Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    From metal to pop Lol 😂 🎸⛓⚔️⚰️ to 🍬🎉🌻 as long as is good to the game no complaints Valkyries will be a good addition to pvp the assasin one will be a problem for many so far I've face 3 teams with her and it was easy to beat those teams cause I have the gunner one but if it wasn't for her will be a different story none of the other valkyries have a counter for her and every time she attacks at least 2 will be stun I haven't seen the sentinel and warrior yet I wonder if the Magus Valkyrie will be one of the Eternals or she's going to have her own event
    There's actually a very simple counter to the purple. Keep immunity on. Even if it's removed - you won't get stunned. Then reapply the next round. Red Pyro, Green Droid, etc.

My apologies to those defenses using her
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Now that's pretty cool to get a brand new toon. Thanks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Please tell me the Blue Valkyrie is also a permanent add, I'd be ashamed if I miss out on a new character just cuz I can't play right now.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    There's actually a very simple counter to the purple. Keep immunity on. Even if it's removed - you won't get stunned. Then reapply the next round. Red Pyro, Green Droid, etc.

Thanks for the tip Nicko.

OS
    iOS

Good advice as always bro i noticed that as well if I didn't have EDA I'll bring hellhound, red pyro and Allied General

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    we also want to speak to the preferences of all kinds of players, including potential new players.
    Like who, horny 12 year olds? This update sealed the deal for me, your guys desperation is overwhelming. Hey guys, our game sucks and is full of bugs, how can we fix this?? I know! Let's make a toon with giant boobs and make her look like a ripoff of games that are popular!! lol.

Was thinking of coming back, but damn how far this game has fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Imagine a PvP defense with all characters having perfect immunity and a shitload of other buffs - can't steal, can't remove = you're toast. NF would have made a horrible mistake if that passive granted perfect immunity to whole team.

Equip all characters with endure and they will survive for 3 rounds no matter what... and 3 rounds in arena with full team is dangerous
    I'm clear about it Enti, maybe one round could be a good option, since all her sisters have "whole team" passive and she's clearly the weakest and not so useful of them all...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    The other thing I'm seeing is VHEs reviving - but with stupidly low HPs. This has happened to me on offense - and Im seeing it on defense to.
    Just lost a game where my VHE was killed with immortality. He revived and just stood there with no health bar. I was waiting to take my turn and suddenly the defeat screen appeared. Nobody even touched him after he revived and his fury was full. What a crock.

OS
    Android
    Same thing this afternoon in PVP my Bomber boy and Nomad revived, but the second one just stood still, like a traitor watching his allies die xD
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Like who, horny 12 year olds? This update sealed the deal for me, your guys desperation is overwhelming. Hey guys, our game sucks and is full of bugs, how can we fix this?? I know! Let's make a toon with giant boobs and make her look like a ripoff of games that are popular!! lol.

Was thinking of coming back, but damn how far this game has fallen.
    I don't see these characters as extreme as many people here are describing. They're fully clothed for one. Maybe they're an ill fit for the game but I don't see them as that bad. There's a lot of sexualisation of women in games but its like as soon as people see a pair of boobs that are not tiny they say that's the same thing going on here. Maybe I just don't find these cartoon women on my tiny screen sexy. I just don't find it a big deal. So long as the game doesn't become littered with characters that don't fit.
    To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go

aXe-4895