Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Should this post be moved to or linked to in the Talisman Discusson sub-forum?
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    @Sparton, I think the definitions of the Resistance & Resilience talisman are inverted.

Also, any chance you could add the latest talisman to this list, like TRUE, ANGEL, HUNTER, etc?
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    The drop rate for Zone, Rage and Lightning is ridiculously low, I've played level 10 of all respective gardens hundreds of times and still don't have a complete set of any of them!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    The drop rate for Zone, Rage and Lightning is ridiculously low, I've played level 10 of all respective gardens hundreds of times and still don't have a complete set of any of them!
    i just don't do bnw because of that, drop rate is ridiculous like all RNG in the game
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Not evens sure why I even try to get talisman sets. Spend all my SoT and never even get any Talisman let alone the one I am after. Been farming GoF for weeks and still no Echos. Only managed 1 strike and the rest is just runes and evo shards.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Not evens sure why I even try to get talisman sets. Spend all my SoT and never even get any Talisman let alone the one I am after. Been farming GoF for weeks and still no Echos. Only managed 1 strike and the rest is just runes and evo shards.
    Same here. It’s frustrating. I gave up. I’m not spending ironite for sand refills on this. I now only farm when LoL dungeons are closed, and I have extra sand.

OS
    iOS
    what're you talking about.. you mean it isn't wonderful to spend 3 full SOT running GOF .. 16 runs... and you end up with 2 talismans.. a Strength (Skilled) and a Strike (Skilled). I mean why on earth would you need BETTER talismans, let alone BETTER classes like Safeguard or Fierce? I've been farming GOF for about a week.... seems the Skilled class of talismans, IF a talisman ever dropped, is the most likely to drop... it sucks.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm done with GOF. Got the one's I'm after (rage talismans). Now I'm after the Zone talismans. Got 3 of 4...next is Lightning. I'm sure I'll be done with that set in about 2 1/2 years.

Drop rates are horrendous and need to be kicked up a notch or 10. With the cost of SoT, it's ridiculous how rare they drop. I know the goal is to have players keep playing, but we need to be rewarded for our efforts. Otherwise it's a chore with no purpose.

OS
    iOS
    I've got at least 1 set of all the level X talismans (3 sets of comet, 2 lighting, 2 meteor, 2 quake.. then 1 zone and 1 rage) So I don't bother with Level X any more. I get frustrated that I FINALLY get a zone to drop .. and it's an Onslaught class... or FINALLY get a Rage to drop and it's a Skilled class.... shit...... really.. the only time worth farming level X for me is during those "increased drop rate" events or during the free BNW events.

My opinion.... they should ALWAYS drop at the rate they do during the "increased drop rate" events. .. but what do I know
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Agreed. I just farm level IX. I can do X, but what's the point? The talismans I need drop at IX anyway. Sure, the probability may be higher, but based on what we know about drop rates, it's probably .00000000000001% better.