The time has come and gone that I should have stopped playing. It's finally reached the point where I have absolutely no desire to play. I'm trying to play through the end of the week and as of this moment have played nearly all my troopers since reset, but now is the time to seek a new trooper. A few have been with me for quite a while, a few for only a short time. Thank you all for the badges, the competition, the camaraderie here in the forums. It's been a pleasure.

It's no longer fun, and the long awaited BNW is an epic joke with the flurry of new and old bugs it's brought. Visually it's great and it does provide more of a challenge than the regular dungeon levels, but the bugs and the cost/reward ratio make it a failure. Don't get me wrong, even had BNW been great I'm still at a point where I'm ready to take a break. I started playing December of 2016 and have played every day religiously which is a lot of time to donate towards a game.

I'm not sacrificing my roster, so there will always be a chance I can come back but for now I just need time away to do things I enjoy. The direction of the game is also not one that I care to follow. There was a time that I believed in it, but with the current direction I'm appalled. It almost seems as though NF is doing their best to drive long time players away, it makes sense as new players won't know that the game was ever anything more than a money grab with no rewards.

You know why they won't tell you drop rates? Because of how horrible they are. A quick one for you, in BNW Fear Level 10 each drop (65% chance of 3, 35% chance of 2 and 15% chance of 4) you have a 3% chance for a chance of a talisman. From there it's still a 28% chance you only get gold and with 12 talismans in that group you have to be really lucky to build a set in any remotely reasonable amount of time. The thing you're most likely to get farming that level is 4 3* Red Runes per drop. For the time investment and the ironite investment that's pathetic. I've done the research and unless there is some other weighting factor those numbers are accurate. As a side note, it really is a 50/50 coin toss going into pvp and yes the defense gets a hefty buff on effects proc'ing.

Up the Irons!

Askora-8071 (Kevin)