Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Garden of Life strategies

strategies for Garden of Life
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Just make sure you got immunty so that you won't get the dots that heal the boss, rest is piece of cake. X takes about 5m to finish.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Just make sure you got immunty so that you won't get the dots that heal the boss, rest is piece of cake. X takes about 5m to finish.
    5 min gg what is your strategy and team?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    5 min gg what is your strategy and team?
    I went through that with Clair, Nomad, Red Pyro and Pharaoh.
    Many teams can beat that, boss skills are in a specific order, just make sure to have immunity to avoid the dot that heals the boss.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    I went through that with Clair, Nomad, Red Pyro and Pharaoh.
    Many teams can beat that, boss skills are in a specific order, just make sure to have immunity to avoid the dot that heals the boss.
    Whoah man, respect indeed. How did you get around all the GCRs with that team setup? Wouldn't you need Wrath or something to break those GCR shields and something to taunt them so that they don't keep on reviving?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Whoah man, respect indeed. How did you get around all the GCRs with that team setup? Wouldn't you need Wrath or something to break those GCR shields and something to taunt them so that they don't keep on reviving?
    Wish i had Wrath..
    Clair can remove the shield plus equipped with stun and freeze talis do the job. Pyro helps with void and also his flame. Nomad and Pharaoh chop with 1 hit.

I've been trying out a few different teams since the update and this has been the fastest, safest team I've managed to put together so far to auto floor X of this dungeon:

Vampire Hunter Eddie (On Vampire-Advantage +1 Green) - Great self-heals on this build. If you don't have VHE, I found RTTH Eddie very good up to floor 8 at least. Have yet to try him on higher floors since the update because I think I'll need to max skill him.

Golden Pharaoh Dog (Energy-Immunity +1 Purple) - Uhm, everything about him is useful for this (and all) dungeons

Child of the Damned Warrior (Echo-Shell) - My big damage dealer. I think anyone with enemy HP scaling damage could work though.

Sentinel Chopper (Counter-Shell +1 Green) - A surprisingly great damager/healer for this dungeon! He was key to making my runs safe.

That's been my go-to team recently. I will explore some more easily obtainable comps once I get some other characters skill up

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    I've been trying out a few different teams since the update and this has been the fastest, safest team I've managed to put together so far to auto floor X of this dungeon:

• Vampire Hunter Eddie (On Vampire-Advantage +1 Green) - Great self-heals on this build. If you don't have VHE, I found RTTH Eddie very good up to floor 8 at least. Have yet to try him on higher floors since the update because I think I'll need to max skill him.

• Golden Pharaoh Dog (Energy-Immunity +1 Purple) - Uhm, everything about him is useful for this (and all) dungeons

• Child of the Damned Warrior (Echo-Shell) - My big damage dealer. I think anyone with enemy HP scaling damage could work though.

• Sentinel Chopper (Counter-Shell +1 Green) - A surprisingly great damager/healer for this dungeon! He was key to making my runs safe.

That's been my go-to team recently. I will explore some more easily obtainable comps once I get some other characters skill up
    Very cool input and finally the Sentinel Chopper has some use. Only two questions, do all of them need to be fully sharded, and can I replace the Child of the Damned with a Nomad?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Very cool input and finally the Sentinel Chopper has some use. Only two questions, do all of them need to be fully sharded, and can I replace the Child of the Damned with a Nomad?
    All of mine were fully sharded, but not sure they all need to be. I don't know if the Nomad is a good replacement, as he does True Damage (which the boss reduces). I think maybe the Red Valkyrie (Ragna) or Blue Valkyrie (Kari) might work as they have max HP scaling damage (though Blue one would be bad against the waves...) I can't think of who else has that atm, but I'm sure there are some potential replacements there. Main thing is someone that can help deal big damage to the boss.

OS
    Android
    My current team:

Vampire Hunter Eddie: Assassin, Chance
    Astra: Void, Strike
    Warrior Newborn of Light: Thorn, Explosive
    Golden Pharaoh Dog: Energy, Thief

This one is running very quickly for me. Each wave is eliminated usually in two turns, sometimes 3. The Dragon King is eliminated consistently in the minimum of three shield breaks.

However, I do not recommend autoplaying this team. If you don't make sure that GPD keeps the healing and immunity up in the fight with the Dragon King, you'll get creamed.
    Satan81-5023