Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I haven't been trying to auto-farm any of the levels, but I've gotten through all but the last with this team:

-Navigator Eddie (Invisibility/Void) - Unsharded, but the troopers I have with Navigator are sharded and I use those sometimes
    -Pharaoh Eddie in backup for revive/invincibility if needed
    -Mystic/GRE for some magic damage
    -Alliance General (All Health) - Fully sharded
    -Gunner Pharaoh Dog (Invisibility/Energy) - Unsharded
    -Gunner Golden Sun (Thief/Void) - Fully sharded

It can be a slog in this level since I don't bring any magus characters other than the Eddies, but the only time I've lost so far has been a time that the boss doomed 3 of my characters. It's pretty reliable for breaking the shields quickly and getting some hits on the boss.

Strategy is this: Have Navigators Fury chip away at the shield, give him an extra turn with GGS and then use the cannonballs to knock another 6 points off. Alliance General keeps the power flowing and keeps the Dragon King's fury repressed. GPD is there for healing/damage reduction/debuff removal. On the 2nd turn just use normal moves and the first shield is broken. This team generates enough fury to be in class advantage on most turns, and strategic use of Alliance General's power move can let you take a bite out of the bosses health.

OS
    Android
    I want to try that combinations but because of "shit" dupe system, I don't have so many of the best toons: navigator, pharaoh, Alliance General, MCR ... but have 5 mystic 6 FOTD...
    I play all troopers all days.

I've found a working combination of "normal"-ish characters that can farm IX easily. I've beaten X with it, but it was a bit more of a pain, and could have gone either-way at points.

Team (everyone sharded):

Tailgunner/GRE: Tailgunner helps clear the waves, while GRE is used against the boss
    MCR: Freeze ability is crucial against the waves
    CG: all freeze tal's. Backup stun is useful against waves
    GPD: Damage reduction, heal, immunity
    ---

Ok, strat against the waves is simple - freeze them as much as possible to avoid counters and wipe them out. Fairly easy at IX, was a bit more sketchy at X.

Against the boss, the strat is the same for IX as it was for X, just far quicker on IX.

Use GRE's special to knock off the incremented shield to get to the force shield. The way it usually plays out (on IX) I can get it to two ticks with everyone's attacks (plus GRE's special). The next turn I hit it with the GPD and MCR to get to the next shield, then once with the CG to apply the lowered MR, and then GRE to open up the face.

After that I'm able to do 30-40k per turn, as long as I apply the lowered MR from CG first. It doesn't take many turns of that to finish it off.

Farmable Garden of Fear X Auto-Dungeon Team

The safest and most effective Garden of Fear X dungeon auto-play team I've found so far is 100% Farmable (with this latest Valkyrie Event). It consists of:

• Kari, Valkyrie Siren (Farmable from the current event)
    • The Clairvoyant (Sorta Farmable from Eternity Souls in the Arena - with luck)
    • Grim Reaper Eddie (Earned through Achievements)
    • Golden Pharaoh Dog (Earned through Achievements)

Everyone needs to be maxed skill, minus Kari and I build both the Clairvoyant and Golden Pharaoh Dog with Energy Talismans. GR has Endure and Shell, Kari is Magic Pen and Holy and Shell.

Success Rate = 100%. The time is not too bad as well.

Anyone else find something as good as this?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    I've did two GoL runs on auto with almost the same team, but instead of the Gunner Pharaoh Dog, I used a Angel of Fear. Got 1 win and 1 lose, so I think I'll try next time with the GPD, but it will take longer. If it's safe, it's ok, then.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    i could test it if the game don't freeze all the time in gof X

Edit: it's god X not Gof X
    Last edited by blade685; 08-30-2017 at 05:58 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android

Great Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    The safest and most effective Garden of Fear X dungeon auto-play team I've found so far is 100% Farmable (with this latest Valkyrie Event). It consists of:

Everyone needs to be maxed skill, minus Kari and I build both the Clairvoyant and Golden Pharaoh Dog with Energy Talismans. GR has Endure and Shell, Kari is Magic Pen and Holy and Shell.

Success Rate = 100%. The time is not too bad as well.

Anyone else find something as good as this?
    Dude, great job!

Now figure out the other ones and tell us! lol

Btw, you're a moderator?

Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Btw, you're a moderator?
    Yeah. I just haven't been that active as a mod

I have been farming lvl 10 with quite similar team

Clairvoyant/GRE/Golden Dog/Gunner Dog (with echo talisman) to make the most of his extra turns.

The only downward about this team is that it takes about 8-10 minutes to finish the level. Sucess rate so far is 100% I will try kari and she how she performs.

OS
    iOS
    I gotta try that out when I get home. I'm amazed your able to auto X! I didn't think any of the level X dungeons would be possible on auto. Best I've been able to do is VIII, and it's not 100%.
    MrFreeze-6530