Thread: This is sad

Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    OS
    Android

This is sad

Several people have left the game, it is very sad to read that several have decided not to follow anymore ,this is to blame for the many errors that there are, especially in BNW
    No one else should leave!

OS
    iOS
    Unfortunately several issues have failed to be addressed and resolved by dev team for months and months now. BNW is just the latest in a long line of screw ups. Can't blame them(players), everyone has given NF more patience than any game should ask for. The team fails to realize just how lucky they've been. If you stick around long enough you too will see.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    It is very sad. The writing is on the wall. There are rumblings from other long time players that they may quit as well. The dev team/company feel that the new players to the game can sustain. Maybe it can for a while. The company took a big swing with BNW and so far, it was big miss. What really can be done with Night City? The story cannot really be advanced further unless it begins anew. The entire game should probably begin anew...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Just had yet another pvp win streak lost due to game freeze. I'm tired of it. I dont mind losing to a better team but being defeated by the game itself is unacceptable. It's a regular occurrence(many times a day every day)and really fucks up my play. Makes me wonder if the few defensive wins I have are due to that as well lol!?
    Pvp has been my favorite part of the game for a while now because it's all there is left to do after getting and building up tons of toons and talismans. Now it's getting unplayable.
    I'm not saying I expect perfection, and I'm no dev or expert, -but as a player I'm pissed.
    Imagine if every show Maiden played they screwed up this bad! They wouldn't be where they're at today for sure.
    This game is nothing like the band, turning out to be another gratuitous franchise product.
    I am sooo close to dropping my whole crew off at the altar of sacrifice.

Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    Unfortunately several issues have failed to be addressed and resolved by dev team for months and months now. BNW is just the latest in a long line of screw ups. Can't blame them(players), everyone has given NF more patience than any game should ask for. The team fails to realize just how lucky they've been. If you stick around long enough you too will see.
    I play LOTB since it was released in the Google store, and sometimes I do not want to play anymore, I only do it to send badges to my soldiers, just for them I stay here, but would have abandoned long ago. The truth is no longer exciting play this game, I would like more New things, more worlds, more stories, I only see that they make useless events, I'm tired of bugs, I lost ironites, sands of time and badges because the damn game has Closed or freezes sometimes
    It also happens to me in PvP with server errors
    Daily Player

(Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy

In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear

OS
    Android
    I've added that quote to my sig: "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" by B. Russel. The opposite is true as well, if you don't have fun you are wasting time for real.

This single sentence have been the one I go with to decide if I'm past the point when I should quit a game or not.

And fact is: if you only play for your troopers you're not enjoying your time. That's my take on it.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General