Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hang in there

OS
    Android

Hang in there

I see a lot of players leaving, and I get that BNW was a disappointment for a lot of people. I expected another LOL style dungeon that I would wipe through like LOL, collecting runes and powering up talismans more quickly. The 8 SoT for LOL seems like a great sweet spot in terms of costing more to get more, with the occasional big reward.

Obviously what we got was something different. But everything can be adjusted, and I am fully confident that it will be. So I'm asking you to please be patient, and not to leave. Give them a chance to tweak it.

I have gotten to a point many times where it's more of a grind than enjoyment, but then some event comes in and I get excited. Because I started playing this game, and continue to, solely because I love Maiden. I love the past characters, the artwork, the music, and the excitement of playing as my favorite Eddies. And NF has always knocked it out of the park with the graphics and artwork, so I am really excited to see the next Eddie that comes out, and the one after that, etc. New characters make the game exciting.

I'd like to see a new Eddie every 2 months, and some new supporting cast every month. New blood, please. Something that gives us some hope of joining the higher ranks in PVP, if only for a week. Yes, I get that we just got these underpowered demon spawns that are basically useless for PVP and PVE... but I mean some heavier hitters.

I'd like to see BNW change to drop runes like 3x more, matching the time commitment and SOT requirement, making it at least equivalent to farming UW. For the higher levels, guarantee either a new talisman, or a shitload of runes.

I'd like to see more missions added.

I do think that with the new talismans, the landscape of PVP can change the more these talismans get powered up. It opens the door to a lot of creative teams, so that's a positive.

Bottom line - blood brothers and sisters, stick around. Reduce playing time if you have to, but be patient. BNW has so much potential, it just needed some field testing. NF, keep making adjustments, and give us new characters.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Trying man...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Totally agree with this. Thanks for posting.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    A long time ago this game was fun and exciting, but now ... there is no innovation, there are thousands of problems that the developers do not solve.
    It is simply exhausting to follow something that is always same
    I for my part, will continue in this game until I get tired of it.
    I also expect new characters and new Eddies, I agree that the arena landscape must be changed ...
    Daily Player

(Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy

In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I see a lot of players leaving, and I get that BNW was a disappointment for a lot of people. I expected another LOL style dungeon that I would wipe through like LOL, collecting runes and powering up talismans more quickly. The 8 SoT for LOL seems like a great sweet spot in terms of costing more to get more, with the occasional big reward.

Obviously what we got was something different. But everything can be adjusted, and I am fully confident that it will be. So I'm asking you to please be patient, and not to leave. Give them a chance to tweak it.

I have gotten to a point many times where it's more of a grind than enjoyment, but then some event comes in and I get excited. Because I started playing this game, and continue to, solely because I love Maiden. I love the past characters, the artwork, the music, and the excitement of playing as my favorite Eddies. And NF has always knocked it out of the park with the graphics and artwork, so I am really excited to see the next Eddie that comes out, and the one after that, etc. New characters make the game exciting.

I'd like to see a new Eddie every 2 months, and some new supporting cast every month. New blood, please. Something that gives us some hope of joining the higher ranks in PVP, if only for a week. Yes, I get that we just got these underpowered demon spawns that are basically useless for PVP and PVE... but I mean some heavier hitters.

I'd like to see BNW change to drop runes like 3x more, matching the time commitment and SOT requirement, making it at least equivalent to farming UW. For the higher levels, guarantee either a new talisman, or a shitload of runes.

I'd like to see more missions added.

I do think that with the new talismans, the landscape of PVP can change the more these talismans get powered up. It opens the door to a lot of creative teams, so that's a positive.

Bottom line - blood brothers and sisters, stick around. Reduce playing time if you have to, but be patient. BNW has so much potential, it just needed some field testing. NF, keep making adjustments, and give us new characters.
    Good talk. I'm not planning on leaving here any time soon, but you're right in saying that times get tough sometimes. But hey, the devs could have given up months ago but they kept trying, so why shouldn't we do the same?

OS
    Android
    Many players are taking this game too seriously and because of this, their disappointment is bigger. This should be just for fun and not competition.
    I don't care who is Eternal this week or any other, the rewords are shit anyway, I just play and have fun. If most of us look at the game this way, they will safe themselves a lot of trouble and nerves
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Many players are taking this game too seriously and because of this, their disappointment is bigger. This should be just for fun and not competition.
    I don't care who is Eternal this week or any other, the rewords are shit anyway, I just play and have fun. If most of us look at the game this way, they will safe themselves a lot of trouble and nerves
    I play more as a hobby lol. Imo I treat this game like its Pokemon. Just look for the ones you like, try to get them all and just have fun with people.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I play more as a hobby lol. Imo I treat this game like its Pokemon. Just look for the ones you like, try to get them all and just have fun with people.
    Same here. I just want all the best eddies lol. And of course for them to be powerful as fuck haha.
    I'm just avoiding BNW until it's "fixed"... :\
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Same here. I just want all the best eddies lol. And of course for them to be powerful as fuck haha.
    I'm just avoiding BNW until it's "fixed"... :\
    The right way to look at this game. BNW needs fixing but then what doesn't. It is a complicated structure this game and because of this sometimes the shit hits the fan but I don't see this as a reason to leave... yet!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Having taken a break a couple months back, I'm not as angry with BNW. Though, I just don't have the ironite in the day to get more sands to try get myself some barrier Resistance or Resilience talismans so I'm just trying to get 50 troopers a day. Each patch seems to bring the random crashing to the forefront, so maybe if they fix that I'll feel inclined to spend 12 sands and actually finish the dungeon.