Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The October Event calendar lists "Corrupted Fragments" as the next event.

I'm expecting an Assassin CR Fragment Event to begin Saturday or Monday (which would make me 2 for 2 in my original prediction two months ago ).
    I could be wrong, but I was thinking that Corrupted Fragments was this event that we're in right now for GUR. Given that this event ends Saturday, seems like the next event would be the one leading up to Fear Friday the 13th.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I could be wrong, but I was thinking that Corrupted Fragments was this event that we're in right now for GUR. Given that this event ends Saturday, seems like the next event would be the one leading up to Fear Friday the 13th.
    No, this ain`t corrupted frags event. First of - the announcement section says otherwise and second : it is all about Skulls (where you get the frags) and gold (to buy frags) - so this is surely not the cor-frag.

i guess we will have the corrupt frags running nearly the whole of next week with a special thing on friday - with "fear" friday the 13th (i assume it could be a re-issue of the fear of the dark event from last year)

But i also "fear"(hahaha) that the corrupt frags lead to a cultist, not Rescuer, and will be held in BNW (if I interpret the October Events picture right)
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    What if... the corrupted fragments... were for a Corrupt General?

Mind... blown!!!

(P.S.--They won't be, I'm being the very silliest of Billys... but what if they were??)

Also: I hope they do bring back the Fear of the Dark level... it would be fun to play it again. Dose were da days!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Amarthir

As for the setups... Lots of choices, really - depending on what you want to her to be - 1. ''Purple Tank'' or 2. ''Magic Destroyer''

The key thing the chick is dealing with MAGIC, so... ANY Green (Ward) would be handy as well as Holy, Freezing, Eduring etc...

My setup: 4x Energy (Ward) + 2x Holy (Power) to boost magic - that's for ''Purple Tank''... You could be use 4x Health (Ward) to get her even more tanky...

If you not especially care for durability - skip one green and put 1 blue instead - again 3x Energy (Ward), or Paralysis ones - whatever you wish - just remember to be magic ones + 3x Freezing, Endure etc. In that case she will be well balanced as for her power damage and strenght...

The last option: 4x Magic - might be Life (Power) and so Holy (Power) or 4x Holy (Power) and 2x Greens (Ward) sets - in that case Health to boost the HP... (''Magic Destroyer'')...

I am SURE I didn't write all possible combinations - may some more experienced peps would find even more, but as I said at the start - lots of picks can be used...

Cheers,

W
    Thanks for the info 😀 I'll try some different setups to see which one she likes best.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    What if... the corrupted fragments... were for a Corrupt General?

Mind... blown!!!

(P.S.--They won't be, I'm being the very silliest of Billys... but what if they were??)

Also: I hope they do bring back the Fear of the Dark level... it would be fun to play it again. Dose were da days!
    I never did get to play the FotD level, as it was before my time. I would be humbled if they did something of the like this month.
    I heard that there was some bug that did let you play involving secret locations but since those are now Skull Quests I don't think it would work now.

Going off of how the picture looks, I'm seeing the figures as different events in general, as the Corrupt Ox Cultist is in one picture, and the Dragon King is in another, and since the history of character events with the exception of Kari have been in the Lord of Light dungeons, I can only assume they'll take place in there. As for the rest of the events, who knows... Maybe we'll get a 5* Jason Vorhees 😉 single target damager with immense durability and attack that hits 5,000 at base so that he one-shots everybody. And his fury revives everyone with full health and gives them all Affinity Advantage, Perfect Hit, Perfect Immunity, 100% Critical Strike Chance, raises all stats, Defense and Magic Penetration, Attack and Magic Charge, and lastly, a mix of Thorn, Cyclone, Disruption and Void Shield. Also ignites, smites and marks everyone 5 times.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Maybe we'll get a 5* Jason Vorhees 😉 single target damager with immense durability and attack that hits 5,000 at base so that he one-shots everybody. And his fury revives everyone with full health and gives them all Affinity Advantage, Perfect Hit, Perfect Immunity, 100% Critical Strike Chance, raises all stats, Defense and Magic Penetration, Attack and Magic Charge, and lastly, a mix of Thorn, Cyclone, Disruption and Void Shield. Also ignites, smites and marks everyone 5 times.
    I dunno, man... he kinda sounds underpowered.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools