Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Nice one, Askora!
    For some reason GRE didn't work for me, they got stuck in an endless fight with the DK for 5min and he kept healing all the time but once I switch to VHE all changed: constant wining in 10-12 min 100% and no Skill Shards om the Mayan Priestess & the PDK.
    Mine are all full shards, difference is probably due to PDK only being 50% curse without shards. With shards he's 100% curse. Nice it gave you a starting point for your own setup.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Mine are all full shards, difference is probably due to PDK only being 50% curse without shards. With shards he's 100% curse. Nice it gave you a starting point for your own setup.
    And also I noticed that when the PDK has critical charge after VHE's fury move it heals the toons way more than without it, very nice
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    Found a team to auto grind so far up to level IX and it is rather different from the ones i saw in this thread so far, which is why i post it:

Trooper Eddie (Thorn, Advantag and a random red)
    Warrior NboL (Explosive, Health and a random red)
    Golden Pharao Dog (Imunity, energy and a random yellow)
    Alliance General (Strengt and two sets of Healt)

All are fully sharded and so far 100% success rate. Takes around 10 minutes per run.
    Gave this team team yesterday a try on Level 10 and had a 100% win rate. Though the time needed is at around 12 minutes.
    Inishmore-8627

Tailgunner MVP

Last week I managed to find a good team to auto GoFX and wanted to see if I could get a similar time on GoLX. I didn't manage to get a time as low, but here's the best team / time record I could get:

Name:  Winning.PNG
Views: 494
Size:  580.8 KB

Team Details:

• Tailgunner - Echo / Shell
    • Golden Pharaoh Dog - Immunity / Energy, rando Purple
    • Magus Undead Rescuer - Life / Endure / rando Green
    • Warrior Child of the Damned - Echo / Shell

Can't think of a way to optimize the team any further, but will keep trying. Might just move on to attempt something similar in GoDX instead.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    I've been trying out a few different teams since the update and this has been the fastest, safest team I've managed to put together so far to auto floor X of this dungeon:

Vampire Hunter Eddie (On Vampire-Advantage +1 Green) - Great self-heals on this build. If you don't have VHE, I found RTTH Eddie very good up to floor 8 at least. Have yet to try him on higher floors since the update because I think I'll need to max skill him.

Golden Pharaoh Dog (Energy-Immunity +1 Purple) - Uhm, everything about him is useful for this (and all) dungeons

Child of the Damned Warrior (Echo-Shell) - My big damage dealer. I think anyone with enemy HP scaling damage could work though.

Sentinel Chopper (Counter-Shell +1 Green) - A surprisingly great damager/healer for this dungeon! He was key to making my runs safe.

That's been my go-to team recently. I will explore some more easily obtainable comps once I get some other characters skill up
    Just tried out this team (all fully-sharded and lvl 50 talis with setup as above) in the last few days and unfortunately, it does not seem to work on auto anymore under the new tuning updates. I do not have WCOTD yet, so I use a fully-sharded trooper one with a different talisman setup (Counter-Thorn), maybe that makes the difference, but I really do not think so. The team will easily win on manual and gets through the waves easily on auto too, but VHE dies every time against the DK on auto. Reason seems to be that VHE does not use its healing ability at all. If I take over manually at the boss wave or even during the DK fight when VHE's health is down, it's an easy win though.

I will shard Astra soon and will try her on Echo-Shell instead of WCOTD and see if that makes a difference.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Just tried out this team (all fully-sharded and lvl 50 talis with setup as above) in the last few days and unfortunately, it does not seem to work on auto anymore under the new tuning updates. I do not have WCOTD yet, so I use a fully-sharded trooper one with a different talisman setup (Counter-Thorn), maybe that makes the difference, but I really do not think so. The team will easily win on manual and gets through the waves easily on auto too, but VHE dies every time against the DK on auto. Reason seems to be that VHE does not use its healing ability at all. If I take over manually at the boss wave or even during the DK fight when VHE's health is down, it's an easy win though.

I will shard Astra soon and will try her on Echo-Shell instead of WCOTD and see if that makes a difference.
    You can’t give echo/shell to astra. I’m sure that the problem lies in the child’s talisman setup.
    My team is VHE, GPD, WUR and Nomad. Works very good. I tried to change Nomad with Astra and had a defeat after the first run on auto.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    You can’t give echo/shell to astra. I’m sure that the problem lies in the child’s talisman setup.
    My team is VHE, GPD, WUR and Nomad. Works very good. I tried to change Nomad with Astra and had a defeat after the first run on auto.
    You are right. Sorry, I meant Ragna (red valkyrie) of course. Hope to get WCOTD sometime soon to try the different talisman setup, but maybe it will work with Ragna as well.

I am still missing Nomad and my WUR is not sharded yet.

OS
    iOS
    First try with an only half sharded Ragna on Echo-Shell worked on auto...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    First try with an only half sharded Ragna on Echo-Shell worked on auto...
    Ragna's now fully sharded but I already got 2 losses in around 10 tries on auto (it is always VHE who dies first when not using his healing ability). I will have to look for a different combination...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Big thanks Pepp
    I had basically given up getting the red dog. I haven’t been able to clear the mission with zone talis, but now i hope to get my own set eventually. This team is running on auto with 100%

tex
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows