Afternoon all

Well... Since that amazing streak had happen for the first time since I am playing the game - I will tell you nothing is possible (except getting 5* Assassins)...
Yesterday's night was some kind unbielevable as it comes for RNG... I gathered 12 normal souls (10 from Secret Location), 1 rare (from SL as well) and 1 G/A as daily reward...
First opened those normal ones - red eyes! (Desert Warrior) - I consider kinda lucky cause it happened I had 20+ normal souls and no red eyes appeared...
Next... 1 rare soul - red eyes again (Magus COTD)... Pretty sweet I told to myself, but surely this will be the last red eyes for the evening...
1 G/A left... And what is showing? Red eyes! (Cyborg, ladies & gentlemen)...

As I was pretty close to fill the vortex meter - I checked if those would be enough for bonus - sure they did! I scored V tier sacrifice and was prized by 9x warrior souls and as a bonus 5x skillshards and 10x G/A souls...

Openin' warrior souls - no red eyes this time (it would be too good to be true), but while I opened those G/A ones - red eyes!
Was pretty thrilled - it happen that pulled Assassin Troll - my second 4* Assassin since the beginning of the game... 5* Assassins successfully seem to evade me... Apart of Troll - Stormy Eddie and the rest of 3* G/A ''invaders''... Since BNW came out I've decided that I won't be getting rid of everything not being 4* and above as even ''normal'' toons could turn out to be surprisingly fine while equipped with some of the new talis... So decided to keep Possessed Rockets (G) and NBOL (G) for further testing...

I wonder if you guys & gals had similar experience so far?

And humble request at the end - could some good man or woman share their secrets how to set up this Troll to be balanced regarding causing damage and durability? Thanks for any tips and ideas (he's already 5* - I have huge supplies of purple evo shards - as never use them LOL, so all talisman slots are unlocked)...

Cheers,

W