Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Damn it! I hate seeing you go, but maybe is the smartest choise.. thank u for the badges & all the advices here on forum. i ll miss your wisdom my friend
    Best wishes, and I hope you will return someday
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Thanks again, the community is definitely the hardest part to leave. Looking forward to this weekend and taking a much deserved break.

Had BNW been more of what we expected it would probably have only delayed me taking a leave of absence. So, BNW is really not the reason. I only had two legitimate losses in BNW when the dragon king doomed Eddie, three more losses due to freezing. The good news is that the devs do listen (sometimes ), even if it seems we have to take a proverbial brick to the head approach. I'm glad to see that they've been working to make it right with the players. The bigger hope is that they don't make a repeat in the future. We know there are going to be bugs, but this was bad. The low rewards, making it considerably more difficult for newer players to level up, high cost and the lack of any fanfare just made it worse. As long as they're not using their AI to plan things I'm sure it will get better.

Can't wait til Saturday. Lots of guitar time planned.

OS
    Android
    Finished with a bang! Managed to pull Mystic and Eternity this week to round out the Eddie collection.

Have fun! Will miss it, but maybe I'll be back. Looking forward to the free time.

Kevin

OS
    Android
    Awesome Man! Take care brother!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Finished with a bang! Managed to pull Mystic and Eternity this week to round out the Eddie collection.

Have fun! Will miss it, but maybe I'll be back. Looking forward to the free time.

Kevin
    You know you've got to test those new Eddies \m/
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post

Kevin
    Cool deal! I just pulled Clair to round out my eternity team. Hope to see you back after a break. Best to you.