Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Wow! Last week, I found my SCR unsharded although I had it listed as a fully-sharded char in my personal statistics on my „about me“ section. Thought that this was an error on my side and I had it listed by mistake - so I sharded it again. But after reading this, I checked again and also found my S Harpy unsharded, which was one of my first partly-sharded chars and which I fully sharded a couple months ago. Awkward! Will submitted a ticket too. Thanks for the heads-up!
    Just checked the November Tuning Update post and realized that several skill shard slots have been added to S Harpy. So that may be the reason she wasn't fully sharded anymore... Should read these threads more often... However, the mystery still remains what happened with my SCR.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Happens to me a lot when I equip characters with talismans etc. and then quit the app that this particular progress is not saved. It helps to play one cosmos/pvp/whatever battle right after you edit characters. To me it seems that progess is saved only then in some cases. So if a character remains unsharded after restarting that you just put shards in the previous session may just been the same thing and the skill shards should be back in the inventory (as are the talismans in the cases I mentioned). This is annoying, yes, but at least no loss of resources.
    txs for your post, I will do as suggested.

And indeed, better than a loss of resources