Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I made another attempt at completing this last night but to no avail. Has anyone experienced on floor X 2nd wave having 3 of their team stunned? The corrupt droids aren't capable of it with their skills so I can only assume they are equipped with explosive talismans...all I know I was left stunned by it as I certainly wasn't expecting it.

Anyway I think I'm gonna just farm floors VII and VIII until I can complete an immunity and shell set before I attempt IX or X again...
    If I'm not mistaken, the only Talismans that enemies use in Brave New World are the ones that drop in their respective Gardens. I think your team got hit by someone triggering their Quake Talismans,which have a respectable stun chance (I got hit by Meteor in Garden of Fear once myself).
    There are two big ways to prevent that: Power Stealing (triggering Quakes costs 10 Power!), and team Immunity, which Golden Pharaoh Dog, Warrior Pyro Soldier, and Sentinel Corrupt Droid should all be able to do with the right Talisman setup.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the only Talismans that enemies use in Brave New World are the ones that drop in their respective Gardens. I think your team got hit by someone triggering their Quake Talismans,which have a respectable stun chance (I got hit by Meteor in Garden of Fear once myself).
    There are two big ways to prevent that: Power Stealing (triggering Quakes costs 10 Power!), and team Immunity, which Golden Pharaoh Dog, Warrior Pyro Soldier, and Sentinel Corrupt Droid should all be able to do with the right Talisman setup.
    Quake talismans, hmmm. I did have the SCD (with energy talisman set) but didn't use the shield/immunity at the beginning as I underestimated the droids. I won't be making that mistake again. But finding a team balance to deal with the first few waves and getting around the bugs is proving a challenge. SCD takes care of the boss easily enough. i'll have to swap some talismans around if and when I feel up to the challenge again. Thanks Kardas.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Hey everybody. For me a team that has high success rate on auto on level IX is : Samurai with strikes, hellhound with thorns and guard/energy, alliance general with strikes and energy and the red newborn set how you like him best. All max levels and shards. Thorns neutralize GCR, energy talis and Alliance general keep the power low, hellhound and AG grant Lifesteal and attack up, immunity from HH is a nice bonus. And finally the Samurai just kicks ass. Auto IX around 5 minutes, X in around 7 minutes but with lower success rate (roughly 60%). Cheers
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    iOS
    Hello to everyone!
    How could i beat level X if in second stage green droid ALWAYS has stune ALL my party at his fitst move?
    Dont really matter that team you bring, always the same, stune all team for his first move - second move, third move... while his comrads beating you down with now chance to do anythyng(
    I dont understand, wtf? Seems he have too pair of green talismans to do stun, but it must have only 24% chance to stun, right? But he stun my team with 100% chance.
    Need some advice, most strategies in this topic i had tryed, but unsucseed.
    I had try this team:
    Pharaoh eddy (all max, full shraded)
    Golden dog (no shraded, energy and thief talismans all in max)
    Gunner dog yelow (full shraded, all in max, blind talisman, and other all in max)
    Wrath (from my troopers, all max)
    And one more thing; i dont have Vamp eddie and red nomad.
    Thank you!
    Sorry for my english
    Last edited by Vitalz; 10-08-2017 at 03:00 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalz View Post
    Hello to everyone!
    How could i beat level X if in second stage green droid ALWAYS has stune ALL my party at his fitst move?
    Dont really matter that team you bring, always the same, stune all team for his first move - second move, third move... while his comrads beating you down with now chance to do anythyng(
    I dont understand, wtf? Seems he have too pair of green talismans to do stun, but it must have only 24% chance to stun, right? But he stun my team with 100% chance.
    I had try this team:
    Gunner dog yelow (full shraded, all in max, blind talisman, and other all in max)
    Thank you!
    Sorry for my english

I use VHEs fury (but I see you don’t have him) for the crit. Then wrath’s power move to mark them all. Then I kill them first turn before they have a chance to use that move. Without VHE you could try crit talismans on someone combined with the marks. I guess you could also try freezing or stunning them, but that would be pretty unreliable I think.

The only other thing I can think of would be to try using multiple sets of energy talismans to keep them below the 10 power that they need to make that move. Ideally though it’s best to just kill them first turn if you can.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I use VHEs fury (but I see you don’t have him) for the crit. Then wrath’s power move to mark them all. Then I kill them first turn before they have a chance to use that move. Without VHE you could try crit talismans on someone combined with the marks. I guess you could also try freezing or stunning them, but that would be pretty unreliable I think.

The only other thing I can think of would be to try using multiple sets of energy talismans to keep them below the 10 power that they need to make that move. Ideally though it’s best to just kill them first turn if you can.
    Ok, ill try something with mark and fury, thank you.

OS
    Android
    @Vitalz: Just use - at the beginning of the round & as much as you can - Golden Pharaoh's Dog "Calm" power move, as it has a good chance to guarantee immunity to all allies, so you can't get stunned. Also, put at least a set of energy talismans on some other ally, so you can have constant power. For an Eddie I use mostly the Grim Reaper, he hits hard with his basic & he resets often, so you can easy bring down the shields from the dragon king.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalz View Post
    Hello to everyone!
    I had try this team:
    Thank you!
    Sorry for my english
    Since you don't have vampire hunter Eddie, do you have storm Eddie? (he's really good against the boss). Navigator is good against waves. My typical setup is Storm, Navigator and Pharaoh.

As for the stun, buff your team with immunity in the first round of wave 2.... golden pharaoh dog or sentinel corrupt droid (their power moves will grant your entire team immunity) and make sure you have energy talisman (at least 2 sets)

Wrath is essential but I wouldn't think that the gunner dog is good in garden of life(I only use him in dismay). What other toons do you have?
    Last edited by Rain88; 10-10-2017 at 03:16 AM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

I've managed to do auto on IX with the following setup (all sharded):

GRE (I don't have VHE. I think Navigator would work well here too, but I don't have him sharded)
    Assassin Corrupt Rescuer (shock, holy, health)
    Warrior Newborn of Light (thorns or explosive)
    Golden Pharaoh Dog (invis, energy)

The corrupt rescuer will repeatedly lower enemy power to 0, which usually prevents the GCR's from activating their rez power. The thorns on the newborn work great, but i've experienced more crashes with them on vs the explosive. I didn't really notice a difference in completion times, either.

I haven't lost on autoplay yet, but its not exactly quick. I imagine the weak point here is the GRE. I tried my tailgunner but he fell flat due to not being able to res anyone who dies to minions along the way. I tend to put it on autoplay and then not pay attention to it, so any situation that would need eddie switching or micromanaging doesn't work for me.

If anyone can let me know how other eddies fare with this setup that'd be great

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    Hey everybody. For me a team that has high success rate on auto on level IX is : Samurai with strikes, hellhound with thorns and guard/energy, alliance general with strikes and energy and the red newborn set how you like him best. All max levels and shards. Thorns neutralize GCR, energy talis and Alliance general keep the power low, hellhound and AG grant Lifesteal and attack up, immunity from HH is a nice bonus. And finally the Samurai just kicks ass. Auto IX around 5 minutes, X in around 7 minutes but with lower success rate (roughly 60%). Cheers
    can you suggest any alternatives in this setup for samurai (which i dont have)? i have been struggling with this level. and are you saying this lineup will autocomplete X? if so thats awesome.

my most successful lineup so far as been grim reaper eddie (void, cyclone), warrior newborn of light (theif, burning), golden pharoh dog (invisibility, energy), and assassin corrupt rescuer (holy, shock, health). but they can only auto complete IX and not 100% of the time and it takes FOREVER. any suggestions there would be appreciated too. thanks!