Thread: My ideas

Threaded View

Question My ideas

1) Why can't we train against our trooper-friends in the arena?
    I mean really train, pick any character from their flock.
    - Pick a trooper-friend;
    - Pick an Eddie;
    - Pick 3 suitable toons;
    - Make a choice to start or to counterattack and learn what your defenses do or what your attack does with a certain opponent;
    - And give trooperbadges one or more times, maybe in terms of 5 x 5, so you can train 5 times a day with each trooper-friend, with a bonus that the last one isn't 5 but 25, so you can get 45 trooperbadges in the end (or make it 50)
    - And we could have an extra chance to earn arena money and sands of war/time and ironite 1 to 5 perhaps.

2) Additional to the arena area, why don't we win something with it?
    - Like coins, money, sands of war/time and maybe occasionally a skill shard or a soul shard, just the normal 1 to 3 star souls and the 3 to 5 star soul shards;
    - Some ironite added as a chance of winning to it, the more battles you win, the more you will get, 1 battle won = 1 ironite, 2 battles = 2 ironites and so on.

3) Why can't we buy things with our gold?
    - let's say, we could (maybe should) be able to buy one daily object(s), a special offer which changes every day;
    - Or a bundle of offers from a small 10.000 offer to a 1 million offer, maybe a bundle of 5 changing every day.

4) I'm now on level 96, level up is simple, but the rewards since level 50 or 80 I don't know anymore are zero - 0 - nothing?!
    In the beginning you got extra sands of time, you got more points to add characters, but after that all, you get nothing.
    - Well why don't we get something small but motivating for leveling up, I do know that your sands of time are being restored, but why not a skill shard
    or some ironite or even soul shards, maybe just some gold, maybe just a skullchest to open with good things in it.

5) A slotmachine?
    - Where we can gamble our coins or even ironite to win stuff;
    - With one free spin every day;
    - Win souls, shards, ironite, sot/sow and actual real characters.

6) A converter of everything?
    - With certain combination of objects you can get certain other objects you need;
    - Throw in random objects and get random objects in return (never the same off course)

I guess that's it for now, let's hear what you guys think?

Cheers
    Last edited by Berry-7604; 08-22-2017 at 06:22 PM.