Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Possible bug?
    When the GUAS's rapid fire extra turn procs, only 1 party member is getting an extra turn. I verified this in BNW, and the Arena. I don't think this was intended with the update, right? He was a great toon for BNW.

Thanks for listening, and I'm enjoying BNW more now.
    Mine's still giving the extra turn to multiple characters, sometimes. I have an accuracy buff on him, I don't know if that would make a difference there. Thanks to this character and a couple other I never used, I'm also enjoying BNW quite a bit. Just not what it's doing to my ironite reserves.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Mine's still giving the extra turn to multiple characters, sometimes. I have an accuracy buff on him, I don't know if that would make a difference there. Thanks to this character and a couple other I never used, I'm also enjoying BNW quite a bit. Just not what it's doing to my ironite reserves.
    Same here, he is great in BNW. That's weird. Since the update, its only one toon getting the extra turn for me. I verified it at least 10 times.

He just gave 2 party members and extra turn in BNW. Still not the entire team as before the update. Hopefully Sparton will chime in on this.
    Last edited by T-Man; 08-26-2017 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Update

OS
    Android
    i like the effects of the new valkyres. Warrior will be a blast in pvp. Trying to get her at high priority.
    Sentinel seems to be fun with blockers on her team.

As for the souls:
    me and my friend spent 1000-2000 saved up ironite on all devices (6 devices) : nothing new, except some 4* dupes and the gunner spawn... no valkyries.
    Result: ~90 BNW souls spent: 3 5* Chars (assassin COTD, Viking and Mystic Eddie), 3 corrupt rescuers (2x gunner, 1x warrior) ~10 4* dupes and the rest was 3*! So much for the drop rates.

The only "good" thing are a few assassin and gunner and warrior spawns. they may come in handy.
    On thing i noticed that the assassin harpy now adds 2 death marks at the beginning to each enemy. I'm sure, pre-patch it was only one. Now makre her even more valuable. Also gunner corrupt rescuers revive now also grant eddie endure. (before, even if he was revived, he did not get endure)
    Also like the SOT change for skull quests. Now lower the SOT for the BNW quests.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    i like the effects of the new valkyres. Warrior will be a blast in pvp. Trying to get her at high priority.
    Sentinel seems to be fun with blockers on her team.

As for the souls:
    me and my friend spent 1000-2000 saved up ironite on all devices (6 devices) : nothing new, except some 4* dupes and the gunner spawn... no valkyries.
    Result: ~90 BNW souls spent: 3 5* Chars (assassin COTD, Viking and Mystic Eddie), 3 corrupt rescuers (2x gunner, 1x warrior) ~10 4* dupes and the rest was 3*! So much for the drop rates.

The only "good" thing are a few assassin and gunner and warrior spawns. they may come in handy.
    On thing i noticed that the assassin harpy now adds 2 death marks at the beginning to each enemy. I'm sure, pre-patch it was only one. Now makre her even more valuable. Also gunner corrupt rescuers revive now also grant eddie endure. (before, even if he was revived, he did not get endure)
    Also like the SOT change for skull quests. Now lower the SOT for the BNW quests.
    I've never had one single worthy toon drop from these event souls. I bought 1 just to see if my luck would change this time. Nope. Not buying any more.

OS
    iOS
    The prisoners passive is now blocking positive effects.

OS
    Android
    The Warrior Troll now lowers if he lowers stats not the stats of the whole team, only of 1-2 enemies... Is that intended?
    And my ACR always seals two enemies.. Is that intended?

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the changes to BNW and Skull Quest.

Would you also consider lowering SoT in BNW to say LoL levels? Also the ironite cost to revive is crazy at 40! Considering lowering that as well please? Not that I use revive much unless I'm carrying a trooper.

I also wish these updates would be done early in the week. I've spent all week tweaking my Arena teams, and the Arena metrics changed significantly since the update.

I just lost twice in a row to the Assassin Valkyrie. As has been mentioned in this thread, she is way overpowering! Would be nice to have some time to adjust instead of having to do it at the midnight hour.

Possible bug?
    When the GUAS's rapid fire extra turn procs, only 1 party member is getting an extra turn. I verified this in BNW, and the Arena. I don't think this was intended with the update, right? He was a great toon for BNW.

Thanks for listening, and I'm enjoying BNW more now.
    Couldn't agree more on the timing of updates. I planned this week around the current meta and actually had a great hold rate for first time ever only to find once the change happened I didn't have one signal hold. Because of the nature of arena and when it resets meta changes should really be held for Monday or Tuesday like that. Friday is just a terrible time to change the meta that drastically.

OS
    Android
    Also getting a lot of freezes on the immortality revives it seems. All week didn't run into issue once, now have run into it three times just since update.

OS
    Android
    Make it four and counting.

OS
    iOS
    Same here, he is great in BNW. That's weird. Since the update, its only one toon getting the extra turn for me. I verified it at least 10 times.

He just gave 2 party members and extra turn in BNW. Still not the entire team as before the update. Hopefully Sparton will chime in on this.
    I don't think he's supposed to routinely give the whole team an extra turn; perhaps you were just lucky.

I used him a lot in BNW too. Sometimes no extra turns - sometimes just him - sometimes multiple allies. Completely random.
    Nicko-0517