Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Congratulations on the 10K+ GMAC, some great playing! Congrats to the rest at the top as well.

My final rank: 622 with 87 attacks and 78 defends. Didn't bother too much with PvP since I was winding down.

Hopefully they get BNW worked out. I think if they put the 3* colored runes back in the campaign levels that would be enough. Pretty sure most long time players don't need them as much as newer players. Then BNW can have the poor drop rates and high cost to keep the new talismans somewhat rare. Combined, I have over 1500 of the 3* colored runes, so I can only imagine the stash of some of the more senior players.

Have fun and play nice! Maybe I'll be back in a month or three.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Anyone who knows u knows ur just a big softy,lmao! Just ask the alliance...some of the best players/guys from LotB.
    Shout out to:
    Askora
    Blackbolt
    CanyptianFit
    DaveMurray
    Enti
    Gmac
    Jofer
    & of course...me
    Ex & always welcome back:
    MJMXIII
    MrFreeze
    Indeed, I really am a softy lol.

I tend to be an eater and reflector of the energy I'm presented with. If you're lame and come at me with some bullshit hating I'll be your worst enemy, and on the other side of the spectrum, if you're a good human I'll be your most loyal friend. I'm kind of a mirror to your soul. Some can't handle their own reflection.

So misunderstood...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Indeed, I really am a softy lol.

I tend to be an eater and reflector of the energy I'm presented with. If you're lame and come at me with some bullshit hating I'll be your worst enemy, and on the other side of the spectrum, if you're a good human I'll be your most loyal friend. I'm kind of a mirror to your soul. Some can't handle their own reflection.

So misunderstood...

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post

So misunderstood...

Man, always loved yr youtube refs, but that one, I cant just see w/o reply. Just awesome. Indeed, you have skills beyond the heavy metal spectrum.

And since I'm here, when we will testify a race between you and Gmac? A man can dream, cant I? Lol
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post

And since I'm here, when we will testify a race between you and Gmac? A man can dream, cant I? Lol
    oh man would love to see a battle of the both big champions PVP has seen so far. GOGOGOGO guys and don't give a shit about some jelous guys you cannot grasp what it needs to be eternal. What it needs is a hell lot of dedication and a hell lot of skill and well some ironite of course that's all. unfortunatly you cannot buy skill and dedication as it seems

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Not going to bother posting my stats as I am just playing for Iron Coins right now so I have set a shit defence and am cherry picking battles.

Just wanted to add my congrats to my Trooper Gmac for reaching Eternal again. Also have to say that I am disappointed and a bit angry that yet again a genuine and fantastic player is being accused of cheating by the same people in the FB group. Both Gmac and Jofer before him are beasts in this game. Some people really need to accept that and just get on with things.

Jofer v Gmac - come on guys make it happen
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    My bets on jofer.

#Floyd Mayweather
    20$ on gmac from me why, because he is more up to date and i belive jofer has no wrath, which should really hurt his defense a lot.
    that's a big factor. so all in all i think gmac is a slight favourite nowadays. but feel free to prove me wrong...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    20$ on gmac from me why, because he is more up to date and i belive jofer has no wrath, which should really hurt his defense a lot.
    that's a big factor. so all in all i think gmac is a slight favourite nowadays. but feel free to prove me wrong...
    But Jofer always did it with a solid but limited roster - it wasn't about the toons - heck, he had an unsharded Pharaoh on defense for half his run and hit the final third of his 10,000 without a Prisoner during the days when it was argued you couldn't do it without one.

I'm leaving it at 50/50. I could say GMAC has the recently effect and am always amazed at his speed, but Jofer has been active in Transformers so his gaming skills are still sharp.

I'd really love to see this matchup
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    But Jofer always did it with a solid but limited roster - it wasn't about the toons - heck, he had an unsharded Pharaoh on defense for half his run and hit the final third of his 10,000 without a Prisoner during the days when it was argued you couldn't do it without one.

I'm leaving it at 50/50. I could say GMAC has the recently effect and am always amazed at his speed, but Jofer has been active in Transformers so his gaming skills are still sharp.

I'd really love to see this matchup
    Not gunna happen! They r 2 good of friends! Plus I highly doubt ur gunna c J back here. Never say never! Took until 2 days ago 2 get him 2 even try BNW. Imo, best shot at getting J back is 4 1 of these Facebook idiots 2 call him out! & yeah, toons mean nothing 2 J! Reached 10k cuz someone said it couldn't b done w/o prisoner...wrong!!!
    I believe J has 4 Beelz!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 08-21-2017 at 01:48 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Congrats Gmac! Always hard-earned the honest way, with pure skill and determination. Much respect.

And thanks for shedding some light on those guys. Shaolin was posting on FB last week about how he bought every one of those skill shard packs, haha. Bitch still can't take eternal without you taking the week off. And I don't recall seeing those others at the top at all. Bunch of clowns.

As for the Gmac V Jofer showdown, I'm not picking a side, but that really needs to happen.

Shaolin, Bengio and others, why don't you throw your hats in the ring as well... let's see if you can dethrone the real players.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.