Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    OS
    Android

Ladyofshadow Reduces her playing time

I want to tell my dear troopers that I have reduced my playing time
    It's a bit difficult for me to play 7 days a week.I have to concentrate on the studies and the chores, so now I will only play 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday
    Thank you
    Daily Player

(Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy

In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear

OS
    Android
    Lady

Thanks for info - no problem, gal - I'm fine with that... We're supposed to play for fun when we want to, not being THE SLAVES caught in the grip of some game, eh?

Speaking of reductions... I am struggling with myself to declare that I will be playing every 2nd day of the week... Well... The time hasn't come yet, though it's pretty close due to BNW and all other stuff... Short explanation is: the game is NOT WORTH the time investments (and any else real and virtual resources) at the moment IMHO due to its unstability/being huge time consuming/none rewarding comparing to what you put to the cap...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Lady

Thanks for info - no problem, gal - I'm fine with that... We're supposed to play for fun when we want to, not being THE SLAVES caught in the grip of some game, eh?

Speaking of reductions... I am struggling with myself to declare that I will be playing every 2nd day of the week... Well... The time hasn't come yet, though it's pretty close due to BNW and all other stuff... Short explanation is: the game is NOT WORTH the time investments (and any else real and virtual resources) at the moment IMHO due to its unstability/being huge time consuming/none rewarding comparing to what you put to the cap...

Cheers,

W
    Thanks for understanding, I used to have more fun with this, but errors eliminate fun from the game
    Not problem at all,Witkacy
    Last edited by Ladyofshadow-6319; 08-15-2017 at 03:05 PM.
    Daily Player

(Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy

In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyofshadow-6319 View Post
    I want to tell my dear troopers that I have reduced my playing time
    It's a bit difficult for me to play 7 days a week.I have to concentrate on the studies and the chores, so now I will only play 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday
    Thank you
    No worries. You're not one of my troopers, but a fellow trooper none the less
    After all, you're not a Powerslave...

OS
    iOS
    Roger thanks for the heads up. I'll keep ya on my list.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Lady

Cheers,

W
    Lady and Wit that sucks. That said I completely understand. Things have been way to stale for to long. Zdm, Icemanferrer, Tom, Lulero, askora and probably a half dozen more I can't recall on the spot are all troopers that have left in the past 2 months. I've reduced my troopers by half and that has made the daily grind easier. Not sure what I'm grinding for anymore but my remaining Troopers get their daily badges just the same. I'll keep playing until I don't and then I'll be gone.

Hoping the comics give an idea of where they are going with the in game content/plot.