Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    My team runs on auto. Pharaoh, gunner dog, gunner chopper and Val. They’re all max skilled.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    My team runs on auto. Pharaoh, gunner dog, gunner chopper and Val. They’re all max skilled.
    Thanks I will give that a try.

I need to SS my gunner dog but other than that I should be good to go! When you refer to Val - which one is it as got them except Eda!

Does this team do 9 and 10 on Dismay without any bother?
    Last edited by scott-5496; 01-10-2018 at 10:55 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Thanks I will give that a try.

I need to SS my gunner dog but other than that I should be good to go! When you refer to Val - which one is it as got them except Eda!

Does this team do 9 and 10 on Dismay without any bother?
    It’s the green one. Have a look on my team for the talismans. Your pharaoh has echo, that won’t work here. I chose guard and health to give him hp and he can bring the shields on as often as possible. I just gave it a run on level 10 in 6:42 minutes.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    It’s the green one. Have a look on my team for the talismans. Your pharaoh has echo, that won’t work here. I chose guard and health to give him hp and he can bring the shields on as often as possible. I just gave it a run on level 10 in 6:42 minutes.
    Thanks very much Pepp! That is a great help going to give it a try once I check your talisman set ups.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Hi Scott, as I had two defeats with the team of pharaoh, chopper, gunner dog and Val, I don’t think it’s the perfect team. Chances are 70:30 for a win. I remembered that I wrote about a team on FB. I’m trying this one now. It consists of pharaoh, wrath, GPD and gunner dog. When you search FB for garden of dismay, you should find it. First three runs were wins, but it doesn’t look good in the fourth run. I’ll keep you updated.

OS
    iOS
    Hi Pepp. Yeah I used your team and had a few defeats - it was fine on 8 out of 11 runs on IX and X but I was defeated mid level on one run and then twice on the boss as I had lost a team member mid level and not got him back. It seems to do VIII fine - 6 runs no problems. My gunner dog needs sharded too so that wont help and need a couple on Val too. So far dragon defeats have only happened when I have lost a team member mid level.

Once I have done troopers I will try a couple of things myself. There has to be a defensive based team we can set up that may take 10-15 m to win but can take the punishment? GPD does help - I wonder if PDK might help too? Chopper seems like a decent fit for Perma but he was always the toon to die mid level.

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Hi guys,

Here is a team with a 100% win rate on level 9 with 100% autoplay. It will take about 13 minutes to win a fight.

VHE (Guard / Immortality)
    Astra (Fate / Energy)
    Green Desert Guardian (Paralysis, probably all setups with 6 Green talis will work)
    Red Undead Rescuer (Angel / Armour / 1 random Green talis)

You can speed up the fight a lot, if you use Navigator (Fate / Chance). He will do the job in less than 5 minutes. Unfortunately your Desert Guardian gets killed from time to time and Navigator cannot revive home.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Hi bros , my autoplay team w/ 100% win rate at moment (50+ runs) GOD X average time 6 min :

VHE ( guard/imortal )
    Green Mayan Priestess (echo/adv)
    GPD ( angel/energy )
    Gunner Dog (echo/random green/random yellow)

Hope it helps !
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ian16 View Post
    Hi bros , my autoplay team w/ 100% win rate at moment (50+ runs) GOD X average time 6 min :

VHE ( guard/imortal )
    Green Mayan Priestess (echo/adv)
    GPD ( angel/energy )
    Gunner Dog (echo/random green/random yellow)

Hope it helps !
    thanks ian, will give it a try 3/3 wins now in about 7 minutes .

is the order of toons the same as you listed them?

i watched the games and the dragon king can put permadeath on the toons which might cause a loss i fear, will watch a few more runs and reevaluate. but works perfect so far.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    thanks ian, will give it a try 3/3 wins now in about 7 minutes .

is the order of toons the same as you listed them?

i watched the games and the dragon king can put permadeath on the toons which might cause a loss i fear, will watch a few more runs and reevaluate. but works perfect so far.
    Want to try it but no VH and no Green mayan here
    I play all troopers all days.