Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    For fun I just ran GoL with Mummy Dog and he still works. He is slow in the first phases but decent against DK. He is not as good as many other newer toons, but definitely still works.
    Sadly as I killed the DK, after all that manual effort, the app crashed and I didn't get the reward or the credit. I was hoping to update the time for that team but I'm out of SoT for a while.

OS
    Android
    Thank you I'll try these I've 5* explosives and recently gained strike talismans I'll upgrade asap. But I' having hard time with abbreviations what is AMD, GoL, and Astra?
    Last edited by Noventa; 06-22-2018 at 11:57 PM.
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Noventa View Post
    Thank you I'll try these I've 5* explosives and recently gained strike talismans I'll upgrade asap. But I' having hard time with abbreviations what is AMD, GoL, and Astra?
    AMD = Assassin Mummy Dog
    GoL = Garden of Life
    Astra = Astra (the assassin Valkyrie)
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Couldn't tried just borrowed an awasome Clansman Eddie and destroyed DK in two turn with all these Extra Turns. Yet, I'll give these strategies a shot and post the results.
    Last edited by Noventa; 06-23-2018 at 01:09 AM.
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

OS
    Android
    Ok. I've tried multiple times. I'm stuck on GoL IV. I'm doing something wrong and i don't understand. The Eddies i have are CRE 5*, Hallowed 5*, Rain 5*, Soldier 4*, Pharaoh 4*, Eddie 4*, RTTH 4*, Speed 4*, Wicker 4* and Mummy 4*. Most of 4* eddies at lvl 80. Which is the best Eddie? it seems Soldier and Pharaoh may be, but i have failed with them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Truppe View Post
    Ok. I've tried multiple times. I'm stuck on GoL IV. I'm doing something wrong and i don't understand. The Eddies i have are CRE 5*, Hallowed 5*, Rain 5*, Soldier 4*, Pharaoh 4*, Eddie 4*, RTTH 4*, Speed 4*, Wicker 4* and Mummy 4*. Most of 4* eddies at lvl 80. Which is the best Eddie? it seems Soldier and Pharaoh may be, but i have failed with them.
    What about your non-eddies and talis? I think that a team that attacks all enemies is best for the waves. I've used also warrior undead rescuer (for the block) with a lot of life, def/mr and shields until level XIII or IX on most BNW dungeons. My first team that did a good job was:
    Navigator - Thief level 50 + Assassin level 40 (fully sharded) -> Multi-hitter / Hits all enemies
    Gunner Child of the Damn - Chance level 50 + Assassin level 50 (fully sharded) -> High damage output and heal shield on power move
    Warrior Undead Rescuer for the block - Mostly health mystic all level 50 (fully sharded) -> Mainly for the block
    The forth was always changing with non sharded toons until i get assassin corrupt rescuer and sharded her with standart health ward/holy talis all maxxed for the damage

Then the primordials were released and i got clansman and angel of mercy which made things really easier. What is your trooper name? So we can look into your options
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leano View Post
    Then the primordials were released and i got clansman and angel of mercy which made things really easier. What is your trooper name? So we can look into your options
    It's Truppe-4878

Since the OP I've gotten Tailgunner Ed 5*, SCR 5*, Witch doctor 5*, and GPDog 4*. I have alot of Health talis, not many 'exotic' ones.

OS
    iOS
    Any tip for the dropping of Zone Eater talisman? I already got two. But I don't remember the character combinations since the game drops these two Zone Eater.

Now, I seriously need two more ZE to complete my Mission challenge and I can't get this Talisman anymore. I already have spent a lot of times playing Level IX and X Garden of Life and still no luck.

Thanks,

MonsterDeAvon-8969

Perhaps time to revisit some of these "Garden of *.*" threads.

Given all the new characters and abilities it's probably wise to make sure you are using the best team.

I find myself needing more resources to upgrade talismans now that Gauntlet is here and seem to always be in need of green upgrade runes. My current team is:

Iron Eddie: Angel, True, rando purple
    Warrior Lilith: Echo, advantage
    Gunner Lilith: Immunity, life, shell
    Sentinal CR: Heal, Paralysis

I can clear X on auto under 3 minutes but sometimes lose. Maybe once out of 50 matches, but was curious if anyone was having better luck with talismans / character combinations.

Yes... All are full sharded and full talismans... :-) I'd like to have the other dungeons updated as well with success stories and times as well! Up the Irons!!!

Thoughts?
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    I had luck with

Navagator, primordials
    W Lilith, echo and advantage
    Kari, oracle
    Played around with several others, Osiris was the last I tried.