Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    thanks ian, will give it a try 3/3 wins now in about 7 minutes .

is the order of toons the same as you listed them?

i watched the games and the dragon king can put permadeath on the toons which might cause a loss i fear, will watch a few more runs and reevaluate. but works perfect so far.

Hi Slauki , yeah this is the same order at combat ( mayan at left , vhe , gpd , gd ) ; the multiple turns of gd always save me in DK haha and mostly of times the gpd basic move cleanse permadeath ; my first team i used PDK instead Mayan P ; because his passive heal a lot w/ crit status of vhe fury(and cleanse up to 2 tons) ; but w/ the mayan revenge/echo/steal buffs the process is so much fast ; maybe this base team can be used in all dungeons level X with some adjustements GD for Kari ( dont have yet , i use Lady azov) and mayan for PDK in GOF ; in GOL i run w/ mayan/vhe/gpd/pdk works very well too

Cheers !
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ian16 View Post
    Hi Slauki , yeah this is the same order at combat ( mayan at left , vhe , gpd , gd ) ; the multiple turns of gd always save me in DK haha and mostly of times the gpd basic move cleanse permadeath ; my first team i used PDK instead Mayan P ; because his passive heal a lot w/ crit status of vhe fury(and cleanse up to 2 tons) ; but w/ the mayan revenge/echo/steal buffs the process is so much fast ; maybe this base team can be used in all dungeons level X with some adjustements GD for Kari ( dont have yet , i use Lady azov) and mayan for PDK in GOF ; in GOL i run w/ mayan/vhe/gpd/pdk works very well too

Cheers !
    I have set up this exact team and going to give it a go. I had a team last night on auto 9 and it was 9/10 fine but still had that one defeat.

Cheers for help...now to give it a run! I am still sharding my GD but the others are maxed.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Had to find a team that didn't rely on VHE since I don't have him... here are my reliable Auto-X squads:

Dismay X:
    GRE (no shards): Energy, Predator and random blue
    GDP (maxed): Energy, Thief
    GD (no shards): Echo, Health, random yellow
    Astra (maxed): Fate, Fate

Fear X:
    GRE (above)
    GPD (above)
    Kari (maxed): Endure, Predator, random blue
    MUR (maxed): Endure, Life, random blue

Life X:
    Tailgunner (maxed before last buff): Echo, Shell (thanks Kulimar)
    GPD (above)
    MUR (above)
    Elf of the Damned (maxed. that's right.): Energy, Guard
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    i don't have VHE too but not astra too ^^
    The two i most want
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i don't have VHE too but not astra too ^^
    The two i most want
    Astra is built for GoD because she prevents the things the Dragon King uses to kill your team. Hope you get her soon... if you haven't used my Trooper yet and want me to put her out, let me know.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Astra is built for GoD because she prevents the things the Dragon King uses to kill your team. Hope you get her soon... if you haven't used my Trooper yet and want me to put her out, let me know.
    She's also built for PvP for the same reasons and the fact she can AoE for 15,000+ points of damage while inflicting permadeath and perfect corruption (often on the first round, regardless of who goes first). Hoping 7th Son will be the counter to her.

OS
    iOS
    I run pretty much the same thing in all BNW levels....

---------
    Gunner Dog
    Navigator Eddie - Switch to Eternal Eddie for the Dragon King
    Clairvoyant
    ------------ Then ----------
    Astra for Garden of Dismay (No doom)
    Edna for Garden of Life (Immunity)
    Edna OR Astra for Garden of Fear, I typically use Astra because she hits harder and stuns.
    -------------

Navigator Eddie has Immortal talismans to revive (important if autoplaying, not really necessary for manual play).
    Eternity Eddie has Vampiric talismans to self-heal (important)

It does take a manual Eddie switch for the Dragon King, but in general this set up runs all BNW levels fine..

For anything below level 8, I don't need Eternal Eddie for the Dragon King and Navigator will do it, provided he's got the Immortality talismans.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Had several hours doing auto on 9 and average is 5-6 mins using the team from Ian16:

VHE with immortal
    Sent Mayan Priestess with echo
    GPD with angel
    GD with echo

No defeats all afternoon and run through 4 sets of sands I think. Got lots of good talisman too - completed a few sets and got spares too so going to keep going tonight to reset on 9 as drops seem better than my runs on 10.

Cheers to all contributing to this one!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

So with a free Day/weekend in the graden of dismay i have ben trying to find a team for IX and/or X auto for some time. My problem is the lack of Green Mayan Priest and asta in my squad.
    Any tips for a good auto team not using any of these chars? Got no SSE either but all other chars are available with any talismans and skill shards

Moonchild
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    My current team on IX (100% so far) but still get one or two defeats on X so stick to IX:

VHE (with immortal)
    Astra (Immortal with three green - either guard or energy)
    GPD (with Angel)
    GD (with Echo)

I have not found a solid replacement for Astra or Sentinal Mayan Priestess Moonchild. I just wonder if an Immortal Wrath might work but not tested this yet.

scott-5496