Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    I just dumped a bunch of Skill Shards into Tailgunner Eddie and tried him around. Man, he completely destroys GoFX on auto with crimson dog!!

Attachment 4119

Talisman Loadout:

• Tailgunner - Echo / Shell
    • Crimson Pharaoh Dog - Echo / Shell
    • Kari, Valkyrie Siren - Penetrating / Life / Advantage
    • Magus Undead Rescuer - Life / Endure / Rando-Green

This team just wrecks everything. Definitely going to try them in some of the other dungeons.
    Man! I can't believe I dumped my fully sharded Tailgunner Eddie yesterday or else I'd be perfectly set up for this. Thanks for the info though, that time is phenomenal
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

I just dumped a bunch of Skill Shards into Tailgunner Eddie and tried him around. Man, he completely destroys GoFX on auto with crimson dog!!

Attachment 4119

Talisman Loadout:

• Tailgunner - Echo / Shell
    • Crimson Pharaoh Dog - Echo / Shell
    • Kari, Valkyrie Siren - Penetrating / Life / Advantage
    • Magus Undead Rescuer - Life / Endure / Rando-Green

This team just wrecks everything. Definitely going to try them in some of the other dungeons.
    How did you get the crimson pharaoh dog? I thought the achievement was bugged for everyone and NF just didn't care enough to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    How did you get the crimson pharaoh dog? I thought the achievement was bugged for everyone and NF just didn't care enough to fix it
    That bug was fixed in the last patch. I was able to claim my Crimson Dog successfully on my account after that.

That bug was fixed in the last patch. I was able to claim my Crimson Dog successfully on my account after that.
    Hunh, that’s odd. The last patch gave me the achievement but subtracted from my total, leaving me with 100% completion and 125/150 frags

Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Hunh, that’s odd. The last patch gave me the achievement but subtracted from my total, leaving me with 100% completion and 125/150 frags
    Strange. You should probably contact customer support in that case.

OS
    Android
    I'm really getting tired of farming this. I've been at it for over two months just trying to finish a second set of strike talisman. It is unbelievable how terrible the drop rate is for talismans. Even with the event of 2x chance I couldn't get my last one. Frankly its just pissing me off now.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Is it even possible to get the Strike talismans anymore?
    I have been farming for ages and I have been rewarded ONE talisman (got it one of the first times and got the correct levels) then NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I'm really getting tired of farming this. I've been at it for over two months just trying to finish a second set of strike talisman. It is unbelievable how terrible the drop rate is for talismans. Even with the event of 2x chance I couldn't get my last one. Frankly its just pissing me off now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    Is it even possible to get the Strike talismans anymore?
    I have been farming for ages and I have been rewarded ONE talisman (got it one of the first times and got the correct levels) then NOTHING!
    I've had better luck with those on 7-8. Floors 9-10 is best for the meteor and rage, but the drop rate is pathetic. I've pulled a fair amount of meteor, but zero rage other than the first one.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I have altered between 7 or 8 for ages but all I get are more runes (that I already have a shitload of). This is getting very boring! Fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I've had better luck with those on 7-8. Floors 9-10 is best for the meteor and rage, but the drop rate is pathetic. I've pulled a fair amount of meteor, but zero rage other than the first one.

OS
    iOS
    Not farmed this one for a while but 9 and 10 were all I ever did much of to get the talisman. I have loads of Strike (I sold a few of them too) as well as my rage set (plus at least two more). It is just a lot fo luck or bad luck. Took me ages to complete other sets and then a load of them drop once you have the complete set - seems to be the way of things!

Good luck!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496