Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I can't even make it to the boss on lvl 10.... 2 tries so far, died on round 1, then round 2. God damn GCR's won't die.

Using GRE, sentinel corrupt droid (no skill shards), hellhound (only one skill shard...), and wrath (well now I can't, it was a troopers champ)... I guess i'll try with Assassin COTD.

I made it to the boss before the update using GRE, and all assassins, NBOL, GS, COTD... but died instantly at the boss. He deals too much damage.

I just don't know what to do. This takes so long to lose lol. Atleast im not losing from freezes anymore.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I can't even make it to the boss on lvl 10.... 2 tries so far, died on round 1, then round 2. God damn GCR's won't die.

Using GRE, sentinel corrupt droid (no skill shards), hellhound (only one skill shard...), and wrath (well now I can't, it was a troopers champ)... I guess i'll try with Assassin COTD.

I made it to the boss before the update using GRE, and all assassins, NBOL, GS, COTD... but died instantly at the boss. He deals too much damage.

I just don't know what to do. This takes so long to lose lol. Atleast im not losing from freezes anymore.
    Did you try Pharao Eddie? I made some good experiences with him. You save his special move for the boss and there you go with two rounds of invincibility. If you take a couple of Gunner characters along they should refill his fury within those two rounds and so on and so forth...
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post

Void shields helps a lot. And bring three Eddies to switch between as needed.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Afternoon all

The following team passes sucessfully IX Level of Garden Of Life each time while game's not crashing/freezeing ON AUTO play... (Haven't tried to play X on auto yet)

Commanding Lead: Cyborg Eddie
    Hell & Destruction: Nomad
    Stealing/Buffing: Alliance General
    Heal & Destruction: Golden Pharaoh Dog

All toons fully sharded naturally... Not need to use other Eddies to switch between them at the stages...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Went through Garden of Life X rather easy with the following team:
    Carriage Rider (fully sharded) / Vampire Hunter (unsharded)
    Sentinel Corrupt Droid (unsharded, energy talismans)
    The Nomad (fully sharded)
    Wrath (trooper, fully sharded, void talismans)

Switched between the Eddies during the first waves and used only VH for the Dragon King.

Void shields and Wraths buff removal along with the occassional force shield and heals from the Green Bot and CR was my key to get through the first waves. For the boss fight I just kept casting Force Shield and Immunity as soon as they were depleted/removed (don't think I lost any HP at all against the boss), used VH's fury to keep everyone doing constant critical strikes plus his Mark skill for additional damage and just kept pumping damage with Wrath and Nomad.
    This was the base of my strategy for clearing Floor X. However, my Droid was underlevelled and my Carriage Rider unsharded, so they had some replacements. My team was:
    Navigator (Void/Thief, fully sharded), Vampire Hunter (Health,Resistance,Resilience,partially sharded)
    Golden Pharaoh Dog (Thief/Energy, partially sharded)
    Nomad (Health,Resilience,Strength, fully sharded)
    Wrath (Void,Energy)

Strategy was similar though. For the waves, GDP stole Power and Fury and Cleanses the team with his basic, Wrath removed buffs, and Navigator cannonballed anyone with buffs left, and cast Fury where necessary. Nomad basically attacked what I saw fit. Both Nav and GPD kept the team healthy.
    For that one wave with the 2 GCR and Sentinel Demon Spawn, remember that the whole wave dies once the Demon Spawn does, so just remove the Endures and keep whaling on him.
    At the boss I switched to Vampire Hunter, and spammed lots of Furies. Be sure to use GPD's Power move when you expect the boss to use his Fury. In general, having constant Immunity up during the battle is not a bad idea.
    One last remark- together, VHE and Wrath make a nice healing combo. Wrath can cast Death Mark, which VHE can follow up with Claim for heals, or VHE could cast Mark and either him or Wrath can trigger it for cheap healing.

Yeah I had a lot of Resistance and Resilience left from last year
    Last edited by Kardas; 08-17-2017 at 09:24 PM. Reason: forgot to add Wrath
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Sorry guys didn't see replies til now...

I just beat it first try. I brought my Assassin COTD with Void shield talismans - plus I maxed his skills from getting a vortex last night. Made a huge difference. I beat it in like 12 minutes lol

GRE, SCD, hellhound, and COTD did the trick, didn't even use another backup eddie.

Thanks for the advice though haha

BTW I don't have pharaoh eddie. Only have a maxed GRE, and the other eddies aren't sharded yet... been working on allies more.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Afternoon all

The following team passes sucessfully IX Level of Garden Of Life each time while game's not crashing/freezeing ON AUTO play... (Haven't tried to play X on auto yet)

Commanding Lead: Cyborg Eddie
    Hell & Destruction: Nomad
    Stealing/Buffing: Alliance General
    Heal & Destruction: Golden Pharaoh Dog

All toons fully sharded naturally... Not need to use other Eddies to switch between them at the stages...

Cheers,

W
    Thats awesome.. but I don't have Cyborg, nomad, alliance general, or the golden pharoah dog... lmao
    how sad for me
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

I've beaten IX rather easily, have not tried X. I feel confident I will be able to get it done with the following combo:

Tailgunner/Grim Reaper Eddie
    Assassin Ox Cultist
    Warrior Newborn of Light
    Golden Pharaoh Dog

I run tailgunner to beat the minions, IX dropped rather easily. The GCR's are dropped with the help of NoL. I can auto up to VIII until I get to the boss. After I get to the boss I swap out to GRE.

This is where the ACOC shines - the heal block he adds turns into a curse, upping GRE's damage to speed everything up. In addition to this, both COC and NoL have counters, which will deplete the boss' shields and open him up to a repeated GRE thrashing.

And done X. Got a quake talisman, 2 green 3*, 3 rainbow 3*. Took about 10 minutes.
    Last edited by bort; 08-18-2017 at 02:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    Talisman drop rates suck. I been farming for 3 days and not ONE talisman drop.... All I want is one more shell...
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I made another attempt at completing this last night but to no avail. Has anyone experienced on floor X 2nd wave having 3 of their team stunned? The corrupt droids aren't capable of it with their skills so I can only assume they are equipped with explosive talismans...all I know I was left stunned by it as I certainly wasn't expecting it.

Anyway I think I'm gonna just farm floors VII and VIII until I can complete an immunity and shell set before I attempt IX or X again...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.