Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well, it seems to me that, with the current update (19.09), they've somehow increased the difficulty of Garden of Dismay, at least in Lvl IX.

Last week I was trying to find an auto-farmable team in my roster, found almost a same one as Kulimar suggested above, but replacing the Gunner Dog with the Green Bat => I've got 100% succes rate. Today, I've got 2 matches ended with a defeat, with the same team....

Also, it's just me who remembers that the MCR's in Lvl X, didn't have life talismans equipped before..?!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS

Garden of Dismay X

I can get to the boss but he kills me every time. He regenerates to full strength and I cannot get him to open up. Please help. I have many characters fully sharded. My Eddies are GRE, Navigatior, Pharaoh as well as Eternity. I also have Tailgunner. Who are the best associates to accompany Eddie. I have used so many different combos. But mainly I need to know how to get the bosses face to open to kick his a**. I've completed every BNW level entirely except Dismay X

Quote Originally Posted by Twinpop03 View Post
    I can get to the boss but he kills me every time. He regenerates to full strength and I cannot get him to open up. Please help. I have many characters fully sharded. My Eddies are GRE, Navigatior, Pharaoh as well as Eternity. I also have Tailgunner. Who are the best associates to accompany Eddie. I have used so many different combos. But mainly I need to know how to get the bosses face to open to kick his a**. I've completed every BNW level entirely except Dismay X
    I would say The Gunner Dog and Golden Pharaoh Dog are a must. The Gunner Dog for the Multi-Hits and the Golden Pharaoh Dog for the heal, cleanse, and immunity. 4th slot can be either more damage or a reviver like the Clairvoyant.

OS
    Android
    Well I beat it finally... I used GRE, Pharoah, 2 AOF and green droid. It took about 30 minutes... and all day leading up to this lineup. I wasted about 6 troopers on the search for this team.
    Pharaoh Eddie equipped with guard and shell was necessary to survive round 1 (the hardest part IMO), my AOF had strike/invisibility equipped, which was also very helpful. Thanks to Kkkreg5 for using his AOF.

I did make it to the boss with SSD, assassin NBOL and green druid, but I spent about 15 minutes trying to take out the damn shield, and never did so I started over with the winning lineup.

Now to figure out what to do with these immortality talisman... I need an assassin Eddie... Time to farm PVP for eternal frags I guess.
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 10-06-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    How the feck do you do this without dying in the first round? Whatever team I go with, I die!
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    I can't believe how Dismay X is stupid,there is 25+ shield pieces and you need to break him in 2 turns,i try with Navigator,Arillery dog,Wrath and Corrupt harpy,level IX is easy but this is too much...i starting to hate this game...

I don't have gunner dog...

Found a combo that can autoplay GoD IX with relative ease.

GPD (energy, invis) - sharded
    Navigator (void, chance) - sharded
    Gunner Dog (Health, Strength, 4x Boost) - not sharded
    Gunner Golden Son (explosive, chance) - sharded

It feels like they're getting it done in 5 minutes or so, but I haven't run a timer on it yet.

OS
    iOS
    What characters and talisman are people using to clear the mission on garden of Dismay? Where the mission is lower effects on Magnus corrupt rescuer??

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinpop03 View Post
    What characters and talisman are people using to clear the mission on garden of Dismay? Where the mission is lower effects on Magnus corrupt rescuer??
    That Lower Power Mission for MCR is pretty nasty, because her Passive prevents Power from being stolen from her. I recommend you bring a Prisoner (through a Trooper if you lack one) and fight on one of the lower Floors with a lot of MCRs (I did Floor II I think, but Floor I is fine too) so you'll be sure you can win it. If you lack Prisoner, a low damage buff remover (See here) could help you out.

Then there's the matter of Power stealing. Your best options are Cyborg Eddie (Power Steal in basic and Fury is the only move in the game that guarantees Power Steal), Alliance General or Gunner Undead Rescuer. Otherwise anyone with Energy Talismans can do.

Since Wrath got nerfed BTW I have been searching for a good Dismay X team, and I think I have a new one (credits to Caretaker as this idea is like 75% his)
    Team has:
    Navigator (Chance/Fate), VHE (Guard/Immortal), Pharaoh (Energy/Health/red). Though Voids instead of Fates on Navigator is probably better as it didn't help me out a lot.
    Sentinel Corrupt Droid (Thorn/Energy). Thorns are there so DK gets extra debuffs which translate to hits when you fight him.
    Angel of Fear (either Strikes/extra or Echo/extra, whatever you need for the Mission).
    Astra, Valkyrie Slayer (Void/Energy). She's mainly there to prevent Curse and Doom from DK, and do 3 hits to that Force Shield. She won't stun much on X because most of the Talismanned toons you fight are MCR, which have Immunity. Her Power move isn't that great against Dragon King though, so I recommend you stay away from it for the entire level (you may be tempted to use it against that against the Immortal purple buzz, but if he doesn't get permadeathed it can be hard for AoF to get his Extra Turn, which can get you killed if you're not careful).
    - Eddies are simple. Navigator takes on waves 1,2, and sometimes 4 and Dragon King's Force Shield, Vampire Hunter takes on waves 3 and Dragon King without Shield, and Pharaoh is there if things go really badly (and can be useful in wave 4 occasionally)
    - Note that this team lives and dies by Corrupt Droid's Force Field, so be sure you always have enough Power to set one up if yours gets removed.
    - Vs DK's Force Shield, Nav should spent all his turns doing either Dead Reckoning or Fury so you can get the shield down in time. This only works if the whole team save Droid is able to attack DK's Force Shield. You won't make it if he just switched back from shieldless mode.
    - VHE + Fury will allow you to rip through Dragon King when shieldless. Take care though as Fury Generation is a little slow with this team.

Finally: beware as that wave 4 MCR bug is still there! Super annoying.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    What is best level where i can find vampiric talisman?(i have two and i need one more for mission)
    Playing from IV-VIII level but no luck,tryed 50 times in last few days