Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I thought I'd check the store to see if it was the same there and sure enough it is. Also Iron is missing from the title and just says Maiden:legacy of the beast. If you didn't know better you would think Maiden is the name of the Magus Valkyrie pictured in the app icon...
    Regarding the name that's on the Google Play Store, there previously was a 30 character limit (and "Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast" is just over that). However, after investigating, it seems as though that limit was recently upped to 50 characters, so we have adjusted the name on the store, effective immediately.

As Nicko noted, the game continues to be called "Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast" on the iOS App Store.

Regarding the revive issues, we're looking into it and ensuring we have the scenarios that cause them logged to see if we can get them sorted out by the next major updates.

If you have any information on what scenarios you see them, please let us know. To best narrow it down, it helps to know:

• Your full team of characters
    • Your enemies full team of characters
    • What triggered the revival effect (passive, talisman, could have been either, etc)
    • What skill killed the reviving character
    • If there were any specific talisman triggers/status effects on targets who died

EDIT: Since this commonly happens in PVP, out of respect of other players' defenses, it would be good to PM me the teams and info if you have additional information about talismans.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 08-28-2017 at 05:59 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    but we both know they have the maturity level of a 12 yr old! Hahaha
    Hey! Don't be offensive, i'm still 11! And I do like boobs!

Btw, I'm ok with introducing characters with a strong impact on the actual meta but, the main issue is the look (and the app's icon...the icon!) they could have designed a little more "Iron" Maiden than "Rozen Maiden"...

Up the Boob...ehm, Irons!

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt View Post
    Hey! Don't be offensive, i'm still 11! And I do like boobs!

Btw, I'm ok with introducing characters with a strong impact on the actual meta but, the main issue is the look (and the app's icon...the icon!) they could have designed a little more "Iron" Maiden than "Rozen Maiden"...

Up the Boob...ehm, Irons!
    Me 2! Ez on the eyes! Sex sells...no# 1 marketing strategy in the world! Lmao, had 2 Google that 1 & u nailed it!!!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 08-28-2017 at 05:54 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Regarding the revive issues, we're looking into it and ensuring we have the scenarios that cause them logged to see if we can get them sorted out by the next major updates.

If you have any information on what scenarios you see them, please let us know. To best narrow it down, it helps to know:

• What triggered the revival effect (passive, talisman, could have been either, etc)
    • If there were any specific talisman triggers/status effects on targets who died
    It looks like the Damage is being taken carried over after it revives.
    Example:
    VHE with immorality talisman. When he has 1K HP left and I use a very high damage move (Like VHE Fury that deal 7K of damage) he will take the 1K damage to die and when he revives, he will take the other 6K of damage and die again. Or if I use Wrath's power move, he will die and come back to life when the 3 marks on him.

VHE, Wrath, red Buzz, XYZ character
    VHE + any company

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Would ♡ 2 c the in #'s compared 2 the out! Must b targeting the Japanese population now. On the plus side it got Bb & E more active but we both know they have the maturity level of a 12 yr old! Hahaha
    I never denied. Yeah, I think 2 months of passivity (troopers and SQs only +1 arena per day) was enough, time to stir the arena up

BTW the 'removing beneficial effect and inflict stun when it happens' move on purple bit..... I mean assassin valkyrie should be a power move, not normal attack imo

Name:  jb38ROJ.png
Views: 317
Size:  6.3 KB
    Last edited by Enti; 08-28-2017 at 06:10 PM.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I never denied. Yeah, I think 2 months of passivity (troopers and SQs only +1 arena per day) was enough, time to stir the arena up

Name:  jb38ROJ.png
Views: 317
Size:  6.3 KB
    Rotf! Thx E! Needed that b4 work!!! C, they got us talkin
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS

EDIT: Since this commonly happens in PVP, out of respect of other players' defenses, it would be good to PM me the teams and info if you have additional information about talismans.
    Just lost another match where my VHE revived and was standing there with no health.

My team - VHE, Wrath, GCR, prisoner
    Opponent - VHE, Wrath, WUR, AG
    Revival from immortal talisman
    Wrath basic attack killed VHE
    No other effects on my VHE

OS
    Android
    since this update I have been noticing buffs on both my team and enemies not always displaying in PvE. this effects your strategy as you think you're about to kill an enemy but turns out they have endure but its not displaying. I could have killed another enemy instead without endure. ffs this game is getting so frustrating.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 08-29-2017 at 06:54 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Regarding the name that's on the Google Play Store, there previously was a 30 character limit (and "Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast" is just over that). However, after investigating, it seems as though that limit was recently upped to 50 characters, so we have adjusted the name on the store, effective immediately.

As Nicko noted, the game continues to be called "Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast" on the iOS App Store.
    The point I was trying to make is the name itself wasn't an issue before because Eddie was pictured as the app icon. But when you changed that to the Final Fantasy looking icon, THEN the name became a problem. At least one half of this has been fixed, looking forward to seeing Eddie return as the app icon once this event is over :P
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

Banned
    Since the August 9th Update something is totally wrong with the effects.

The defense cheating from NF has become much worster. Almost no effect is triggering on my side, defense of cause every shit ist working.

When a full maxed gimp 4 times in row don't stun and this over several rounds, thats not random.

One of the devs said, they didn't change anything, but hey, the are genius in programming stuff, so it is likely that something was changed and they have again no clue what they are doing.