Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brave New World

OS
    Android

Brave New World

Im getting slaughtered in the 7'th and 8'th level. The Assassin boss I can't even get the Shield down before the Shield is back and fully charged. Im using Grim Reaper, Vampire Hunter and Eternity Eddie. Corrupt Harpy which hits over 30 k in pvp. Assassin Golden son, nomad, pharao dog gunner.

Any help? 😅☺👍
    Moenshine90-2132

Daily player

Maxed Assassin Harpy as current trooper.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenshine90 View Post
    Im getting slaughtered in the 7'th and 8'th level. The Assassin boss I can't even get the Shield down before the Shield is back and fully charged. Im using Grim Reaper, Vampire Hunter and Eternity Eddie. Corrupt Harpy which hits over 30 k in pvp. Assassin Golden son, nomad, pharao dog gunner.

Any help? 😅☺👍
    I used vampire hunter, grim reaper, assassin golden son, wrath both equipped with energy talismans and void shields and also gunner pharaoh dog you will need enough energy for pharaoh dog, use grim reaper's horrow attack deals 3 hits with a chance of extra turns and golden son to get rid of that shield and once the shield is down used vampire' s fury for extra damage
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 08-10-2017 at 07:39 PM.

OS
    iOS
    The regular gunner dog is the key. He hits 6 times with extra turn chance. This shield is all about hit count not damage so your harpy is wasting all that hard hitting on the shield

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    The regular gunner dog is the key. He hits 6 times with extra turn chance. This shield is all about hit count not damage so your harpy is wasting all that hard hitting on the shield
    Yes your idea is way faster

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    what class is he? don't remember if i have him
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    what class is he? don't remember if i have him
    gunner dog is in gunner class (yellow)
    I play all troopers all days.

I'm getting absolutely destroyed in Garden of Live VIII by what seems to be an unbeatable AI strategy.

When I get the boss down to a sliver of life, the game stops responding, thus preventing me from clearing the dungeon.

Basically OP.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I'm getting absolutely destroyed in Garden of Live VIII by what seems to be an unbeatable AI strategy.

When I get the boss down to a sliver of life, the game stops responding, thus preventing me from clearing the dungeon.

Basically OP.
    This ^^^

Lost a bunch of trooper badges and ironite thinking it would eventually give up, but I ran out of SoT first!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    I have got past Garden of Fear and Garden of Life VII (haven't tried VIII as yet) but Garden of Dismay VII got me, both GRE and Clairvoyant succumbing to the Dragon Kings doom. I just couldnt break down the shields quick enough. Maybe we need a list of toons who are multiple hitters? Its not something I have considered much in the past when evolving toons and what not. I think thats about to change...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Yep the main strategy is multiple hits for shields.

Here's a hint, reflect shield. It helps with the shield of specific hits (can't think of the proper name... brain fart). I use GRE and a reflect shield to get rid of the shields, then pound away with someone strong (in the gunner dungeon I use assassin new born and assassin COTD). You give the child buffs from new born and himself and he hits hard as hell.

So for gunner dragon boss, its very easy with GRE, blue allied soldier, assassin NBOL, assassin COTD.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572