Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    GoL IX auto (haven't tried X) ... abut 50 runs, 100% success (1 Zone Eater)

In that order and all fully sharded:

- Warrior Undead Rescuer - Steel, Immunity, 1 green (I have health)
    - VHE - Guard, Immortal
    - Wrath - Strike, Void
    - Golden Pharao Dog - Energy, Angel

It is getting close sometimes and the dragon kills Wrath and Red Buzz once in a while - but VHE revives them very quickly.

Runtime: 6-10 minutes

Just an alternative as not everyone has every char ...
    Last edited by hold; 03-06-2018 at 10:51 AM.

OS
    Android
    Thank you very much hold!

Since I still don't have MUR nor WCotD, I've used exactly the same Team & Talismans as you to auto-farm GOL X with great success! (just 1 defeat after some 40 of 50 plays). Average Time between 6 and 8 mins, so not bad at all!

Finally I've managed to complete my set of Zone Talismans!! In the first plays no Talismans at all, but then they came in a decent percentage.

Warrior Undead Rescuer is the only weak point on the team as he dies constantly (while VHE does his work constantly revives him!!)
    Maybe a replacement to WUR will improve things to a 100% success.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sergivdl; 03-09-2018 at 07:39 PM.

New Best Time!

PSA: The Assassin Hellhound deals an absurd amount of damage to the BNW bosses!

Name:  IMG_20692.png
Views: 414
Size:  501.7 KB

Using the same team I posted before, but swapped out Hellhound for my WcotD and got a better time. He's on Endure/Penetrating and a random gold + Maxed Skills. Clears the waves fast and completely destroys the boss.

Doesn't work as well on the Dismay boss imo, but maybe on Fear he'd do well. Have to give it a go and see.
    Last edited by Kulimar; 03-27-2018 at 04:00 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Wow! Excellent auto time. I will give the Hellhound a try on my team.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I found a full Sentinel team that can do GoL 10 on full auto replay in about 8 minutes, if anyone is interested for the event.

Pharaoh Eddie with (important) Angel/bulwark + Warp/ward + a random red, Alliance General with 2 health sets and a boost/will set, Sentinel Pyro with (important) Death + Warp/ward + random blue, Sentinel Bomber Boy with Energy + Paladin sets and a random blue.

There is probably room for improvement on the General's talismans, but it gets the job done. As long as Pharaoh Eddie stays alive, he can keep the rest going. The angel set makes sure that he cleanses any buff immunity or silence effects. The death set is the only thing that makes the pyro remotely viable, so you might be able to substitute another Sentinel there.

Edit: I changed the pyro's talismans over to a Sentinel undead rescuer, and it seems a tad better. The important part is indeed the death set.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 04-06-2018 at 11:19 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    I NEVER run BNW lvl10s.. there's no point (I have those talisman sets and don't really want more of them).. I do run Level 9 though.. Been using Pharaoh, S Corrupt Rescuer (with Counter), s Mayan Priestess (with echo), and a Soulless Demon (with Counter)... all fully sharded except the Demon.. he's only got a few skill shards on him (but the taunt helps).

Takes about 8 minutes as well. Faster if Echo fires for the Priestess often. (Sometimes she gets 4, 5, 6 turns)

It may not be the fastest team through.. but they generally end the run at full health or very close to it and never die, somewhat due to Pharaoh using Fury every battle at least once. (Relic boosts maybe)

Drop to level 5 and they run it in about 1:30.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-06-2018 at 10:34 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    Team Details:

• Tailgunner - Echo / Shell
    • Golden Pharaoh Dog - Immunity / Energy, rando Purple
    • Magus Undead Rescuer - Life / Endure / rando Green
    • Warrior Child of the Damned - Echo / Shell

I have no shell/echo sets and Magus Undead Rescue. Any optimal replacements? I don't need autofarm just a win would be good
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

OS
    iOS
    Noventa - I used to run a team that had Navigator Eddie with Chance talismans for the first waves and I would switch to Grim Reaper for the DK.
    Additionally I found that a fully sharded Assassin Mummy Dog would eat through the DKs shields. His Maul skill is cheap at 3 power and gives an extra turn so I would use it twice then hit again with his base Bite. AMD was my favorite go-to character for a long time against the Dragon King when running manual as I didn't have a lot of the stronger characters back then. He also helped a lot with the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer shields which I hated back then.
    I ran Clairvoyant for heals and cleansing.
    4th character was just whatever I had sharded to speed things up. Something with revenge that steals buffs like Warrior Newborn of Light or Sentinel Mayan Priestess are good at speeding it up.
    It was a pretty basic setup that worked well even before relics running manually and took about 8 minutes or so. This will not work on auto.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Noventa View Post
    I have no shell/echo sets and Magus Undead Rescue. Any optimal replacements? I don't need autofarm just a win would be good
    My Garden of Life X team, which I play by hand and not autofarm:

Tailgunner Eddie: Thief, Strength x3
    Red Bat: Echo, Immunity
    Astra: Strike, Immortal
    Golden Pharaoh Dog: Guard, Immunity, rando purple

The Immunity talismans probably aren't necessary, but they're part of my standard farming loadout for other missions. Same thing with the talismans on Tailgunner Eddie - I like Thief for triggering the Fury more often, but you could swap 'em out for whatever.

Ah, you don't have Echo talismans. Strike or Explosive should work fine if you have those.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Additionally I found that a fully sharded Assassin Mummy Dog would eat through the DKs shields. His Maul skill is cheap at 3 power and gives an extra turn so I would use it twice then hit again with his base Bite. AMD was my favorite go-to character for a long time against the Dragon King when running manual as I didn't have a lot of the stronger characters back then. He also helped a lot with the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer shields which I hated back then.
    Huh. Neat. I might build out my AMD and give it a try. Cool tip!
    Satan81-5023