Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Been using Gunner Dog/Clar/GPD and GRE. Works great.

OS
    Android
    Any auto teams that can handle GoD 9/10 without Clair? I can auto 8 with VHE, Gunner Dog, warrior hellraiser, and warrior undead rescuer, but 9/10 on auto it struggles to kill it before doom timer runs out. If I could find a way to block doom and permadeath, I could find a successful team.

Edit: VHE, GPD, GD, W hellraiser seems to be working now, even though it isn't very fast.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 04-17-2018 at 10:37 AM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    My team GoD on auto 10 is VHE, Astra, GPD and Gunner Dog - don't think it ever fails and takes between 4 and 6 mins.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Any auto teams that can handle GoD 9/10 without Clair? I can auto 8 with VHE, Gunner Dog, warrior hellraiser, and warrior undead rescuer, but 9/10 on auto it struggles to kill it before doom timer runs out. If I could find a way to block doom and permadeath, I could find a successful team.

Edit: VHE, GPD, GD, W hellraiser seems to be working now, even though it isn't very fast.
    My latest auto-team on GoDX is:

Tailgunner Eddie - Echo / Shell
    Gunner Dog - Counterstrike / Health / 1 Random Gold Talisman
    Gunner Lilith - Life / Trap / Shell
    Gunner Chopper - Immortal / Immunity / 1 Health (Ward)

Name:  fastgodx.PNG
Views: 617
Size:  588.8 KB

It's pretty safe (about 98% success rate) and can get a clear time of around 2:40 on good runs (around 1:50 on GoD 9). I have many Gunner Relics though. So that helps.
    Last edited by Kulimar; 04-17-2018 at 05:15 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Nice team - great time too. Might give that a try. The relics do help and I have a fair batch of these now too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    My team for auto on lvl X is PoM Eddie, golden pharaoh dog, gunner dog and assassin golden son, my record is about 1:50 ill try to upload some screenshots later

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Coalgiver,Normal Eddie,Shaman
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Carriage Rider,Mystic,Grim Reaper
    Navigator,Soldier

Current Champion: Rainmaker Eddie, half sharded, advantage and shadow talismans

OS
    Android
    I do with Eddie The Great, Lady Azov, Magus Mayan Priestess and Clairvoyant.
    Clair cleans any buff, Eddie does the big damage, Priestess put everybody to sleep and Azov cleans the bad boy who refused to sleep. LOL
    I'm working on Benjamin, Iron Eddie and Piece Of Mind. Soon i'll try other ways...

OS
    iOS
    Garden of Dismay:

My old set-up: Benjamin Breeg, and gunner dog. The other 2 characters are irrelevant imo. I use Osiris and Horus for the added survivability, plus they can wipe out the minions before the final boss. Or you can switch them out for a warrior lilith, though she won't be effective on the boss. The Boss converts all physical and magic damage into i think 5% of it's health. It's basically a shroud, which is why multiple hitters are good against it (gunner dog and benjamin breed). Only true damage dealers can deal their normal damage.

My new set-up: Basically I just replaced benjamin breeg with Rainmaker. Sadly I lost benjamin breed but he's not hard to get. Rainmaker makes things easier, as he can just 1 shot the boss into the half mark and ultimately defeat him.

Alternatively you can use eternity eddie or any other character that marks. It works well against any Brave New world boss.

Edit: I've left it on auto play before on lvl X when i was farming on that talisman event. Once i just played auto play when i went to work until i got on break and it hasn't lost once. Unless you have a heavy hitter like rainmaker, multiple hitters are your best option. For both the shell and dmg on the boss.

Rainmaker: Eclipse Talisman
    Gunner Dog: Echo+any random sentinel and gold talisman
    Osiris: Redemption+Energy Talisman
    Horus: Eternity Talisman

Benjamin Breeg: Blind+Nightmare talisman (To wipe out the minions before the boss) or alternatively, Eternity.

Mod however you want, but these are what I use. I feel like Echo talismans are a must thou on gunner dog. Or maybe counterstrike.
    Last edited by Killer-Frost; 09-28-2018 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

OS
    Android
    i also have a solid team for beating Garden of Dismay X Without problems:
    Piece of mind eddie (purge + titan shield)
    Green Lilith (angel)
    Green Lilith (revive, or what ever these are called that you can get in GoD X)
    Gunner Dog (echo or crit, both works)

The gunner dog is the only one that sometimes dies at the end, but it works.

Keep in Mind that i have pushed Sentinel Live Relics to 10, Sentinel DEF, MR, ATK, MAG and Specil on 3 and going.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    any new auto teams for GOD X with the tons of new toons?
    at the moment i do it with
    Tailgunner Eddi, Gunner Dog, Clair and Astra
    but does not work all the time :/