Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I've had a chance to try them all and agree the purple is the most fun.

But dominate PvP is a strong term. It was said before beta about the Gunner CotD - then it was said about GCR - etc.

I think the only toon that had that phrase appropriately applied was the Prisoner - he DID establish a strong line between the haves and the have-nots.

This toon has base 7000ish HP - and typical Assassin low def and mr - she's going to go down easy. And if there's no beneficials on a target - as is often the case after the first round - she won't be effective.

Is she a great toon? Yes - there has to be a "best of the bunch" like Wrath was the best Eternal - but will GMAC or Kamuz be lower in the PvP rankings if they don't have her?

Absolutely not.

In fact I suffered two straight losses to Kamuz - my third and fourth of the week - figuring out a team for her - perfect testing ground cause he has one of the best defenses around.
    It was actually your toon I used Nicko. Ran her on the skull quest and had her go first each wave. She removed benefits and stunned 2 or 3 enemies on each wave. It was redonkulous.

I agree though great players will still be up top regardless. By dominate I more meant heavily used once people pull her.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    It was actually your toon I used Nicko. Ran her on the skull quest and had her go first each wave. She removed benefits and stunned 2 or 3 enemies on each wave. It was redonkulous.

I agree though great players will still be up top regardless. By dominate I more meant heavily used once people pull her.
    Figured Trooper

I don't think she'll influence the meta in any significant way like Wrath, VHE, and Red Buzz have. I don't even think we'll see her in defenses much. But will she be on a few offenses? I think she will. Having figured out a team for her - she'll definitely appear against Kamuz again
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Where is the bug fix for wave III/IV? in Garden of Life where the game typically hangs UNLESS you kill the GCRs first (not something I have managed yet on floor X) before the boss? Why isn't this listed in the update?
    I would have thought that would be the foremost thing to fix or change...Change of drop rates and new characters is all good and well but if the game is still gonna hang whats the point?

Does anyone have experience to confirm that it has or hasn't been fixed?

Also has the talisman hoard been fixed? I think we all have enough freeze talismans...even if it only costs us 6 SoT now.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 08-26-2017 at 03:51 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Anybody else notice the mark skill is no longer guaranteed an extra turn? I've had 2 or 3 instances since the update where I did not get the extra turn.

OS
    iOS
    Anybody else notice the mark skill is no longer guaranteed an extra turn? I've had 2 or 3 instances since the update where I did not get the extra turn.
    Definitely. And it's unpredictable - sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. In fact one of my losses to Kamuz was because Mark failed to grant an extra turn.

Perhaps we will figure it out - like the way Eddie's fury didn't trigger if AoE shields or buffs were up - but it's also a possibility there's no clear pattern.

Very frustrating
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    And in your response to Bradata about Skills Shards, I appreciate Skill Shards are one of the ultimate things in the game and you intend to keep them as a premium item, which I agree with. But would a Skill Shard event ever happen? Something like that 5* Eddie event in LoL but for Skill Shards. I think an event like that would be a great event for everyone.
    I'm not sure about an event where it's literally raining Skill Shards, but I wouldn't rule it out. What I meant with my last comment is that we'll look at varying the amount of them that's earnable so some events will have an opportunity to get one or more for people who are participating kind of thing.

One of our biggest concerns we've found is we want to have events of different levels of "intensity" so that people don't feel obligated to play nearly every waking hour for 72 hours, as some players get seriously burned out even when earning the best stuff if we do those kinds of events too frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Where is the bug fix for wave III/IV? in Garden of Life where the game typically hangs UNLESS you kill the GCRs first (not something I have managed yet on floor X) before the boss? Why isn't this listed in the update?
    I would have thought that would be the foremost thing to fix or change...Change of drop rates and new characters is all good and well but if the game is still gonna hang whats the point?

Does anyone have experience to confirm that it has or hasn't been fixed?
    I'm not 100% if that is fixed (can't check our bug tracking software, as I've already left the office), but I don't think it has.

I know it's frustrating when known issues like that are not immediately fixed, but some issues can still take a long time to fix and fix properly, even when the cause is known. We've had some issues with combat fixes recently, so I think our programmers needed more time to ensure the underlying issue is thoroughly solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Definitely. And it's unpredictable - sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. In fact one of my losses to Kamuz was because Mark failed to grant an extra turn.
    There is new functionality that is intended to make it so skills and effects which have a chance to grant an extra turn start suffering from diminishing returns (to reduce the chance of getting lucky with 25% chances for, say, 5 turns in a row). However, there appears to be a bug where skills with a guaranteed extra turn also use this decaying chance. This is a bug we thought we had fixed before release (for situations like Warrior/Assassin Child of the Damned's Shadow passive), but it appears the fix did not also work for guaranteed extra turns from skills (such as Vampire Hunter Eddie's Mark).

You can see the rules and decay amounts for extra turn chance in the Character Tuning section of the patch notes.

OS
    iOS
    I know this has nothing to do with the update sorry in advance I'm running out space and want to do an ultimate sacrifice no long ago with an update i remember saying that ultimate sacrifice will grant 40 and something g/a soul are those guaranteed or not? please if anyone knows I'll appreciate it thanks, sparton can you comment on this
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 08-26-2017 at 06:40 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I know this has nothing to do with the update sorry in advance I'm running out space and want to do an ultimate sacrifice no long ago with an update i remember saying that ultimate sacrifice will grant 40 and something g/a soul are those guaranteed or not? please if anyone knows I'll appreciate it thanks
    I got a few skill shards and 1 or two legendary souls. Never got the 50 regular souls from level six but have gotten 20 gun/ass.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    I got a few skill shards and 1 or two legendary souls. Never got the 50 regular souls from level six but have gotten 20 gun/ass.
    Thanks for the response you said that was from level six have you done any level seven sacrifice

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I know this has nothing to do with the update sorry in advance I'm running out space and want to do an ultimate sacrifice no long ago with an update i remember saying that ultimate sacrifice will grant 40 and something g/a soul are those guaranteed or not? please if anyone knows I'll appreciate it thanks
    I did an Ultimate Sacrifice this morning and recieved 50 Rare G/ASouls.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions