Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

No more Mr. Nice Guy

Hi guys,

I always wanted to go for 10k, I think Jofer did it just before Prisoner nerf, and I wanted to give Prisoner that same homage when I finally get him.

But let's face it, looks like that is never gonna happen. So I wanted to do it when BNW went live. MjM going for it delayed it (plus one more week so maybe Prisoner would come - of course not)

But what really made me do it was this post attached and the ones that followed. Apparently, on that FB group, I'm either a cheater, a developer, more than one person or Asian.

Although being compared to Asian players is a actually flattering, as they are the best gamers around, all other comments are quite offensive and disrespectful.

It looks like Shaolin and his followers play nice over here with me, and go over there and keep posting the same shit they did when Jofer was playing.

Please Devs check my account, I play Arena on only one device, please check ip locations, my connections, my speed consistency and everything else you can.

And also check Shaolin and his band too. Shaolin play as slow as a turtle during the day, but miraculously scores 1000 pts when everyone is asleep.

People that are always suspicious and accusing others are usually the ones doing it. I would not be surprise if they were trying some desperate moves, just because they are not good enough players.

So enough is enough, I tried to get along, but unfortunately some people doesn't change.

From now on I'll be a Troll to those people, even put one as my champ. And for as long as I play this game I'm hunting all those clowns down, every damn week.

Actually, I might go over that FB group to speak some truth too. I've been blind. Not any more.

See you around.
    gmacName:  Bingocantplay.png
Views: 304
Size:  170.8 KB
    Last edited by gmac; 08-20-2017 at 08:39 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    I'll say it again VHE is a pain but beatable. Mark skill though needs the cost increased to at least 3 pwr if not 4. For all characters who use it, not just VHE. Not a nerf of the character, just cost balancing one of his many tools.
    As for BNW and talis, I agree to some extent the talis should be rare and take time to build. But what kills me is RNG and the worthless versions of talis. For example I was grinding garden of life level 8 for chance talis. Probably played 20 games before finally getting one to drop. And you guessed it, onslaught. Useless, in fact worse than useless as now I have to grind another 20 games and pray I don't get another onslaught. That is just plain defeating, in fact I have not touched BNW since and that was 3 days ago.
    I agree with a couple of things here. First, VHE isn't bulletproof. His Mark skill, useful as he needs to use it a bunch per match. But cost, anything higher might kill his whole game.

Agree that if they are gonna make you run 20 rounds (holy shit!) to get one talisman, it shouldn't be the Onslaught version, those need to either go away or become more like the assassin set mixed with mysticals and have a fourth property for HP. They would be useful if the stats boost was HP/DEF/MR/SPC.

One more thing is that it might be ok if it takes longer to get the talismans than it does to upgrade, it was easier and faster to upgrade them to 5* before BNW... and taking forever to upgrade talismans just does not make sense. Goes against the purpose of having BNW at that point.

It had been a while since I tried BNW and this morning that freeze in the first post happened.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Hi guys,

I always wanted to go for 10k, I think Jofer did it just before Prisoner nerf, and I wanted to give Prisoner that same homage when I finally get him.

But let's face it, looks like that is never gonna happen. So I wanted to do it when BNW went live. MjM going for it delayed it (plus one more week so maybe Prisoner would come - of course not)

But what really made me do it was this post attached and the ones that followed. Apparently, on that FB group, I'm either a cheater, a developer, more than one person or Asian.

Although being compared to Asian players is a actually flattering, as they are the best gamers around, all other comments are quite offensive and disrespectful.

It looks like Shaolin and his followers play nice over here with me, and go over there and keep posting the same shit they did when Jofer was playing.

Please Devs check my account, I play Arena on only one device, please check ip locations, my connections, my speed consistency and everything else you can.

And also check Shaolin and his band too. Shaolin play as slow as a turtle during the day, but miraculously scores 1000 pts when everyone is asleep.

People that are always suspicious and accusing others are usually the ones doing it. I would not be surprise if they were trying some desperate moves, just because they are not good enough players.

So enough is enough, I tried to get along, but unfortunately some people doesn't change.

From now on I'll be a Troll to those people, even put one as my champ. And for as long as I play this game I'm hunting all those clowns down, every damn week.

Actually, I might go over that FB group to speak some truth too. I've been blind. Not any more.

See you around.
    Just ignore them bro they are very slow to take the crown just laugh at them enjoy the crying and their defenses suck are not even able to take a single point from us

OS
    iOS
    There was someone in one of those groups who touted several times "I was in tight with the developers" based on some of my posts here. I kind of laughed it off.

But this is different. Being accused of cheating is jealousy - pure and simple. Any of those who have spent time in the top 5 - Carlos, Kamuz, etc - will vouch for the fact that we attack each other relentlessly - disproportionately - so to read this garbage is disheartening - but not surprising.

I will say i know several friends who have approached GMAC for advice and found him helpful and very willing to share - he and I have pm'd each other a number of times - and he's approachable, honest, and one of the coolest guys on this forum.

So yeah - haters will hate - but even a guy as level headed as GMAC will have his limits. The birthday wish post was tainted and now the 10,000 mark.

But I'll sure you'll shrug it off bud - 10,000 is awesome - and this BS can't take that away
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Hey G,

You have every right to defend yourself. Seeing shit like that is eye opening. Not familiar with the FB group but those dudes seem like an odd bunch of haters.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Hi guys,

See you around.

You have to laugh at these people. Yesterday was Jofer, today is you .. who will be the next cheater ?? Kamuz? Carlos ? Dje? Slauki ? Nicko? You should not stress about it, let the incapacitated talk .. that's what they can do at the moment .. and logical to watch you win of course.
    Caliza12-3289

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Hi guys,

See you around.
    Finally some excitement around here!

Grats Gmac, welcome to the 10k club brotha!

And yeah, now someone finally understands how fake this Shaolin/Bengio/Jersey Shore crew really is. Dudes are terrible players and will never understand that some of us are just superior. Robots, multiple accounts, bug abuse, etc. Pretty sure they utilize all of these tactics and are still mediocre at the game. Who else would throw such silly accusations around if they weren't already trying it themselves?

Props to finally standing up to these clowns, now you make me wanna come back to destroy them too lol

I was always labeled the bad guy, "he's not one of us" blah blah blah. But now that it's happened to such a classy player like Gmac, I hope others understand these guys are a plague on this game, even with all their fellow garbage FB cheerleader players.

Anyways, grats again Gmac, here's my usual youtubes

OS
    Android
    Congratz Gmac & don t worry about that bunch of brainless kids ..
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Hi guys,

See you around.
    1st, my apologies G! U know what 4. 2nd, been calling out these assclowns since beta! Shaolin, Bendio & don't 4get that weasely little fuck Poksic...warned u Nicko...just sayin. Target practice time!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Finally some excitement around here!

Grats Gmac, welcome to the 10k club brotha!

And yeah, now someone finally understands how fake this Shaolin/Bengio/Jersey Shore crew really is. Dudes are terrible players and will never understand that some of us are just superior. Robots, multiple accounts, bug abuse, etc. Pretty sure they utilize all of these tactics and are still mediocre at the game. Who else would throw such silly accusations around if they weren't already trying it themselves?

Props to finally standing up to these clowns, now you make me wanna come back to destroy them too lol

I was always labeled the bad guy, "he's not one of us" blah blah blah. But now that it's happened to such a classy player like Gmac, I hope others understand these guys are a plague on this game, even with all their fellow garbage FB cheerleader players.
    Anyone who knows u knows ur just a big softy,lmao! Just ask the alliance...some of the best players/guys from LotB.
    Shout out to:
    Askora
    Blackbolt
    CanyptianFit
    DaveMurray
    Enti
    Gmac
    Jofer
    & of course...me
    Ex & always welcome back:
    MJMXIII
    MrFreeze
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers