Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hey what about adding 2 simple buttons (but that would be sooo appreciated) which bring you to the bottom/top of the characters and talismans lists?

Swiping so much everytime you have to browse the talismans and characters is really boring!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    This happens to me several times per day (if I've played) and it's been doing so for many months. I think it might even have been there from the start for me, and I started playing a week or so after the game was first released. Also, it usually gives two notifications at the same time.
    konstifik

I can confirm that - every single notification I get from the game (about skull quests available, sands of time replenished) being doubled up:

1 SQ available - 2 notifications
    2 SQs - 4... and so on

And it's been like that since I've began to play - lasting a year by now...

The one and only exception is while I am not playing (logging) after some time has passed by and I am bugging with message ''it's time to speak with the Shaman again...''

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Follow up question from our QA; did the Gunner Pharaoh Dog have Immortal Talismans? Did other characters have Immortal Talismans?
    Sparton, just for further reference about freeze ocurring with immortal Talismans on PVP .
    A Wrath with immortal talisman can also cause this upon resurrection, the team also had a VHE with immortal talisman which was still alive at the time, the rest of the opposing team was gone, this game was vs Demoonchild at 6.54, just in case you check logs.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    konstifik

I can confirm that - every single notification I get from the game (about skull quests available, sands of time replenished) being doubled up:

1 SQ available - 2 notifications
    2 SQs - 4... and so on

And it's been like that since I've began to play - lasting a year by now...

The one and only exception is while I am not playing (logging) after some time has passed by and I am bugging with message ''it's time to speak with the Shaman again...''

Cheers,

W
    At least you guys get notifications - I don't anymore... I would be glad if SoT refill was noted like in the past
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    I think I have seen some people mention this about characters respawning from immortality talismans with different life bars cause of overflow. I have noticed you can overflow the damage and do a double kill on characters with immortality talismans, is this as intended or another bug?

OS
    Android

Bugs - 18342, NF - 0

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I think I have seen some people mention this about characters respawning from immortality talismans with different life bars cause of overflow. I have noticed you can overflow the damage and do a double kill on characters with immortality talismans, is this as intended or another bug?
    I've seen this too. What I've started doing is hitting chars with immortality that are close to 0 HP with a big dose of true damage like VHEs "Stake" and notice that they come back really vulnerable and die with any hit, revive to die or just stand there looking real dumb as the rest of the team gets slaughtered.

Score indicates that NF really needs to start knocking some shit out of the park if they wanna win this game... Too many foul balls and looking at the wrong end of a no hitter!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Just an old classic, the usual freeze after a character resurrects vs Alex @ 08:00 PM CST., let's see if he gets a third win from back to back freezes.
    When are you going to fix this NF?.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Wow and he got a 3rd win, yet another freeze in a row!!!!, 3 losses due to your utter incompetence NF.

NF Stop sitting in your thumbs (which you seem to enjoy) and get your head (or your thumbs) out of your arse and fix this thing.

Sometime ago I was wondering if a team could be put together that was so buggy that just because of this it would be good enough to be not only competitive but almost OP, maybe it's happening, probably it could be ('improved') by throwing in a Yellow Lucy, I don't know don't have the characters but, hey, NF big fails are making it possible.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-06-2017 at 01:36 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    And a new bug, VHE mark not applying to characters that have with no immunity, enemy team had assasin valkyrie and pharaoh dog, again w/o immunity and I have screenshots, yet marks won't stick, this shit is just broken
    Teams with Assasin valkyrie feature the latest and greatest bugs, these teams alone caused 5 lost matches ALL due to bugs. I can imagine I'm not alone.
    Latest reference Blacksteel vs Nicko 11:07 PM CST.

NF you are a joke, do you even like QA or just test live into production?, because it sure looks like it.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    And a new bug, VHE mark not applying to characters that have with no immunity, enemy team had assasin valkyrie and pharaoh dog, again w/o immunity and I have screenshots, yet marks won't stick, this shit is just broken
    Teams with Assasin valkyrie feature the latest and greatest bugs, these teams alone caused 5 lost matches ALL due to bugs. I can imagine I'm not alone.
    Latest reference Blacksteel vs Nicko 11:07 PM CST.

NF you are a joke, do you even like QA or just test live into production?, because it sure looks like it.
    Assassin Valkyrie's passive gives all allies immunity to mark, doom and curse effects. In this instance it sounds like its actually working like its supposed to...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.