OS
    Android

Garden of Fear strategies

Strategies for Garden of Fear
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Key points:
    True Damage is reduced by 75% in this one. Focus on your Magic damagers, then Physical.
    You need a multi-hitter(s) to get through that shield at first.
    The key is to switch your Eddies frequently.

I realize many of you may not have these toons, but here's what I had success with:

EDDIES:
    Mystic Eddie and Navigator

Navigator breaks apart the shield with his cannonballs or fury (6 hits each). Damage doesn't matter for a shield, it's strictly hit count... so he shines here.
    Once the shield is down, switch it up, because Navigator's damage is like throwing napkins at the king.
    Mystic Eddie (being a Magus) is useful for his Ascension, his regular hits, and his fury to do damage. His healing is also very useful.

*I don't have my GRE sharded at all, but his multi-hit move with extra turns would work wonders against the shield I would imagine. Plus being a Magus, he's probably your go-to for the higher levels here.

Support:
    - Pharaoh Dog King is on my team here because he's a magus and comes in very handy.
    - MCR is here and is extremely useful leading up to the Dragon King, as he freezes almost all (usually all) of the enemies. Once you're at the king, his standard move is the one to use, and it does decent enough damage to chip away at the king.
    - Angel of Fear - What level in this game doesn't benefit from this one? He gives you the extra turns and his damage (being physical, not True) does plenty against the king. It's important to note that it's also a 3-hit move, which is very handy against that initial shield.

In this level and others, I also use my Angel of Strife (Green Bat). The same 3-hit move works well against the shield, and does the same damage. He/she also keeps your team alive by taking that <50% damage, but she's often dead before I kill the king.

-------------------------
    I can successfully auto-farm Level VII, but beyond that, it's completely hands-on. Level X took around 30 mins last night to beat, with the shield regen and his stunning my support team here and there. When you do beat it, that Echo talisman set (of 4) is well worth the effort. It's a passive with 35% proc rate, so you don't need to perfect-hit to get it to activate. Boom.

Good luck everyone!

\M/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    navigator is good yes, had try with a trooper because never loot him
    I'm using aof too for extra turn and 3 hit
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    GRE and support buffers/healers. He brings everything down easily.
    A toon that grants extra turns to GRE helps a lot.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Haven't done X yet only finished VII so far, but I agree GRE and supporters. I only have a small group to pick from so I used GRE, MCR, Wrath and WUR(for the heals. The only one that was not full sharded is WUR. Lvl VII was about my limit with that group. Guessing the right talisman would be a big help.
    GRE - 2 Health, 2 Pentetrating and 2 Palidin
    Wrath - 3 void and 3 guardian
    MCR - 2 Health and 4 holy
    WUR - 3 Guardian and 3 explosive(the ones i got from the achiev)
    all talisman were 5* 50 lvl

OS
    Android
    Was able to complete tier X using:
    Eddie: Grim Reaper as main supported by Navigator and Eternity.
    Rest was:Corrupt rescuer magus, pharaoh dog king, golden pharaoh dog
    The class advantage damage from the magus with the cleanses/immunity/heals and magic damage from the dogs is very helpful.
    If you time Navigator's Special and/or pharaoh dog skill correctly you get additional damage while the Boss shield is down then you take him down faster.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-11-2017 at 01:41 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    This one seems to be the easiest of the three. I've come up with a team, similar to some of the others mentioned, that can consistently auto VII. I used it on VIII too and it worked, It failed on IX first try.

GRE - Mostly sharded. I've got penetrating, life and health sets on him

MCR - sharded. 2 health, 4 holy

PDK - not sharded. 2 health, 4 random holy or paladin

Magus pharaoh dog - not sharded. Same setup as PDK

It's not the fastest, but they don't even come close to dying on VII. I haven't run VIII enough to say it's 100%.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android

Just beat lvl 10...

Took about 45 minutes.
    I used my maxed Grim reaper, maxed Beelzebub, maxed blue allied soldier, and a hellhound (only 1 skillshard)
    I also used my troopers maxed mystic eddie.
    I used the reflect shield and heal/spell vamp every single chance I got. If my characters had full health i used Beelzebubs fury to make sure they stay at full health. If they are low on health save the fury to use Grim reapers revive party.

Brutal process of reviving nonstop.

Mystic eddie seems to do more damage to the dragon than grim reaper, So i used grim for the shields and reviving mostly, and Mystic for damage.

Hope this helps.

By the way, I only got 45 ironite (glad I didn't have to revive... for 50!!), 1 rage talisman, 3 red evo runes, and 3 multicolor evo runes....

NO REGULAR RUNES!!!!!!!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Took about 45 minutes.
    I used my maxed Grim reaper, maxed Beelzebub, maxed blue allied soldier, and a hellhound (only 1 skillshard)
    I also used my troopers maxed mystic eddie.
    I used the reflect shield and heal/spell vamp every single chance I got. If my characters had full health i used Beelzebubs fury to make sure they stay at full health. If they are low on health save the fury to use Grim reapers revive party.

Brutal process of reviving nonstop.

Mystic eddie seems to do more damage to the dragon than grim reaper, So i used grim for the shields and reviving mostly, and Mystic for damage.

Hope this helps.

By the way, I only got 45 ironite (glad I didn't have to revive... for 50!!), 1 rage talisman, 3 red evo runes, and 3 multicolor evo runes....

NO REGULAR RUNES!!!!!!!
    Magus Corrupt Rescuer and Sentinel Corrupt Droid are great for this level.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Beat Floor X for the first time yesterday night. Thanks for the advice in this thread, helped me a lot.
    I used the following team:
    GRE (Holy/Health/Penetrating, mostly sharded)
    Navigator (Void/Thief, fully sharded)
    Mystic (Energy/Penetrating/blue, not sharded) (see text below)
    PDK (Paladin/Paladin/blue/green, fully sharded)
    MCR (Holy/Health/Penetrating, fully sharded)
    AoF (Burning/Rush/Health, fully sharded) (someting else than Burning is probably better but I was lazy)

This team can brute-force its way through the first 3 wave (though my MCR was quite lucky in that she stole the Strikes most of the time), but using MCR's Power move on the final wave before the boss is an excellent idea. You can probably do this with an unsharded PDK, but the guaranteed Curse helps a lot against the boss.
    Navigator was only really there to break the boss' Force Shield with his Fury and Dead Reckoning, I never used him otherwise.
    While Mystic Eddie can work nicely with his heal and Ascension, I think Visions Eddie is a better choice, because Equilibrium's 2-turn duration keeps you free from Marks and Grievous Burn quite handily. Mine has Blind/Energy, but you'll probably only use his Power moves.
    And yes, just spam GRE's past basic at the boss' Force Shield. You'll get it down in no time. Combined with PDK's Curse, you can whittle down the Dragon King's HP quite handily
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired