Thread: 5* Characters ?

5* Characters ?

Do you guys know about the % of getting 5* characters ? I'm already level 40 or 41 and i've got 8 4* chars . And still No 5* makes me crazy hahaha
    Bleidd-0969 Daily player

OS
    iOS
    I'm level 78 I still haven't got any 5* from souls having pulled well over a 100 lol
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    I pulled a 5* Visions Eddie from the 2nd week rare soul drop before the game crashed,haven't been able to get on since Friday afternoon

OS
    Android
    i guess you can only get them from rare souls. my highest chracter was a 4* allied bomber boy, who i get from the legendary soul when you finish the game. and i opend more than 200
    standard-souls i would say. i would guess it's a 2% shot but only with rare souls...

anyway i managed to levelup my standard eddie to 5* but since the 3* evo-shards don't drop anymore the is no more possibility to get 5* characters without a ridiculous amount of
    luck involved.

i would like to know which genius decided to remove the 3 shards, weeks before they will get the time rift to start...really stupid decision imo.
    Last edited by slauki; 08-14-2016 at 11:04 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I got one 5* child of damned (Warrior) from a rare soul when i was lv10, luckyyyy

OS
    Android
    Just redeemed my Legendary Soul, red eyes and Bruce's scream... I made it!!!!

Hell no, Axis Bomber Boy. 4*. If even a Legendary Soul fails, I don't know what else to do, oh well... I finished the game so it's not like I need a 5* for now (let's see what future worlds bring)
    Last edited by jpmusic; 08-16-2016 at 12:51 AM.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Just redeemed my Legendary Soul, red eyes and Bruce's scream... I made it!!!!

Hell no, Axis Bomber Boy. 4*. If even a Legendary Soul fails, I don't know what else to do, oh well... I finished the game so it's not like I need a 5* for now (let's see what future worlds bring)
    Lol this strangely sounds very familiar!
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad