Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I deleted the app again, which was the only way to get the most recent update. After re-install, I kept getting server connection errors. After waiting a few hours to try again, I'm now consistently stuck in the loading screen, with the bar about 75%. I've also not gotten a response from support apart from the automated message when I sent them email. This is the second time I've had a problem like this, and I didn't get a response from support that time, either.

OS
    Android
    I guess we just have to wait for them to understand what the problem is and fix it on the server (because the problem is with the accounts, not the devices). Whenever they get it we will all be able to play at once I think.
    5* Rainmaker Eddie - Elindor-8275

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Elindor View Post
    I guess we just have to wait for them to understand what the problem is and fix it on the server (because the problem is with the accounts, not the devices). Whenever they get it we will all be able to play at once I think.
    My speculation at what is happening is that something is going wrong with either how the application sends the account information/updates to the servers or how the servers process that incoming information and store it in the account database. It's happening in such a way that it requires a manual repair for some/most/many accounts, rather than a database script that can resolve it in a big sweep. Having to repair each one by hand is time-consuming and if there's a large volume of these incidents, we could be in for a lengthy wait. I can understand that the support team and developers might feel that their time is best spent fixing the problems rather than sending individual emails telling everyone they're working on it - I think this would be shortsighted from a customer relations perspective, but I can understand the intention of maximizing effort. I can understand that the company might prioritize who gets helped first based on how much money they've spent on the game . I've spent a small amount of money on the game and I know from reading these forums that others have spent much, much more. I have no problem with helping them first.

However, I have a significant problem with spending money on a product, having the product repeatedly become non-functional, and then receiving no meaningful communication whatsoever from the support team. When the game works, it's a lot of fun. The community on this forum is really cool and I'd like to stick around. I hope the problems get sorted out quickly and sorted out well. It would go a long way towards making me feel better about the situation and it would give me confidence that things will be resolved if Roadhouse reached out to me and others.

OS
    Android
    Still no game. Still no reply from support. Getting REALLY annoyed now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Still no game. Still no reply from support. Getting REALLY annoyed now.
    Jennie did you get an auto reply email shortly after you sent yours to support?
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Yup, Bryan, but nothing since.

OS
    iOS
    i am in the same boat ... loading is stuck at 75% and support does not care. Matt replied that they are ironing out a few glitches in the rift dungeons .. means no one will be working on fixing the loading screen issue till rift is fixed. he did say that they are trying their best. does not sound too promising. the game is down for a lot of people for almost a week. i must say this is highly unprofessional. hopefully someone helps us to login at the very least. disappointed .....

OS
    Android
    I just got email from support; they fixed my account and I can log in (9500 trooper badges lol) but it does look like they are having to fix each account manually, so it might be a while everyone. Hang in there.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I just got email from support; they fixed my account and I can log in (9500 trooper badges lol) but it does look like they are having to fix each account manually, so it might be a while everyone. Hang in there.
    Glad to have you back...

I did not remove you from my friends list :P

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Glad to have you back...

I did not remove you from my friends list :P
    Welcome Back Same for me,haven't deleted anyone actually.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS