Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Ideas for Next 4* Character Fragment Events

What do you think the next characters will be?

I'm thinking the Assassin event will be the Corrupt Rescuer or Artillery Dog. And, the Gunner event will be the Golden Son.

The characters so far have all been decent (but not great) 4* toons with variants across at least two other classes (with at least one of those variants also being a 4*). I'm thinking that trend will continue.
    Last edited by druid138; 08-18-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    My guess would be Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist & Gunner Desert Marauder
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Assassin Harpy, please.

Or Gunner Dog. Think we'd all like one for BNW.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    I think you are pretty close to the mark and those would be my tips as well. I agree that toons of a particular variant we have had before like NBoL/pyro soldier likely can be ruled out, but also toons that share the same passive as toons already used like the Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist (counter passive, same as WNBoL) are also unlikely imo.

So from that I would think a GS will be featured at some point and the gunner version would be a safe bet as it seems to fit into the type of toon the dev team go for. Gunner dog isn't 4* so that can be ruled out I would have thought.
    I only have 2 Assassin class 4* toons so I am looking forward to seeing which toon they choose there. It won't be pyro soldier thankfully so unless its artillery dog its a good chance for me to get a toon I don't have. It could be artillery dog, corrupt rescuer or death dog I think.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Some nice guesses here. Still missing Assassin CR, so I wouldn't mind getting her through such an event.

That said, there's a distinct possibility in that NF might just skip the Gunner & Assassin 4*, and go straight back to a Warrior character.
    If it is, I think Axis Bomber Boy, Wicker Man, and Corrupt Rescuer may all be possible Warrior fragment events
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I can't see corrupt rescuer since he is a brand new character. Unless thats why you think he might be?

Gunner dog was absolutely KEY!!! for me to finish BNW... 6 Hits and possibility for extra turn??? Couldn't have done it so easily without him!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Im gonna predict the blue valkyrie is next

OS
    Android
    I can confirm the next toon is Gunner Golden Son. Hmmm do I need the essence that much?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    I never really use him much but he has helped early on in certain levels of story so I can see why he might help non-end gamers a bit as he is decent enough. I may check it out but I have him so no real drive to try for him other than if I am doing LOL anyway for upgrades - he can be sacrificed I guess!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496