I use:

Tail-gunner Eddie (with Echo set for multi-hits) - max shards -- or --
    Grim Eddie - max shards -- or --
    Navigator Eddie- 3/4 shards

Then.....
    Assassin Corrupt Droid - max shards
    Clairvoyant - max shard
    Gunner Dog - max shards

The droid is a take it or leave it. It helps, but any multi-target hard hitter works. The heal ability it has can be helpful though especially since it also casts a void shield.
    Clairvoyant can be replaced with something that removes negative buffs or has Cleanse ability --- needed because of how the beast casts so many debuffs.
    The Gunner dog just chews up that shield on the beast.... I don't think I've run a BNW level without it since I leveled it up. And really, it's about the only thing I use the dog for.

Navigator Eddie means I have to watch the beast battle. It's possible to lose Navigator Eddie there if you stick to strict autoplay. But, to be fair my Navigator Eddie is the only one without maxed out shards and talismans. All other charters can't go any higher.

the big thing I focus on are multi-target hitters. This makes it much easier to clear the battles and doesn't matter on "the beast".

To get past that droid on lvl X with Quake, I stock Visions Eddie just for that battle, build fury so going into the third battle fury is full.. then hit the other side with Vision Eddie fury first thing.... they are stunned.... I take out the Droids.. works most of the time. Not always though or.... use any character to cast Cleanse on your team first thing in that third battle. Cleanse will clear the stun. So I do also use the Clairvoyant to cast her fury first thing as well.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-14-2017 at 11:00 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I've beaten IX rather easily, have not tried X. I feel confident I will be able to get it done with the following combo:

Tailgunner/Grim Reaper Eddie
    Assassin Ox Cultist
    Warrior Newborn of Light
    Golden Pharaoh Dog

I run tailgunner to beat the minions, IX dropped rather easily. The GCR's are dropped with the help of NoL. I can auto up to VIII until I get to the boss. After I get to the boss I swap out to GRE.

This is where the ACOC shines - the heal block he adds turns into a curse, upping GRE's damage to speed everything up. In addition to this, both COC and NoL have counters, which will deplete the boss' shields and open him up to a repeated GRE thrashing.

And done X. Got a quake talisman, 2 green 3*, 3 rainbow 3*. Took about 10 minutes.
    Bort - Using the ACOC was spot on. Added him to the crew; GRE, Astra and GPD and it made a world of difference. I may even test to see how well he would do in the PVP arena
    Zeus-5837

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I've managed to do auto on IX with the following setup (all sharded):

GRE (I don't have VHE. I think Navigator would work well here too, but I don't have him sharded)
    Assassin Corrupt Rescuer (shock, holy, health)
    Warrior Newborn of Light (thorns or explosive)
    Golden Pharaoh Dog (invis, energy)
    I started using this team last night and I like it a lot. Thanks!

I haven't used it on autoplay yet, but on manual it's very reliable (when the game doesn't crash). My talisman loadouts:

GRE: Endure, Guard
    ACR: Holy, Holy, Health
    WNOL: Thorn, Explosive
    GPD: Energy, Immunity, rando green

I'm considering swapping out the ACR and WNOL for Astra and Purple Ox in the hopes that it'll run faster.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I know this team sounds unlikely to survive but currently running GoL Auto with either Samurai with strikes/Eddie with hunter/GRE, Kari, MUR (blue buzz) and GPD. All maxed. You could also use VHE but currently only available to me via troopers and only use when grinding for badges. Samurai/GRE or Eddie fully capable of taking DK down quickly. Runs smoothly on IX but need to watch on X DK level for heals. Credit to Kamuz for this setup. Read it somewhere on an old post. He also recommended Clairvoyant with set of void shields but not an option for me so replaced with GPD.
    Zeus-5837

OS
    iOS

Garden of Life autofarming Level X

Currently autofarming GoL X with

GRE with Energy and predator talis
    Kari with Hunter, Holy and Life talis
    Clair with Void and Shock talis
    Golden Dog with Energy and Hunter talis

Takes around 10-12 minutes

It’s a slog but I reckon that the zone talis would drop 2-3 a day if you grind, which I’m not. Just need 2 more for the set, then I’ll concentrate on GoDismay

OS
    iOS
    I have won several times with:
    Navigator Eddie-fully sharded
    Clairvoyant-fully sharded
    Gunner Dog-fully sharded
    Sentinel Droid-no shards, he is really just there for the titan shield

This does take a while though even on full speed auto.
    Yesterday I won 2 on auto then lost 2 in a row because none of the 3 potential heals (all available) were used and the droid didn't shield.
    Usually is the key word on this set up working for me apparently...

I think I accidentally sacrificed my golden pharaoh dog (no clue how that happened as I don't normally sacrifice non-dupes) so that character isn't available for me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian-4726 View Post
    It’s a slog but I reckon that the zone talis would drop 2-3 a day if you grind, which I’m not. Just need 2 more for the set, then I’ll concentrate on GoDismay
    more like 1/week =\

I've been trying out a few different teams since the update and this has been the fastest, safest team I've managed to put together so far to auto floor X of this dungeon:

Vampire Hunter Eddie (On Vampire-Advantage +1 Green) - Great self-heals on this build. If you don't have VHE, I found RTTH Eddie very good up to floor 8 at least. Have yet to try him on higher floors since the update because I think I'll need to max skill him.

Golden Pharaoh Dog (Energy-Immunity +1 Purple) - Uhm, everything about him is useful for this (and all) dungeons

Child of the Damned Warrior (Echo-Shell) - My big damage dealer. I think anyone with enemy HP scaling damage could work though.

Sentinel Chopper (Counter-Shell +1 Green) - A surprisingly great damager/healer for this dungeon! He was key to making my runs safe.

That's been my go-to team recently. I will explore some more easily obtainable comps once I get some other characters skill up

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    I've been trying out a few different teams since the update and this has been the fastest, safest team I've managed to put together so far to auto floor X of this dungeon:

Vampire Hunter Eddie (On Vampire-Advantage +1 Green) - Great self-heals on this build. If you don't have VHE, I found RTTH Eddie very good up to floor 8 at least. Have yet to try him on higher floors since the update because I think I'll need to max skill him.

Golden Pharaoh Dog (Energy-Immunity +1 Purple) - Uhm, everything about him is useful for this (and all) dungeons

Child of the Damned Warrior (Echo-Shell) - My big damage dealer. I think anyone with enemy HP scaling damage could work though.

Sentinel Chopper (Counter-Shell +1 Green) - A surprisingly great damager/healer for this dungeon! He was key to making my runs safe.

That's been my go-to team recently. I will explore some more easily obtainable comps once I get some other characters skill up
    Very cool input and finally the Sentinel Chopper has some use. Only two questions, do all of them need to be fully sharded, and can I replace the Child of the Damned with a Nomad?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Very cool input and finally the Sentinel Chopper has some use. Only two questions, do all of them need to be fully sharded, and can I replace the Child of the Damned with a Nomad?
    All of mine were fully sharded, but not sure they all need to be. I don't know if the Nomad is a good replacement, as he does True Damage (which the boss reduces). I think maybe the Red Valkyrie (Ragna) or Blue Valkyrie (Kari) might work as they have max HP scaling damage (though Blue one would be bad against the waves...) I can't think of who else has that atm, but I'm sure there are some potential replacements there. Main thing is someone that can help deal big damage to the boss.