Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I just need to finish lvl 10 here and i'll have completed all of BNW... This one is tough... my beneficial effects get removed instantly on the first wave every time lol.

I need more eddies... I dont think GRE is gonna cut it here

If anyone can check out my team and make a suggestion?? lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I just need to finish lvl 10 here and i'll have completed all of BNW... This one is tough... my beneficial effects get removed instantly on the first wave every time lol.

This was definitely the toughest level for me in BNW. I finally made it through using GRE/Pharaoh/Navigator(from a trooper) - Golden Pharaoh Dog (no shards) - Gunner Dog (no shards) - Green bat (fully shared)

I continually struggled to make it past the 4th wave. Kill purple buzz ASAP. Pharaoh eddie is useful in that wave as someone else has previously mentioned.

Good luck!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    I just cleared this using:
    Navigator Eddie (surprisingly he was somewhat useless, I wouldn't use him unless he's sharded, invisibility talisman was a good call ), Grim Reaper Eddie (Only used him when the boss had the force shield and for resurrection, he had endure and health as I didn't care about his damage), Pharaoh Eddie (his fury was very useful in most parts except against Magus Corrupt Rescuer) . They were all unshared but maxed talisman

Gunner dog : (thanks to a trooper) very useful against the force shield. Sharded and maxed talisman although I don't think the shards were necessary
    Golden pharaoh dog :crucial, damage reduction and immunity especially against magus corrupt rescuer . I died once cause i didnt use his power skill, all my team was frozen by a magus corrupt rescuer. Unsharded with maxed talisman( energy and ascension). He could use some shards in his power skill for better healing.
    Wrath: His power move was the only significant damage to the dragon king and he was the only hard hitter for the waves. Sharded and maxed talisman (used endure and assassin)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    I just cleared this using:
    Navigator Eddie (surprisingly he was somewhat useless, I wouldn't use him unless he's sharded, invisibility talisman was a good call ), Grim Reaper Eddie (Only used him when the boss had the force shield and for resurrection, he had endure and health as I didn't care about his damage), Pharaoh Eddie (his fury was very useful in most parts except against Magus Corrupt Rescuer) . They were all unshared but maxed talisman

Gunner dog : (thanks to a trooper) very useful against the force shield. Sharded and maxed talisman although I don't think the shards were necessary
    Golden pharaoh dog :crucial, damage reduction and immunity especially against magus corrupt rescuer . I died once cause i didnt use his power skill, all my team was frozen by a magus corrupt rescuer. Unsharded with maxed talisman( energy and ascension). He could use some shards in his power skill for better healing.
    Wrath: His power move was the only significant damage to the dragon king and he was the only hard hitter for the waves. Sharded and maxed talisman (used endure and assassin)
    This helped me out immensely. I agree that Dismay is the hardest of the bunch. Lost once on Floor IX and twice on Floor X before finally getting my lovely Immortal set.
    My team:
    Navigator (Vampiric/Invisibility, fully sharded), Pharaoh, Vampire Hunter. I agree with mjmxiii in that Vampiric Talismans are CRUCIAL, as Navigator is rather fragile otherwise. Not convinced on the Invisibility set, as Thief can keep your Fury spam going. I never used Vampire Hunter and only used Pharaoh for his Fury on wave 4.
    Golden Pharaoh Dog (Energy/Thief, partially sharded)
    Gunner Dog (Strength/Energy/yellow, not sharded). This was a lifesaver. swapping in this guy allowed me to beat Floor IX. Plus he's super common.
    Wrath (Void/Energy).

And some tips:
    If you see MCRs, get yourself Immunity (GPD Power move) so your entire team won't be frozen for 2 turns (because IT WILL). Unless you're sure they won't have the power for it. Also keep up Immunity constantly while fighting the boss.
    Invincibility from Pharaoh's Fury is indeed the best way to take on the purple Extra Turn spam buzz on wave four. Blinding him with Navigator's Fury is also possible, but more luck-reliant.
    Wrath's Death Mark wrecks the boss, even without consuming them.
    Navigator's Fury and Dead Reckoning do six hits of damage to the Force Shield, while Landfall deals 3 hits.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I've found a team that makes this really simple and fast:

Navigator - 3 Assassin, 3 Chance
    AoF - Echo, Immunity (though Ascension or Boost would work just as well)
    GPD - Energy, Thief
    AoS - 2 sets of Shells, Immunity (again, Ascension or Boost)
    (all should be maxed)

The GPD is 100% support. Applies Immunity and fills health, or steals energy and fury (depending on your team's current needs).

Navigator's Fury and Bombs do 6 hits each, and the critical hit chance happens a lot with those many hits. His fury also gets filled fast with this team.

AoF gets extra turns constantly, and does 3 hits with each turn. AoS does 3 hits as well, and takes any damage below 50% for the team.

With that many hits, you're wiping out the King's shield constantly. The Angels do plenty of damage to him once that shield is down. I almost never use my GPD for hits - just don't have to.

No need to swap Eddies either. The only thing you run into with this is that you don't have a beneficial effect remover - so you have to just wait through the Endures. But after each round, you run your GPD and fill the health back up - so it's like it never happened.

It makes this the easiest world. I bring my Pharaoh along just in case shit goes sideways... but it hasn't ever happened yet.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post

If anyone can check out my team and make a suggestion?? lol
    I am no expert but looks like you have some penetrate tlisman. I would get 2 of those maxed and out them on your GRE. perfect hits will do a lot more damage. I am not a great player but i think that should help a bit.

slash-2083

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I've found a team that makes this really simple and fast:

Navigator - 3 Assassin, 3 Chance
    AoF - Echo, Immunity (though Ascension or Boost would work just as well)
    GPD - Energy, Thief
    AoS - 2 sets of Shells, Immunity (again, Ascension or Boost)
    (all should be maxed)

The GPD is 100% support. Applies Immunity and fills health, or steals energy and fury (depending on your team's current needs).

Navigator's Fury and Bombs do 6 hits each, and the critical hit chance happens a lot with those many hits. His fury also gets filled fast with this team.

AoF gets extra turns constantly, and does 3 hits with each turn. AoS does 3 hits as well, and takes any damage below 50% for the team.

With that many hits, you're wiping out the King's shield constantly. The Angels do plenty of damage to him once that shield is down. I almost never use my GPD for hits - just don't have to.

No need to swap Eddies either. The only thing you run into with this is that you don't have a beneficial effect remover - so you have to just wait through the Endures. But after each round, you run your GPD and fill the health back up - so it's like it never happened.

It makes this the easiest world. I bring my Pharaoh along just in case shit goes sideways... but it hasn't ever happened yet.

Good advice marinar. I haven't finished lvl X yet only made it to IX. I am using GRE with his fury to hit that shield, Gunner dog( just got him and leveled him), Wrath and GPD. I like your setup of multiple hitters, that seems to be the key for the boss.

slash-2083

Finished X with the following:

Tailgunner/GRE/Carriage Rider
    Sharded Green Harpy (strike)
    Gunner dog
    Golden Pharaoh Dog

Tailgunner was used in the first few waves to help clear, but I had to switch to GRE several times just to stay alive. Carriage Rider was there to get rid of the endure MCR's that were a giant pain if left alone. Harpy was there to provide DPS, as she hits hard on her attack, and countered often enough to soften the entire wave. After Carriage Rider triggered his fury, a blast from Harpy would pretty much clear the wave.

At the boss, the Gunner dog does pretty decent damage since its individual attack doesn't matter - magic/physical damage is converted to a unit of true damage based off of the bosses total health. I would not have been able to complete this level without this toon.

The harpy does about 13k damage on the boss when its shields are down, which makes it a great choice here as well.

The only bad news is I had to revive on the 4th wave, just didn't have enough health to clear.

Oh, the *other* bad news is:

It crashed twice (once on the 4th wave. Awesome).
    There is another bug where it autoplays despite you turning off autoplay (ie, it turns it right back on). This happened twice, right when I launched the level, and I died in the enemy's first attack. This happened twice.

So, a total of 60 SoT were wasted due to bugs.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slash1424 View Post
    I am no expert but looks like you have some penetrate tlisman. I would get 2 of those maxed and out them on your GRE. perfect hits will do a lot more damage. I am not a great player but i think that should help a bit.

slash-2083
    Well, generally I'm pretty good with perfect hits. But I have been pondering a new talisman setup for GRE... Thanks! I'll give it a shot in about a month when i'm back from vacation and maxed the few I'm currently working on.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Garden of Dismay X Auto-Team

Okay, so after many iterations I found a pretty consistent Garden of Dismay X Auto-Team. Unfortunately this one is not so farmable or easy to get. Nevertheless, here it is. Maybe there are more farmable replacements to some of key characters here you guys might know of:

• Grim Reaper Eddie (Guard + Endure)
    • Golden Pharaoh Dog (Immunity + Energy + 1 Rando purple)
    • Gunner Dog (Energy + Burn + Rando Gold, though I don`t think anything else matters but the Energy here)
    • Astra, Valkyrie Slayer (Immortality + Shell + Rando Green)

All need to be maxed skilled. It`s 100% for me so far, though I could see it failing here or there depending on the order the AI moves or if you get unlocky with the beneficial effect removal and stun.

We'll see if I find something more easily obtainable that can do it, but not enough skill shards to go around atm