Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamyr View Post
    Thank you for all the answers.

And I fire another question : which talisman should i use for harpy? She does true damage it means i should use a mix of red and blue talisman? Or i should use mainly green talisman for a green character?

Exist a list of talisman final stats? I don't know secondari stats until I evolve them...
    Max

Yes, you are thinking right my friend as true damage is a combination of physical & magic damage - but you don't have red or blue slots there... Just 2 Green, 1 Yellow and 3 Open (assuming you've unlock them all already)... As you can see the stats for ATK/MAGIC are both have the same numbers - as it goes for true damage characters... So IT WOULD BE the best to use some assassin talismans (Barrier/Shield)... Both types boosting ATK of 15% by MAGIC and vice versa - MAGIC of 15% by ATK... The only difference between them: Barrier gives you MR (Magic Resist), while Shield gives you DEF... These talismans need 3 pieces to work... Next 2 Green slots - in 1 put something that boosting ATK... The other - the same but boosting MAGIC... For example Health Talisman (Overwhelming for ATK and Ward for MAGIC)... in Yellow slot put anything you like though with boosting HP - Will for boosing ATK or Bulwark for boosting MAGIC...

But this is your future setup - as you don't have access to underworld where are dropping those assassins one and yellows as well... So for now put some greens for HP, 2 Reds (Strenght Talis - Fierce type) and 1 blue boosting Magic... For Yellow put anything boosting MAGIC/ATK but also HP...

VERY IMPORTANT! Don't ever use those: Skilled, Sorcery, Onslaught - these are piece of crap - good just for sell to have funds, but that's it...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android

And I fire another question : which talisman should i use for harpy? She does true damage it means i should use a mix of red and blue talisman? Or i should use mainly green talisman for a green character?

Exist a list of talisman final stats? I don't know secondari stats until I evolve them...
    Witkacy already answered most of your question, but I can help out a bit with the Talisman stats. Here's a thread that has them compiled, but it's very outdated so some Talismans (Explosive, Cyclone, Warp, etc) may do different things and Fierce and Overwhelming Talismans are no longer stronger than other Talismans of their color. I'll probably post an up-to-date version on my own Talisman thread sometime.

As for the secondary stats, here's the rundown:
    RED
    Fierce: HP, ATK, DEF
    Safeguard: HP, ATK, MR
    Skiled: ATK, DEF, MR
    GREEN
    Overwhelming: HP,ATK,DEF
    Ward: HP,MAGIC,MR
    Mystical: HP,DEF,MR
    BLUE
    Arcane: HP,MAGIC,MR
    Power: HP,MAGIC,DEF
    Sorcery: MAGIC,DEF,MR
    YELLOW
    Will: HP,ATK,SPECIAL
    Bulwark: HP,MAGIC,SPECIAL
    Onslaught: DEF,MR,SPECIAL
    PURPLE
    Shield: HP,ATK,MAGIC,DEF
    Barrier: HP,ATK,MAGIC,MR
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Witkacy, Kardas, thank you again for the vey useful explanation. I have copied the table of stats and read the guide you linked.
    I would find an updated talisman guide very useful because i find for a new player like me not easy moving between all these talisman. I would use just the easier one like +atk or +magic but I know there will be a way better of that

Max (Xamenor-5534)

OS
    iOS
    Hi,
    I'm back for some new questions

I am farming since 2 days Ailing Kingdoms for Health talisman but I still haven't dropped anyone. Are drop rate so low? And about drop, in the reward list there just Health Talisman (Mystical) but all kind of heAlth talisman can drop or just that one? At which difficultu is better farm? Drop rate are the same?

Another question is about rare soul pack; I would like to buy one but I don't know if to buy the standard one or the event one. The event one is more expensive and I miss a lot of char so I am not so intereste in new ones...But I wait your tips to decide ;9

Thanks
    Max

OS
    Android
    Hi,
    I'm back for some new questions

I am farming since 2 days Ailing Kingdoms for Health talisman but I still haven't dropped anyone. Are drop rate so low? And about drop, in the reward list there just Health Talisman (Mystical) but all kind of heAlth talisman can drop or just that one? At which difficultu is better farm? Drop rate are the same?

Another question is about rare soul pack; I would like to buy one but I don't know if to buy the standard one or the event one. The event one is more expensive and I miss a lot of char so I am not so intereste in new ones...But I wait your tips to decide ;9

Thanks
    Max
    Hey Max,
    For Talismans: I don't know the Talisman droprates, but RNG is RNG, so some days you'll get a lot of Talismans and others very little. The rewards list is also a bit inaccurate. If a Talisman drops in a world, all subtypes of that Talisman do too (seeing this, I made a note on that in my Talisman Master Post thread). As for farming difficulty, I suggest the highest difficulty level in a world that you can do, because you get more XP Shards & Runes, and higher * Talismans. If you've reached Battlefield Normal, you should have access to Ailing Kingdom Madness.

As for the soul packs; probability says that for the same Ironite cost, you'll get more 4&5* characters from the normal soul packs. On the other hand, those characters will be restricted to Warrior, Magus, and Sentinel, so decide for yourself if you want a better chance at premium characters, or chances for Gunners and Assassins.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Rewards as well as XP (which helps level up your characters) are better from the latter stages of each world so if you can farm from Blackened Pride or The Wickerman. Rewards are obviously better on madness levels (3* talismans for example), if you can't farm from there then do on hard (2* talismans). From my experience talisman drops are just pretty random. You should be getting a few but they are harder to attain than most other items. All types will drop such as overwhelming, ward or mystical. Another tip is be wise when it comes to selling them, imo its better to sell sorcery and skill types above others, as well as those you are sure you have more than enough of (but only sell if you have to).

My experience with soul packs has been disappointment mostly. I've only bought two 10x packs but for good reason, first was the regular megapack which was my first purchase with ironite. But that gave me only 3* toons and not even good ones (Corrupt Owl Cultist, Rock Golem as examples, you'll def end up with the first toon soon enough if you haven't already lol). 2nd was a 10x pack from an anniversary event which was slightly better results but that event had double the chance to pull both 4* and 5* which isn't the case here. As you have Carriage Rider Eddie and Sentinel Harpy you have 2 good toons for now as well and the medium term at least imo, so I would possibly wait for other events where there is less luck involved when it comes to acquiring new toons. Character fragment events involve you farming for fragments from usually the lord of light dungeons where if you collect enough you get a guaranteed 4* toon at the end of it, and the next one should be early next month or so. But ultimately if you do have the ironite and you would like to try your luck its up to you. But just be prepared for possible disappointment....

The other toons you have are still fairly useful and worth evolving further, at least to level 60 if not level 80, such as your possessed rockets and pharaoh water spirit. Even the gunner undead allied soldier for its healing and shield.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 08-26-2017 at 04:05 PM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Well im not a pro or anything but im an ancient member here, so i managed to pick up a number of tips along the way.

1.save ur skillshards, dont just throw them in some random char.

2.not sure about tuis one but from what ive heard, dont throw ur ironite into rare souls, 75 ironite for a rare soul is terrible, wait till special souls arrive, then throw your itonite at them.

3.lvl ur talismans, talismans are the most important thing in the game, ask for builds for chars as im sure some will have some pretty good builds, rank talismans to atleast 4* before beating the da beast, 3* talismans wont get you far...

4.Dont listen to Nekroliun, hes a troll.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Yes, I have completed madness Ailing Kingdom so I can farm there.

For soul pack I understand is better to wait...I was looking to BNW event pack but they have however 3*-5* toon and cost 900 ironite. I have 1100 ironite however so I could buy a rare mega pack (675) just to try the luck and enlarge the roster. Meanwhile I have found Sentinel Soulless Demon that in the beginner guide is listed as a good unit. The problem I found just Sentinel characters.

I will keep challenging RNG gods then because I need Health talisman ...

Max

OS
    iOS
    Hi,
    during all these days I kept farming madness Ailing Kingdom and I dropped no talisman...I start doubting they even drop...
    I was wondering if there is some other way to find talisman...drop rate are really too low

P.S. I found Pharaoh Dog at 4*, is a decent troop?

Max

OS
    Android
    Just keep farming, all will come in time. Don't sell anything if you can and use as many troopers as possible. The Skill shards are very important and in the beginning you can only get them with trooper badges.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise