Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
I've found a team that makes this really simple and fast:

Navigator - 3 Assassin, 3 Chance
AoF - Echo, Immunity (though Ascension or Boost would work just as well)
GPD - Energy, Thief
AoS - 2 sets of Shells, Immunity (again, Ascension or Boost)
(all should be maxed)

The GPD is 100% support. Applies Immunity and fills health, or steals energy and fury (depending on your team's current needs).

Navigator's Fury and Bombs do 6 hits each, and the critical hit chance happens a lot with those many hits. His fury also gets filled fast with this team.

AoF gets extra turns constantly, and does 3 hits with each turn. AoS does 3 hits as well, and takes any damage below 50% for the team.

With that many hits, you're wiping out the King's shield constantly. The Angels do plenty of damage to him once that shield is down. I almost never use my GPD for hits - just don't have to.

No need to swap Eddies either. The only thing you run into with this is that you don't have a beneficial effect remover - so you have to just wait through the Endures. But after each round, you run your GPD and fill the health back up - so it's like it never happened.

It makes this the easiest world. I bring my Pharaoh along just in case shit goes sideways... but it hasn't ever happened yet.

Good advice marinar. I haven't finished lvl X yet only made it to IX. I am using GRE with his fury to hit that shield, Gunner dog( just got him and leveled him), Wrath and GPD. I like your setup of multiple hitters, that seems to be the key for the boss.

slash-2083