Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I really do like bnw but I have to admit the drops from farming are disappointing. I farmed garden of dismay levels 8&9 around 8 times tonight with one vampiric talisman and a handful of 3 star runes to show for it. That's quite a commitment of time and SOT for some paltry rewards.

I really don't mind the SOT cost, the time required to farm, or the trooper issue. But the rewards need to be improved, even just a little bit. If I had received an immortal talisman and some 4 and 5 star runes tonight I would have been satisfied.

I think devs did everything right with BNW. Most will not finish in 30 hours, and it should take more than 2 days to farm all the new talismans. I wouldn't expect night city for a minimum of 4 months. The higher cost is a balance to space out time between BNW, using all your troopers, orig campaign/LoL, and pvp. No one should feel "bored".

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    I think devs did everything right with BNW. Most will not finish in 30 hours, and it should take more than 2 days to farm all the new talismans. I wouldn't expect night city for a minimum of 4 months. The higher cost is a balance to space out time between BNW, using all your troopers, orig campaign/LoL, and pvp. No one should feel "bored".
    the higher costs should be balanced within the rewards too, that's the main point here:

investing 15 sot and many real life time for a level 8 dungeon to get this is just a slap in your face:

Name:  2017-08-12 00_19_50-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 301
Size:  44.2 KB

don't know how anyone can say this is okay. that's fucked up if we want to be completly honest.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I haven't done that many runs yet but I am yet to see multiples of 3* evo runes and no 4* runes either. So I would be happy with that myself.
    I don't get why they are bothering with 2* evo runes outside of floors I-V when they are more easily farmed in the campaign world. Give us 3* only from floors VI and above.
    It just seems to me like it's still better to farm underworld madness for runes. It's cheaper, faster, and it doesn't freeze up. I've been looking forward to BNW for a long time. I thought it would allow me to level up talismans as quickly as I'm able to level up characters using LoL. That's not the case at all. I'd almost rather they didn't have talismans in there and the runes just dropped like crazy.

The reality of BNW has set in for me. It's not what I was hoping for all these months. It's not going to allow me to level up talismans any faster than before. Maybe they got spoiled by the talisman power up packs. I thought those were a substitute while we waited for BNW, but I guess they'd rather we buy those if we're in a hurry.

It's pretty disappointing. BNW was the light at the end of the tunnel for me (and I think a lot of other players) hoping for a good reason to keep playing. Now that it's here, and underwhelming in so many ways, there's little drive left to continue. The devs seem like great people. I don't mean to bash them, but how many chances do you need to get something right? Now my last hope is that they tweak it in the right direction before I end up making one of those "delete me troopers" posts.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android

something new to fight

first round rewards on BNW are worth investing the time, new landscape is fresh and about time after seeing the same scenario for so many times. definitely farming the madness underworld and so glad I have been doing this on a daily basis for months so my 3 star evo rune warehouse is stacked. They discontinued dropping those in madness level worlds in new update?
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-08-20-44.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  101.7 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    first round rewards on BNW are worth investing the time, new landscape is fresh and about time after seeing the same scenario for so many times. definitely farming the madness underworld and so glad I have been doing this on a daily basis for months so my 3 star evo rune warehouse is stacked. They discontinued dropping those in madness level worlds in new update?
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-08-20-44.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  101.7 KB
    I'm definitely still getting 3* rainbow evo runes in UM. I haven't paid close enough attention to say the same about the colored ones.
    MrFreeze-6530

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I'm definitely still getting 3* rainbow evo runes in UM. I haven't paid close enough attention to say the same about the colored ones.
    I'm pretty sure that that is how it's supposed to work now. rainbows do still drop in the campaign and colored are BNW exclusive.

Makes me wonder what impact will this have on the new players who don't have good talismans nor a strong roster to farm in BNW...

So we are back to about a year ago, when NF took over and decided to drastically reduce the drops of runes and shards. you sweat a month to get 1 character to 5* with maxed talismans (Oh! i almost forgot-you can always pay $$$ to progress...no thx).

Instead of making some improvements of enjoyment (reducing the trooper grind,etc) BNW just made it one step further into this game being a full time job. now you even get your "salary" once a month...

Let's not forget that nothing has been done about the uselessness of the third talisman kind (mystical,skilled,...)!
    A fundamental flaw in the basic design mechanics of this game. It's like you would buy a booster pack of some card game but you would occasionally find a couple of blank cards, whichs only use would be as filters for your joints...

OS
    iOS
    Tried to give BNW another fair shake - 3 more SOT refills plus 1 daily refill worth. Played levels 7-10 of all 3 types. Not one talisman.

Still like the levels but too much time and sot invested to receive 2 star evo runes - especially since I have hundreds of each type already.

OS
    iOS
    Well, I can see a lot of us expected to jump in it instead of LoL, press auto and collect the runes and new talis. And I'm actually glad that we can not.
    Old and eager players will get the new talismans before the newcomers anyhow, and have the whole pvp team equipped, so why not making it a challenge. We are just not used to the wait and manual play we love it all auto and all now. And then whine for new content to storm through. And the way it is set in discrepancy with our ambitions so we feel it as a long tiresome grind. We should take it easy.

Probably because I'm broken from a car crash atm and don't have the stamina to grind a lot I see the BNW dungeons as a sweet adition to past time while the arena clocks turn. I am missing on some xp runes atm due to new talis, as expected, and I'm thinking of buying a pack of runes but I think I'll get there in time or buy if something shows as op and must have to be competitive.

Overall I agree that it would be mandatory to increase an sot refill and ajust sot and ironite drops with the current drop rates of materials we are after. And increase regular materials drops in lower lvls to be consistent with the campaign for auto farming. But making rare items easier to drop would lead to quick collection and abandoning the dungeon.

OS
    Android
    too expensive for rewards I played BNW only the first day ...
    I play all troopers all days.