel Allied Soldier
    • Gunner Golden Son (On Purge)
    • Lady Azov
    • Mayan Priestess Sentinel (on Counter)
    • Assassin Trickster (Immortal or Double Fate)
    • Warrior Trickster (on Counter)
    • Gunner Hellraiser (on Purge)

Also, I suppose any multi-hitter that can use the Purge Talismans has a chance to be useful as a replacement. Also any team or mon that can make use of Echo buffs, like maybe a team with the Crimson Pharaoh Dog and buff removers can work. Haven't tried it though.

An update to my previous post on auto-farming dungeon teams. I found the following team to actually be faster and safer for GodX:

Navigator Eddie (Inviso-paralysis) - Seems to be smarter about healing than GRE and can survive very well while doing decent damage / cc to waves as well as plenty-o-multihits for the boss.

Clairvoyant (Energy-Endure) - Keeps team cleansed and alive. Can remove annoying effects from enemies while gaining energy for team

Gunner Dog (Counter-Health +1 Gold) - Best Multi-hitter for the boss, hands down.

Astra (Immortal-Shell +1 Green) - Great multi-hit, strip, and damage. Also blocks doom from the boss.

I just posted above some other potential options that can replace Astra if you don't have her. Anyway, that's where I'm at so far. This team can auto GodX in about 6-min. I'll continue to experiment as I upgrade more mons to see if there is any combo that is better.
    Last edited by Kulimar; 12-03-2017 at 08:03 PM.

OS
    Android
    Warning about using fate talismans in god x. I just got killed by the power move of dk for the first time. I was using vhe, astra, gunner dog, gpd & fate on vhe. At the time of the power move i had ascension on vhe and dk has done more than 14k damage. The damage of dk scales with attack and magic of the opponents and ascension increases those.
    mkultra-1058

Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    Warning about using fate talismans in god x. I just got killed by the power move of dk for the first time. I was using vhe, astra, gunner dog, gpd & fate on vhe. At the time of the power move i had ascension on vhe and dk has done more than 14k damage. The damage of dk scales with attack and magic of the opponents and ascension increases those.
    Yeah, interesting. Good point!

I autofarm X with:

Navigator (chance/assassin)
    GPD (Energy/Invis)
    Gunner Golden Son (chance/explosive)
    Gunner Dog (4x Boost, red/green)

Usually win on auto - the odd time they lose because of a bad doom and poor auto play, but win maybe 80-90% of the time? Fairly quick too.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I've found a team that makes this really simple and fast:

Navigator - 3 Assassin, 3 Chance
    AoF - Echo, Immunity (though Ascension or Boost would work just as well)
    GPD - Energy, Thief
    AoS - 2 sets of Shells, Immunity (again, Ascension or Boost)
    (all should be maxed)
    I've been trying out this team (manual, not auto) and enjoying it, with the following mods:

Navigator - 3 Assassin, 3 Boost
    AoF - Echo, Immunity
    GPD - Energy, Thief
    AoS - Health (Ward), True (Ward), Boost (Bulwark)

I should swap out the Immunity talismans on the AoF for a pair of Boost talismans. Immunity is redundant given that you're using the GPD for that, and you really want Immunity for more than just the first turn. Also, you want to make sure that Navigator Eddie's Fury reloads quickly.

I'm trying out the True talismans on the AoS to see how they go. So far, so good. Navigator Eddie should probably have Chance talismans instead of Boost, but my Chance talismans are being used elsewhere and I'm too lazy to swap them around.

I keep a Grim Reaper Eddie in reserve in case things go south and I need to revive toons. The Magus Corrupt Rescuers are driving me nuts with their Endure talismans, so I'm thinking of bringing a backup Viking Eddie to strip those off.

When battling the Dragon King, I don't ever use Navigator Eddie's power attack cannon, as that power really needs to be saved for the GPD. Also, make sure you attack first with the AoF to see if the Echo triggers, otherwise you're gonna waste Navigator's Fury.
    Last edited by Fudjo; 12-06-2017 at 12:06 AM.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Definitely check out this run by Demoonchild:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post63384

Angel of Pain: Energy, Freeze
    Fear of the Dark Eddie: Stone, Guardian, Iron
    Gunner Dog: Chance, Hunter, rando yellow
    Pharaoh Dog: Guard, Immunity, rando purple

When facing the Dragon King, switch to Eternity Eddie: Void, Resilience, rando green
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I am still trying to get a killer combination that needs no switching and that can do 9 or 10 on this one but with no luck so far - there is always a defeat in there. Any others out there got that 100% combination on auto yet?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496