Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Unable to play since Friday - sorry, fellow Troopers

I've been unable to play since Friday. My apologies to all my Troopers out there. Hopefully the Support team can fix this soon.

- Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Same here. You're not alone bro.
    5* Rainmaker Eddie - Elindor-8275

Fudjo, have you tried to delete and reinstall the game? I had the same problem and reinstall worked for me. Facebook login so no data lost.

OS
    Android
    Whoa! That appears to have worked! Many thanks!

EDIT: Nope. I do get to start the game, but the worlds are all reset back to the start. When I finish the first battle, there's a server error.
    Last edited by Fudjo; 08-15-2016 at 03:57 PM.

Okay now you can try this. There's a data conflict somewhere, so you can try and delete some talisman, shards, rune and also try to remove some talisman from the character. The data conflict is mostly something that you last did or obtain before the bug occur.

You might need to reinstall several times to delete or move things..

OS
    Android
    I tried to reinstall everything also several times, Facebook login so hopefully no data loss, but how would I know, it never gets past the damn loading screen... At least the music is nice.
    5* Rainmaker Eddie - Elindor-8275

OS
    Android
    Same here. Reinstall doesn't help; I'd love to try and mess about with my inventory but I don't get to that point. I am the loading screen queen...

If you have login this game with another device before, it might help if you try to login with the other device.

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    I´m unable to play, as well. Sadly, nothing of the above mentioned temporary solutions fixed it (at least the ones I could apply). Wrote a ticket 3 days ago, now patiently waiting for a reply.

OS
    iOS
    Im on Ios and im linked into FB but havent experienced any of these issues, however, i did uninstall the app and reinstalled this which might have done the trick. When uninstalling/deleting the app on ios, you need to make sure to go into your gamecenter app and slide left on LOTB and click remove, which deletes all files and data for the game, after that download the game again and install.

PS make sure that your account is linked either via FB or a roadhouse account to prevent loss of progress.
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad