OS
    Android

Multiple counterattacks?

Just had a fight with Carlos. I, for once, went first. As I recall it, I attacked his WUR with mine. Explosive talisman didn't proc, but his Nomad just went berserk hitting my toons 5 or 6 times. Don't think his Nomad was equipped with strike, but even it was, and it was that toon I had attacked, he should not retailliate more than once on one attack. Won however. 😓

Fought Shaolinlondo after that fight and his Assasin NBOL also gained an extra turn. 3 times! I get 2. One for revenge and one for attack, but where the h.... came the third from?!?!

Edit. Kind of happened again. Went back into the game. Got into the arena against jjj. Went first, froze all eccept for his Nomad. His Nomad then attacked my WUR (with strike) that hit back. Then the Nomad hit again!!!!! WTF!!!!!! His Nomad is not even equipped with strike, unlike his WUR and SSD.
    Last edited by Fister; 08-19-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Just had a fight with Carlos. I, for once, went first. As I recall it, I attacked his WUR with mine. Explosive talisman didn't proc, but his Nomad just went berserk hitting my toons 5 or 6 times. Don't think his Nomad was equipped with strike, but even it was, and it was that toon I had attacked, he should not retailliate more than once on one attack. Won however. 😓

Fought Shaolinlondo after that fight and his Assasin NBOL also gained an extra turn. 3 times! I get 2. One for revenge and one for attack, but where the h.... came the third from?!?!
    Echo talisman would be my guess. I've gone up against an echo Nomad who managed to get 5 or 6 attacks and wiped my team before my first turn.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Echo talisman would be my guess. I've gone up against an echo Nomad who managed to get 5 or 6 attacks and wiped my team before my first turn.
    OIC. Not sure about that. Could be 😅

OIC. Not sure about that. Could be 😅
    Wow!!! Just tested those Echo talismans on my defense. LOVE THEM!!! Looking forward to see what my hold rate is this coming week.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Yes, those are the echo talismans, is a 4 set and gives 35% extra turn per each action and these can be deadly in the right character.
    I was surprised by some other new talisman as well, thought it was a bug, but this time it was the Quake talismans, nice to see people trying new options.
    BNW talismans Info here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-Talisman-Info
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-20-2017 at 12:40 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    I can confirm it is echo talisman on my team. Still trying to think of best character to abuse the echo talismans on. I am thinking Nomad is probably one of the better ones for now.

OS
    Android

Edit. Kind of happened again. Went back into the game. Got into the arena against jjj. Went first, froze all eccept for his Nomad. His Nomad then attacked my WUR (with strike) that hit back. Then the Nomad hit again!!!!! WTF!!!!!! His Nomad is not even equipped with strike, unlike his WUR and SSD.
    Confirming that Nomad with Echo talisman goes berserk and attacking 5-6 times. If I remember, it really was Carlos's Nomad

Can't remember if wen't first or just started retaliating out of the blue, but it would seem that Echo needs a bit of tweaking.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe